Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 8:10:24 PM EDT
Check equipment exchange, possible price war between Georgia Precision and Rguns, $17 for Colt 20rd mags!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I think its the wrong Rguns but Georgia Precision can be trusted.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Confederate,  Thanks for the heads up!  Placed an order with Georgia Precision yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Ordered from Georgia Precision and they'll ship next week.  I'm within 30 mins from Bad Rguns but would rather order by phone than give money to Rguns/KKK.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Georgia Precision? You mean the Georgia Precision that backed WES AT MSTN WHEN THEY ACCUSED ANOTHER SELLER ON THIS BOARD OF SELLING STOLEN MERCHANDISE?  WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE I MIGHT ADD.  I'll pass.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#6]
There are several eBay auctions right now that have non-Colt USGI 20's at $10 ea. . I think it may even be a board member selling them. At any rate, his ad say they are 10 shot mags, but that's just to make eBay happy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]
unreconstructed: you are way off base about Tommy. He had evidence, more than you know. Why did that guy dissapear so suddenly? Those were stolen triggers, that's why!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks...I will look.  I want some more 20's.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Ramblin:  Well if WES and Tommy had evidence, they should have made it public along with the accusation IMHO.  The only evidence I read was that the triggers were being sold "too cheap." Government "surplus" is sold all the time on this board.  I don't see anyone accusing board members of stealing M-16 magazines b/c the price is too cheap.  We all know where the USGI mags come from that WES, Tommy, and everyone else sell.  It looked to me like they didn't like the competition.  If I somehow missed the convicting evidence, I'll be fair about it and change my tune.  Sometimes we all form opinions without all the facts.    
BTW, when were you at GA Tech? I was there in '88-'89.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Unreconstructed: don't be slamming Tommy if you don't have the facts. Please take that shit off-line. (Since when are THOSE kine triggers surplus, huh? Oh puleeeze...). Email me off line and we can gossip about it. Nobody likes folks airing dirty linen in public, just ask SteyrAug. [;)](Steyr AUG = cocaine dealer's goofy little euro-trash wet dream gun....)

That issue does not change the fact that they are good mags at a decent price. What does that have to do with lies, rumors, triggers, and innuendo? Cut everyone some slack, OK? Not everyone has a rail container full of NIW mags like you and I do. :D

PS: EE class of 1989, I was there (for classes) 1984-1989. Otherwise, I was out playin' the blues and chasin' wimmen!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#11]
There is more than one RGUNS?

Which one is this?
[url]www.rguns.net[/url]

Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#12]
The Rguns linked above posted an individual's full name, address, etc on the Net.  They are out of Illinois.

The innocent Rguns that seemed to get caught up in a flurry of misdirected emails at the time of the incident is out of Wolfe City, TX.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Georgia Precision is GREAT!

They really deliver quality mags at a great price.  (and Tommy seems like a really great guy)
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#14]
OSA

rguns.net = BAD

rguns.com = GOOD
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
unreconstructed: you are way off base about Tommy. He had evidence, more than you know. Why did that guy dissapear so suddenly? Those were stolen triggers, that's why!
View Quote

You're the one that's off base. So where's the evidence? Why don't you tell me about the shooter on the grassy Knoll while you're at it. You've obviously watched too many X-Files reruns.  

There's a legal principle that you don't seem to understand. It's call "innocent until proven guilty"; look up libel, slander and due process while you're at it.

You're also quick to cast stones regarding issues you know nothing about which says a lot about your character. Perhaps you'll get a chance to experience some of your own medicine someday. Maybe a disgruntal neighbor spreads a vicious rumor that you're a pedophile. What are you going to do then? hmmm?

I got a great deal and passed it on. You and couple of others didn't like it. So get over it. There's nothing illegal about it. Like any reasonable person, I don't involve myself with issues unless provoked; simple as that. Someone wants to mess with me, well, we're going to have problems. It's pretty basic.

And I know what you're thinking - don't bother asking who my source is. It's none of anyone's business who he is, where I live, how may rifles I have, how much I make, yada, yada, yada........

I'm glad that unreconstructed and many others honorable members can see through this trash and make informed decisions without conjectures, hearsay and flat out lies.  

I'm willing to let the dead horse lie. It's all up to the ones that cast the first stones. I still do buying and selling with a sterling feedback on WILSON's thread. It speaks for itself.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top