Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/27/2001 7:51:54 PM EDT
It's not about "she was posing for other people, so it's okay if I post her picture". It's not about "It's not illegal, so what's the difference"? It's not about "They were running around the resort like that, so they are fair game". It's not about any of the other bullshit justifications posted here for the rape of the privacy of the girls whose pictures were posted here without their knowledge or permission. IT'S ABOUT RESPECT FOR THE PRIVACY OF THE INDIVIDUAL! Something that I thought most gun owners could relate to, given the concerns of the Brady law, background checks, FBI records of background checks,... I've been staying pretty quiet about this whole mess, but tonights MACHOFEST has really gotten to me. STEYR AUG, my wife has been right all along. You have proven to me that you are an unmitigated ASSHOLE. That goes for Goatboy and too many others to mention as well. Go ahead and nuke my account if you wish, I won't be needing it. As for Steyr Aug's implied threat about investigating my wife because she recommended that people NOT take ganja to Jamaica, GET REAL, ASSHOLE! I'll be making a few calls of my own tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:56:08 PM EDT
Not sure what that is all about, but if you do not want people to see it (whatever IT is)then don't do it in public. Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:58:54 PM EDT
na na na naaa hey hey hey GOODBYE[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:00:12 PM EDT
Um bandit, maybe you should not let baddog run your life and tell you what to say and when to say it. If you were just a regular dude with no involvement you would have looked at the pics like the rest of us and simply have said "nice." This is just a website with no real influence on Hedo III and whatever happens here that is legal (which the pics were) should be taken as unimportant. Why is this such a big deal? If you and Steyr had not met at Hedo no one would have cared and Hedo probably would have got more business because of Steyr's posts and pics.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:00:19 PM EDT
i also dont know exactally whats going on here, but i have to side with styerAUG, just cause he's my hero.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:00:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:05:29 PM EDT
"MACHOFEST" I can't recall ever hearing any males ever say macho(except the Village People, and they're not really males). Sounds to me like you're posing as bandit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:12:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/27/2001 8:17:12 PM EDT by Paul]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:34:02 PM EDT
I wish someone would post a pic of my little angle and I, as I've been waiting for YEARS for a lousy fifteen minutes of fame!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:35:15 PM EDT
Whine whine whine... Do you think anyone is going to respect THAT kind of crap?
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:36:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mattsd: i also dont know exactally whats going on here, but i have to side with styerAUG, just cause he's my hero.
View Quote
imbroglio is my hero too!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:41:25 PM EDT
Waaaaaaaahh.[>Q] If you've got a problem with SteyrAUG, take it to e-mail with him, but don't bore us with the details or the name-calling. Locked.
Top Top