Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 6:44:14 PM EDT
Did you guys watch South Park tonight?!?

Well if you have never seen the movie They Live starring Rowdy Piper then you didn't get the whole alley way fight scene.

God I fucking choked on the chicken nuggets I was eating I was laughing so hard. They even did the falling backwards slam move.

"Put the hat on!!!" was from They Live where Piper had glasses that allowed him to see Aliens that were living on our planet, so he was trying to convince his friend to put the glasses on and his friend thought he was crazy so they beat the shit out of eachother in an ally all while Piper yelling "Put on the glasses!!".

Oh god... classic.

And They Live, I thought, was a pretty good movie. "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum."
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hot dang!  I completely forgot that was on tonight, the only 1/2hr of TV I watch these days [:D]  Last weeks episode was hilarious as well "Knights of Standards and Practices"
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Have to watch it when it re-airs tonight.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
So that's why they made the damned fight scene so long? I was wondering about that, because like it was kind of getting sick to a certain extent.  [;)]  

Anyway, good otherwise. They came across with their libertarian viewpoint at the end, as always [:)]

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
It's on again in less than an hour 12:30 ET or 0030 Hours for you civilians.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I missed the connection.  Thanks that clears it up.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:35:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven't yet watched last nights show although I have it taped for later.

Last weeks show was a riot!

[b]I do not have sand in my vagina!!!!![/b]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#7]
"you know our policy! you're out of scouts!" timmy,timmy!Rotflmao!
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By themao
They came across with their libertarian viewpoint at the end, as always [:)]

themao [chainsawkill]
View Quote

Are the writers Libertarian? I notice that they trash liberals pretty good and never really trash those on the right (with the excepion of one GW joke last night).
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm pretty sure they are libertarians, they _always_ trash liberals and sometimes trash right-wingers.  You'll remember the episode with the evil Barbara Streisand?  What a classic... [:D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#11]
For all you South Park fans, an open invite up to the real South park, Colorado[:D]

Last Winterfest was Kenney Days, all the kids were dressed to look like our hero. T shirts were "The Altitute Killed Kenney".

Well catch ya latter, going to Jimbo's Gunshop and check out the rack of pre ban AR15's.

Jim[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/SPanikengun.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey, tell Jimbo I said Hi!

My father was in Nam with Jimbo.
Some days when I can get my dad to talk of the horrible conditions.
It brings a tear to his eyes when talks of the weekend the log flume and the roller coaster both broke down at the same time.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Guns are bad.........n'kay.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/SPmkay.gif[/img]

LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top