Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 2:27:16 PM EDT
HS 2000 9mm Pistola. Made in Croatia. Any opinions? Thinking about trading my Ruger for one.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one back in January for a starter pistol for my sister to learn how to shoot. I have ran a total of 200 rounds through it to see how it functioned. No failure to feed, extract, or eject. I was using white box Winchester 115gr fmj. I shot at 10 yards. At first my groups were not so good about 5inchs. Then as became used to trigger and feel I could get 2.5-3inch groups. It has a Glock type trigger which I'm not used to because I carry a USP. After about 50 rounds I became used to the trigger and like it. It points very nicely and feels comfortable. For the money I think it is the best bargain out there. I will get one for a car gun eventually.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
HS2000 Talk:

[url]http://www.hs2000talk.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi[/url]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I have around 500 rounds pounded out of mine. No stovepipes, no ejection problems and I even tried all kinds of different ammo. Seems to be very well made. Note....The generation III model is the latest model and is identified
by the ability to mount a flashlight/laser under the barrel. I hear gen 1 and 2 had problems. Excellent little pistol for what I paid....301.00 out the door.
Note....15 round Beretta mags can be easily modified to work in this little jem. The slide stop also works with the Beretta mags.

Good Luck
Rick
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Who is importing this pistol??? I've been thinking of getting one but I would like to find out about spare parts availability first. My experience with the Daewoo importers has made me leery of unknown foreign firearms...
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Do HS2K mags fit in CZ99s?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top