Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/27/2001 9:47:10 AM EDT
I didn't get to go saturday as I had planned, something came up. I did get to go sunday and I had a good time. I walked around with 2 AR15's almost the whole time. I had about 8 or so people come up to me and asked about them and a few said they wish they had the money but I didn't have any buyers. Both were Olympic Arms post ban A2's with heavy barrels and one had an A2 stock and the other had a non collapsible stock. I was asking $600 each. The cheapest one I saw at the show was $700. I guess people want you to give stuff away..lol I ended up trading both for a IMI Model A pre ban UZI 9mm. I also had to give $250 cash to boot. The price on the UZI was $1500. I had $550 invested in each rifle so it only cost me $1350 for the UZI. I thought it was a pretty good deal considering it was NIB and had never been fired. I have seen them for higher prices. Does anyone here own an UZI? If so how do you like yours? I fired it when I got home and I love it. I have to say its one of my favorite guns in my collection. So did anyone else buy anything at the gun show?? If so lets hear about it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:49:44 AM EDT
The Uzi is a fun little gun. Hope you enjoy it. Ice
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:41:48 AM EDT
I bought several USGI 30-rounders, a couple panels for my RAS, some back issues of SAR, and some cleaning gear... I also met Juggernaut, and his dad xanadu. Great people! Can't wait for the next one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 10:51:02 PM EDT
There is a Bill Goodman show coming up July 7th and 8th at the Nashville fair grounds so I plan on going to it also. I saw a guy at a table with a pre ban Polytech AK 47 with an underfolding stock and bayonet for $999. If he's at the Goodman show I would like to get it. It was slick. Maybe I'll luck up and get to meet a few of you there. It would be cool to put some faces with the nicks.
Top Top