Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2001 9:01:34 PM EDT
I have heard somewhere that bushmaster will do all you gunsmithing for improvements for free. is this true. also I bought my bushmaster from impactguns.com where I got a great deal on it, will bushmaster still service it for me and do my upgrades.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I know that they will make repairs on their weapons for free. They fixed a bad barrel installation for me that was done on a kit gun that I bought from the dealer who built it. It was all Bushmaster parts BTW. I don't know about upgrades. I suppose they might if you are buying the parts from them. Why don't you ask them?
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
good idea I think that I will try that.
thanks

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top