Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2001 8:44:15 PM EDT
Hi,

I just picked up a BM 16" A3 (flattop model w/ the BM attachable carry handle).

I've read the instructions on zeroing the rifle, and am curious about the "range" of the carbines.

In all the zeroing instructions I've read, it says to set elevation to the '8/3' mark, and then set your elevation by adjusting the front sight. However, my elevation knob goes '6/3'. Just a nit I know, but I'm curious, does this mean the 16" barrel loses so many fps that the bullet won't carry to 800 yards?

I'm just trying to understand why the sight is different than what I've read about.

Also, the carry handle has an 'A1" stamped on the left side of the carry handle, right by the adjustable A2 sight... strange?

tia,
Francis
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 5:54:43 AM EDT
[#1]
*bump*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top