Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2001 12:24:24 PM EDT
Ok who makes the best foil for our beanies ?
I prefer straight alcoa and I line the inside of my hats so as not to draw attention.
someday I hope to be able to afford the ultimate !!!
A preban, double lined super size SOMBRERO !!!
(complete with depleted uranium dingleballs)
[):)]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
no no no its the radicon ultama blister skull shield with the spyderco survival package.

heres the bar code to order it...

¨U¨U¨U¨U¨U¨U¨„¨U¨„¨€¨U¨U¨„¨U¨„▐¨U¨U¨U¨U¨U¨„¨„¨U¨U¨U
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep forgetting...

Is is SHINY side inside or outside?

That makes a major difference.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Since this is a silly topic anyway, and I have always wanted to try this...

[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]

[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]

[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]

Aviator [bounce]

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#4]
You're gonna buy one?  And you trust someone else to put it together and not plant mind control chips in the seams or dingleballs?

Forget that - I make my own:

[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]

Although, I guess this really should be posted in the Build It Yourself forum.  [:P]

Ever since I started wearing my homemade foil hat, I hardly ever hear those voices anymore.  And remember - it can't be stressed enough how important it is to have the shiny side pointing out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#5]
The board operators need to make a tinfoil hat emoticon.  I bet it'd get more use than [bounce].

[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing says "you've arrived" like a titanium beanie. Titanium has no "bad" side
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Good idea, My project for this afternoon!

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#8]
its dingle berry not dingle ball ask any lowrider operator
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope, dingle berrys are what you find in your ass crack from old underwear.
AND I have asked several Vatos.
[x]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/tinfoil.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Homo Erectus:

[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]
View Quote

O! M! G!  that is the funniest $h/t i have ever seen! thanx for the laugh!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember, the foil has to meet applicable CE European Community standards and directives.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Q: What do they call you when you think everyone is after you?

1) perceptive
2) just another day, in my life, why? Stop looking at me!
3) they are just envious of me cuz I'm so much better than everyone else.
4) It's the UN their Area 51 experiments, have resulted in pre-invasion thought scanning.

If you agree with answer #1 may I suggest a Tungsten beanie, you need the heavy shielding.

If you agree with answer #2 may I suggest the 2 ply Aluminum for just a bit more protection.

If you agree with answer #3 may I suggest a single ply aluminum light weight "ray bouncer"

If you agree with answer #4, good lord no, may I suggest all the beanies combined and enough foil to cover the interior of your house, unless your already in the "detention camp".
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#14]
You all can keep your tinfoil helmets, I got me one of these: [url]http://www.stileproject.com/helmet[/url]

[img]www.stileproject.com/helmet/baby-helmet.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I have taken some cola cans and fashioned them into a pretty nice hat.  The pop rivets are a little irritating at times.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Tin foil hat emoticon test...

[img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/tfh.gif[/img]

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#17]
test on light background

[img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/tfh.gif[/img]

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#18]
DOAH!!!

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Keep goin aviator, this is a must have !!!!
how about like doc brown in back to the future ??
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Have a picture of said TFH?

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#22]
can you do a animated one ??
if so put the hat on him and make the eyes go left and right
like he's paranoid !!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry, not THAT talented yet. Will try and learn myself animated gifs next week if it is slow though!

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top