User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2001 2:21:48 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23345[/url]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23345[/url]
View Quote

I'm kepping this on alive this is good and all should read it thank for sending me out to look for it HANGFIRE.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It's [s]about[/s]past time to build the machinegun nest I say!

Good read HANGFIRE thanks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#3]
HANGFIRE it took me about 12 pages to find this form and I'm glad I did.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Its only a matter of time before something big and nasty happens becuase of this. And thats all I want to say about this.

Six
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#5]
You know the sad part in all this is that the border patrol just gets screwed by both sides of the people there hated by the Mexicans, There hated by the media,There hated by the people who love the media and last there hated by the people who don't want the Mexicans in our country.Last the government puts restrictions on them there is a national forest by the TX and Mexican border that the border patrol is not aloud to go in to because it's government land and they have no jurisdiction in there so the  Mexicans can just walk right through it with no problem.(Sorry they have to worry about the park rangers).
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Forget it people.
Even if we Berlin Walled the border, we still have to let through every vendor with a truckload of oranges because of NAFTA.

Risk of terrorism is one of the prices we have to pay for freedom.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm roughly 65 miles from the border. not only is mexico aiding the illigals, but so are the local liberals !! Due to recent heat related deaths(which have been occuring for years)local lefties have been putting up aid stations in the desert, with food, water, shade, maps and all around a large pole with a flag on it !!
I have several rancher friends who dont leave their houses unarmed and have been victims of border bandits (not those just looking for a better life) but criminals who cross the border to steal anything of value and then flee back across the border.(at gunpoint)
I'ts scary because a bomb or chemical/nerve agent could be brought in completely undetected whenever they wanted.This is a big deal here in SO.AZ,NM,TX. border patrol mainly centers its resources in the heavy traffic areas and very little on the hundreds of smaller roads and trails.
The local media covers it ok but when you get 100 to 200 miles away from it they dont care, they see it as a border area problem.
Unfortunatly, it will take a major terrorist action originating from mexico before the dipshits in D.C. take real action.
51 out..
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Butkus 51:
I'm roughly 65 miles from the border. not only is mexico aiding the illigals, but so are the local liberals !! Due to recent heat related deaths(which have been occuring for years)local lefties have been putting up aid stations in the desert, with food, water, shade, maps and all around a large pole with a flag on it !!
I have several rancher friends who dont leave their houses unarmed and have been victims of border bandits (not those just looking for a better life) but criminals who cross the border to steal anything of value and then flee back across the border.(at gunpoint)
I'ts scary because a bomb or chemical/nerve agent could be brought in completely undetected whenever they wanted.This is a big deal here in SO.AZ,NM,TX. border patrol mainly centers its resources in the heavy traffic areas and very little on the hundreds of smaller roads and trails.
The local media covers it ok but when you get 100 to 200 miles away from it they dont care, they see it as a border area problem.
Unfortunatly, it will take a major terrorist action originating from mexico before the dipshits in D.C. take real action.
51 out..
View Quote

Your right about this and when they get caught they get a slap on the wrist sent back to Mexico. I read about the border patrol officer that was chased down by two Mexican military humvees with Mexican military in side. Shooting at the officer they stopped them but the Mexican government came over and got there boys out ASAP with out the FBI being able to talk to them. This sucks are country is open to anyone who wants to do anything to it Just like Red Dawn but all they will have to do is go through Mexico.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont blame the border patrol. they are understaffed and they focus on nabbing illigals and some drug interdiction. they dont have the proper mandate from the govt.
we need a border security force with a real barrier,not some chicken wire fence full of holes. and lets put some of our high tec survailence gadgets on the line.(instead of checkin up on us honest citizens)
The military should be ready and have plans in place to come to the aid of whichever security force needs it ASAP.
I have been hunting whitetails many times very close to the border and while scoping we always see illigals crossing. not a leo in sight.
secure our borders before its too late.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't blame the Border Patrol at all I want to join it. They screw them self over on the people because it takes a year after you send in the application to get to boot camp. There where about 100 people that had gone to the testing with me and 90 made it and now there are only 5 of use left from the test the rest got up and left sick of it I took my test over 9 months ago. Anyway I think we need a force down there that well drive them back need to start worrying about our country and spending the money on our border patrol and less on some third world shit country.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#11]
    I close friend of mine just moved back to NY after working in TX for the border patrol for a year.  He liked the work, but it was one of the most frustrating jobs he could imagine.  Not only do the illegals get a mere slap on the wrist, but many re-enter numerous times!  They are extremely understaffed and overworked.  A typical group of "wets" crossing at his station would number anywhere from a dozen to over a hundred.  A small patrol of angents would be able to aprehend only a pitifully small percent of them.  Anyone of these illegals might actually be smuggling drugs, and in that case would be well armed.  
    One time my friend and his partner pulled over a truck that they believed to have entered illegally.  They drew their weapons upon seeing the driver frantically trying to pull something out of the back seat.  It turned out to be a MAK-90 that had gotten its front sight caught on the seat belt.  They recovered quite a bit of contraband from the bed of that truck.  
    In addition, everyone down there hates the BP agents, especially the liberal activist lawyers.  They consistantly frustrate the agents with lawsuits, protests, and other impediments.  He left because although the job itself was exciting, the whole system was against him.  

There has to be a better way doing this.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is smoking some funky shit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya the best way to do this is let the military run around the border for a few years. This will stop them because they will not want to deal with the military because then the Mexican government can't get there people out so fast. The military had all the fun toys also that they could use on the drug runners.[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top