Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 11:06:00 PM EDT
He is so polite and well mannered. Welcome to the board Kofi!  [beer]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you Sir. I appreciate your greeting. Many members here seem to be very beligerant towards myself. I do not understand why. Perhaps it is my occupation?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
What is your profession?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Kofi Annan = M15A2

LOL!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:05:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What is your profession?
View Quote

I believe that he is a male prostitute. (hell bent on turning our fine SOVEREIGN country into a third world cesspool)

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/mcuziun.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Kofi, could you give me a call.
They told me my check is being held-up in accounting, for some reason.
I hate to bother you about this, sir, but I thought you could look into this for me.
(your secretary has my #)
Thank you again.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kofi Annan = M15A2

LOL!
View Quote

Nope not me.  I tried to log on as AR15queer and flame Kofi but I guess that account is gone.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#8]
What is his profession???

[img]www.nara.gov/exhall/charters/constitution/washing.gif[/img][img]www.alincolnassoc.com/images/Lincoln.JPG[/img][img]users.ox.ac.uk/~gazette/1999-00/weekly/230300/news/annan.gif[/img]

Kofi Anann will go down in history as the global equivalent to George Washington and Abraham Lincoln!

You people that see black helicopters around every corner and really believe there is a UN gun control conference in July are just plain paranoid.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What is your profession?
View Quote

I am the Secretary General Of The United Nations. We are the messengers of peace.

I am sorry that I am so late in replying. I have been out of the country on business and just arrived back in New York this morning.

I am very busy with world affairs lately.

The eradication of small arms, light arms and other weapons of mass destruction is the most pressing of the many problems being addressed by the United Nations at this time.

Another serious concern is the eradication of A.I.D.S. on the continent of Africa.

The United Nations is striving to bring the world together to face and conquer these and many other problems. Only through world unity and co-operation can these situations be resolved.

One world!

Thank you.

Link Posted: 6/25/2001 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#10]
sure its not McKofi Annan thats what I think
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
sure its not McKofi Annan thats what I think
View Quote

I am new here at AR15.com. I have been accused of being McUzi, or one of his various incarnations by fellow members and the moderators.I have searched the archives and, while I do find some of the posts of this individual to be entertaining, and often quite interesting, I also think that this person is disturbed. His hateful spewings are quite unnerving.

We must strive for togetherness and brotherhood on a daily, and global basis.

I AM NOT McUZI!!!

One world!

Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top