Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2001 2:23:34 PM EDT
Conservatives looking more like liberals every day
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21704

"In truth, it’s all a game -- a political game.

Whatever real liberals and real conservatives may
                 stand for, the politicians on either side stand for
                 only one thing -- power. They want to be in office,
                 and they’ll do whatever they think will achieve
                 that."
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Are they meeting the calidiots halfway?
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I understand, Bush's plan to give money to faith-based charities should decrease the size of the federal charity bureaucracy, which is in opposition to what the author states.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Both the democrats and the republicans are the same party. there supporters can be as different as night and day. but both of the parties are typically big gov't

i used to be a republican and got tired of being let down due to inconsistences in ideology.  afterward i was an independent for about seven years. then found the libertarians.
unfortunately parties become corrupt. my loyalties will always lie with my ideals. people and parties will only let you down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top