Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2001 12:51:38 PM EDT
I am Kofi Annan, Secretary General of the United Nations. We at the United Nations greet you! We are the Messengers Of Peace!

I would like to take a moment of your time to clear up some misconceptions you may harbor about the United Nations.

Our goals are simple, yet quite complex. They consist of:
Peace and Security
Economic and Social Developement
Human Rights
Humanitarian Affairs
International Law

How citizens of the United States see these goals as a threat to their way of life, or to their existence, I do not understand.

My advisors tell me that there is some concern over one of our upcoming conferences. The United Nations Conference On Illicit Trade In Small Arms And Light Weapons In All It's Aspects, scheduled for July 9 - 20 in New York City, is only a reasonable response to the out of control arms commerce throughout the world.

Millions of children have been killed in conflicts around the world where these weapons of mass destruction have been utilized.

Millions more have been made homeless and /or parentless in these same conflicts.

And, sadly, thousands have been forced to fight as child warriors.

We seek only to put a stop to the private ownership and use of these instruments of death.

We are doing it for the children.

Please visit our website for more information or to leave your comments.

Thank you for your time.

Kofi Annan
Secretary General of the United Nations
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
BITE ME!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:57:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Screw you guys, you back-stabbing, double-crossing forked-tongues [CENSORED].
Do you know how many countries we help out and then they vote against us?  If you realy are who you say you are, go away.
Ice
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By madman kirk:
BITE ME!
View Quote

My advisors tell me such irrational responses are to be expected of those who are uninformed of our goals.

Please take the time to visit our website. Then, perhaps, we can have some intelligent intercourse.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#4]
We are doing it for the children, what a crock!
Mind your own business and don't bother us with your "international law" efforts.
Ice
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Swing by my house on July 4th to pick up my small arms.

Please be sure to wear your blue helmets, and stop within 200 yards or less from my house.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Kofi, go smoke a camel turd.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Kofi, no matter what you say, you are still just a ******.

radioman
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#8]
What Kinda Name is Kofi Annan..coffee cannon?

grow up..read your history books it will show you that doing it for the children has never worked you punk. stay off my soil!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Such vehemence in your attacks would be better utilized in bringing about world peace and harmony.

Thank You.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#11]
where did you learn to speak you dont say thank you after every sentence it takes the meaning out of it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Piss off....all the way back to the U...f@$ckin...N

RLTW
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Kofi Annan
View Quote

Then, perhaps, we can have some intelligent intercourse.
View Quote

Thats about all you and the UN will do for us is give us a good f%cking.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
where did you learn to speak you dont say thank you after every sentence it takes the meaning out of it.
View Quote

Please excuse my English. I am from Ghana.

When we succesfully bring about world peace and unity, I hope to establish Esperanto as the world language.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Thats about all you and the UN will do for us is give us a good f%cking.
View Quote

Excuse me, but what is this f%cking?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]mcuzi.com/pics/mcuziun.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Why can't you people see that global citizenship is the future and national sovereignty is a tired outdated concept. The military members agree with Mr. Annan so, it must be a stupid civilian thing to hang on to worthless ideas.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#19]
ok so theres the proff I needed I doubt that on the language German or english because of all the languges a lot of people speak them already Esperanto is not that well known...so this is not the real UN  get off the jokes mine are bad but at least theirs no mistake about the fiction in them. P.S. if You are smart enough to be in the U.N. you know what F@#$%ng is.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Can you say, [b]"S A R C A S M?"[/b]

Boy!  Some guys just can't take a joke!

[b]Sic Semper Tyrannus![/b]

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

I fail to find the sarcasm, or the joke in the topic of world disarmament. This is a very serious concern.

We at the United Nations only wish to make the world a safer place to coexist with your fellow man.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Why can't you people see that global citizenship is the future and national sovereignty is a tired outdated concept. The military members agree with Mr. Annan so, it must be a stupid civilian thing to hang on to worthless ideas.
View Quote

Mr. Imbroglio is quite correct in his statements. However, I prefer to think of the world as one nation united in a common goal of world peace and harmony.

It seems though that the United States is quite stubborn in its' resistance to this agenda. Why is this?

Do you not want a safer world?

It is, after all, for the children.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Dear Kofi,

The millions of children you speak of have been killed by corrupt governments and hoodlums.  These governments were able to exist because the populations were disarmed and unable to protect themselves. You scheme for civilian disarmament will only lead to the deaths of more children.  One of the most fundamental rights is the right of self protection.  If you are concerned about human rights, you will ensure that all people of the world are armed and able to defend themselves.

Sincerely,
-mejames
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#23]
You forgot to say "Thank you"  The real Kofi Annon wouldn't have done that.

IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Mr. Annan,

The only ones resistant to the global peace and harmony are the civilians (they don't know any better because they haven't served your humanitarian organization) and the few self-serving members of the armed forces. You can rest assured that the U.S. military supports your vision 100%.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Dear Kofi,

The millions of children you speak of have been killed by corrupt governments and hoodlums.  These governments were able to exist because the populations were disarmed and unable to protect themselves. You scheme for civilian disarmament will only lead to the deaths of more children.  One of the most fundamental rights is the right of self protection.  If you are concerned about human rights, you will ensure that all people of the world are armed and able to defend themselves.

Sincerely,
-mejames
View Quote

Sir, I am sorry to say that you are severely deluded and need to seek medical attention. Thinking such as yours is a sign of mental imbalance. I fear for you and your loved ones, friends and neighbors.

The proliferation of small arms throughout the world is pandemic and must be eradicated as expeditiously as possible! By any means necessary!

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Hi mcuzi, bye mcuzi
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Mr. Annan,

The only ones resistant to the global peace and harmony are the civilians (they don't know any better because they haven't served your humanitarian organization) and the few self-serving members of the armed forces. You can rest assured that the U.S. military supports your vision 100%.
View Quote

I have been informed of the readiness of the U.S. military to effect our plans of world peace and harmony.

Individuals such as yourself will find assimilation quite easy and comfortable. We will need co-operative individuals at all levels of government and bureaucracy.

One World!

Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top