Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 9:40:11 AM EDT
I have been reading and reading and reading how to use my new camera, it's starting to all run together. Could someone post the proper way to post a picture using photo point; and a sample address to look at. I can get the pictures into the computer, but I am confounded as how to get them out and on the internet. Reading Photo Point's directions at this time is of no help, it is all jiber-jaber to me now,thanks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I can help ya there.  First go to photopoint.com and setup an account and upload some pics.  The when you post and want to show a pic, look at the board code and follow the intructions for posting images.

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1693302&a=13001120&p=50347593[/img]

While in photopoint click on the link and copy the address that pops up in the small window by high lighting it and then hold down your "Ctrl" key and press the "C" key.
Then use the commands listed for posting images.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I could E-mail you better directions. I could show you exactly what to type in.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I use McUZI.com for photo hosting.  Drop him an e-mail and he'll give you free server space. (he's using his lottery winnings to support RKBA!)

[email protected]

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/guns002.jpg[/img]

[img]mcuzi.com/pics/guns001.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmmmmm, nice layout, good grouping, all in all not too shabby.
BUT......
You need to frag some of those turds and step up to HK !!!!
[x]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I deleted my first replies, repeating of the pictures took up to much space. I'll thank you here people instead.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#7]
ROCKING Collection !

Are those all Sigs in the first row?  Why did you lay 'em out on such a nice glass table?  (any scratches?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top