Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Fatty, this is debate. If you worked with me, and acted that way.....you would be out the door. Here is a different story. I can respect your beliefs but admit that you are an anti-semitic. I would rather look a snake in the eyes then a coward.
By the way Steve, remember that when the PC no balls President carter, left our people in Tehran, it was the Israelis that offered any thing we needed. Remember they rescued their hostages at Entebbe.
carter is a great humitarian, let him build houses, They were afraid of President Reagan....he carried two six guns!
View Quote

BTW, my employer, the jew, WELCOMES debate with me, because: 1) he KNOWS i am not anti-semetic
and          2) he welcomes debates in which i play the devil's advocate - ever hear of it? taking the other side of an argument for the sake of arguing??? whether you believe the arguments or not???
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#2]
...still waiting for the accusers to come out with some evidence...
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 10:52:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Major Murphy:
...wait, isn't the BBC controlled by jews, too?

I thought they control everything.
Isn't that why we hate them so much?
Isn't that why we research and seek out info to show that they kind of deserved the holocaust.
View Quote

So, where in my post did I say I hate Jews?  People like you and Steve M just can't wait until you can say someone hates you...you're trying your hardest to find hate in someone's opinion.  I absolutely DO NOT think they deserved what happened to them.  All I am saying is that I see a lot of hypocrisy in the way they treat others.  And please note, although I criticized the media for having a Jewish bias, my anger is toward the Israelis, not the Jewish people as a whole.

And by the way, why don't you try to listen and understand what we are saying before you brand us as "Jew haters".  You sound like MMMs.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#4]
HERE, HERE!!!

...BTW, STILL WAITING FOR SOME PROOF!!!

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
HERE, HERE!!!

View Quote

Shut up Jew hater.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Okay, I'm ready to be mature again...
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE, HERE!!!

View Quote

Shut up Jew hater.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Okay, I'm ready to be mature again...
View Quote

[;)]

... i was just sitting here thinking about how many people lost their lives in the old west because of unsubtantiated accusations....not a threat! just thinking!
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I just find it odd to hear people say that they don't hate jews, but when asked, can immeadiatly provide documentation, statistics, and bibliographies to defend the reasons SOME people DO hate jews.

Who has this info at their fingertips?
Obviously just broad-minded individuals who felt it was right to research and compile statistics that support the reasons people hate jews.

The D-Day stats analogy was cute, but evasive.

SO, who compiled those facts, fatty?
Did you do all that research?
Did a relative say, "here's some interesting reading about why I hate the jews"?
Or did it come from an organization?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]
fatty m4 - what is it exactly that you are looking for?  the media jew conspiracy or to show you that you are not a racist?

if it is the media conspiracy - bear in mind 5 (five -the number of fingers you should have on each of your appendages) men control 90+% of western media.  of them how many are jews i do not know.  do they filter the type of news we see and hear?  most likely they show anti gun, pro gay, pro sit com mentality stories.  if you want real news watch bbc or deutsche welle tv.  even french news is better than ours at times!!!  so there is a oligopoly on western media news.  a jewish conspiracy?  sorry charlie.

one might ask - "why do we see so many, pro jew shows?  schindler's list, diary of anne frank, jacob the liar and life is beautiful.  for example over the last 10 years.  well it seems that over time jews have been barred from alot of professions and therefore have to strive out on their own.  alot have musical talents, and theatre as well.  so jews end up in the entertainment industry.  they like to make films that might make a statement or is a personal story for them.  conspiracy?  again i am sorry - there is neither evidence of one that can even be remotely construed.  

hmmm, what else are you asking for?

ah - the part where i hold your hand and look together in the mirror to show you are not a racist.  perhaps it is that you don't mean to be.  your racism occurrs in the various things that you write.  and as in my last post - you speak the words and ask the questions of those who still hate.... can you not see it?  

and - let's keep going here - what was the question of the other young buddy sturmfuhrer?  oh the always very popular "they deserved to get it..." (i'd love to hear him say that in front of a squad of idf!)  i think several member have already addressed this.  even today if an armed force came to you door - you would not last but 15 seconds even if you were ready for them with ar in hand.  have you read the nuremberg laws?  do you know what they say?  if not you should.  the jews were lied to from start to finish.  they never had a chance.  and the cowardly ss who implemented duped the german people as well.

and lastly the way the israelis deal with the arabs.  i suggest a field trip is in order.  go to the middle east.  see how the arab culture is set up.  see how they run their world and then come back and tell me about israel.

i think you guys lack a serious case of travel and non biased information.  the war ended quite a while ago - and guess what?  the nazi lost for the very reason of their hatred towards the jews.  had hitler courted the jews there is no question in my mind - the third reich in one form would still be around with a greater germany.  

if you really want to look at conspiracy and the nazi's the jews and what really happened - it goes way back to the persecution of the templar knights on black friday the 13th.  but this is for another post.  

steve
suggested reading or viewing
"the empty mirror" 1998 on vhs
"the spear of destiny" soft cover now available

and there is alot more and it goes way deeper than anyone can ever imagine.  back to babalonia and sumeria and beyond.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#9]
It's always amazing to me how many non jews go out of their way to stick up for jews.

Why do they do it? Because they're told to.

It's taught in schools, colleges, and the major media that the jewish holocaust is the only one that REALLY matters. They don't come out and say it, but it's obvious just by the amount of time that is spent on the poor jews.

When's the next major movie/ network mini-series/ best selling book/ tourist trap museum/ or memorial going to be dedicated to the Rwandan massacre/ Pol Pot regime/ or untold millions killed under Stalin and the Soviet Union?

And don't give me that shit about hating hate, or anti-semites, or nazis or whatever the fuck.  

You know and I know that if somebody posted something about Rwanda, there would be next to no interest in it. There wouldn't be even half as many people responding.

Why?

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#10]
It's always amazing to me how many non jews go out of their way to stick up for jews.

Why do they do it? Because they're told to.

It's taught in schools, colleges, and the major media that the jewish holocaust is the only one that REALLY matters. They don't come out and say it, but it's obvious just by the amount of time that is spent on the poor jews.

When's the next major movie/ network mini-series/ best selling book/ tourist trap museum/ or memorial going to be dedicated to the Rwandan massacre/ Pol Pot regime/ or untold millions killed under Stalin and the Soviet Union?

And don't give me that shit about hating hate, or anti-semites, or nazis or whatever the fuck.  

You know and I know that if somebody posted something about Rwanda, there would be next to no interest in it. There wouldn't be even half as many people responding.

Why?

Ask yourself that question.

Call me an anti-semite if you want, I've been called worse. I call it like I see it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey, you're all right in my book.
You say how you feel and stand by it.
Some of my best friends are anti-semites.  They, however, don't spend time justifying and defending their feelings -they just don't like jews.  Why do they feel this way?  I don't know, I never asked them.  
They never told me an elaborate story whose pupose was to convince ME to feel the same way, either.

I just don't care for lies and evasiveness.

"oooh I love jews, my best friends a jew, even though they control the media and brought the holocaust upon themselves."

That's what I can't stomach.
(no, the jews didn't train or brainwash me to feel this way)
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#12]
can somebody tell me why it's bad that the Jews own everything (if in fact they really do, which i doubt)?

does it matter?  so they're great business men.  whooptyshit!

the only reason someone would have for disliking Jews for THAT reason is jealousy, plain and simple.

i just don't see what that has to do with any of the reasons to find fault with Jews.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#13]
As a person of Jewish heritage, I find it really amazing that groups that cannot agree on anything like the KKK, Black Muslims & Europeans all can hate us so much.
Many of my people are anti-RKBA, and I of course disagree with them. I truly believe a 1930's JPFO would have made a difference.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#14]
...people feel threatened by them.
The Nazis knew the jews were "extremely intelligent" yet tried to portray them as inferior.

It's why poor, white trash hate blacks. PWT have always had to fight with blacks for society's table-scraps.  They resent them for it.  They really hate themselves.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
can somebody tell me why it's bad that the Jews own everything (if in fact they really do, which i doubt)?

does it matter?  so they're great business men.  whooptyshit!

the only reason someone would have for disliking Jews for THAT reason is jealousy, plain and simple.

i just don't see what that has to do with any of the reasons to find fault with Jews.
View Quote

First off,

The British own everything (do some research)

Second, It is not jealousy, it is exclusivity.  It is the only club that your mother can get you into.

Third, until the space aliens land, it is the only group that we can hate and blame our issues on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

i was being sarcastic about that comment that Jews own everything.  i don't think they do.

Second, It is not jealousy, it is exclusivity. It is the only club that your mother can get you into.
View Quote

jealous that it's so exclusive?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

i was being sarcastic about that comment that Jews own everything.  i don't think they do.

Second, It is not jealousy, it is exclusivity. It is the only club that your mother can get you into.
View Quote

jealous that it's so exclusive?
View Quote

I was joking also.

I once had a Jewish coworker.  I told him I wanted to become a Jew so I could join the Israeli Army.  He said that was ok, but to be a real Jew you have to have been born of a Jewish mother.  Anyway, I skipped on becoming a Jew.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#18]
The Brits don't own everything, in fact they have been going downhill since WWII.
Jews are the most powerful minority in the US and African Americans are second.
Hispanics & Asians have little or no power.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#19]
I have seen many good posts here, I'm glad it hasn't turned into a flame war.

Imagine how our news would sound if every anchorman, every director, and every producer was NRA?

Now imagine the same but HCI.  See the difference?

[B]Every[/B] major news company, wire company, production studio, film company, etc. is either run by or owned by a Jew.  What does this mean?  Mass conspiracy?  I think not.  Jews are achievers and take care of their own?  Sure.  And they are damn good at it.

But realize, that the Jews are teaching America it's history.  And it's a very one sided history.

If the Jews in Hollywood are going to do History any Justice, they should also cover the Russian revolution that lead to the deaths of 17 million Russians, almost all Orthodox Christians.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#20]
BTW, anyone that says 6 million Jews weren't killed is a fool.  Another 4-6 million Poles, Ukranians, Gypsies, political dissidents, etc. were killed also.  About 10 million non-combatants killed by Hitler's machine.

I have seen and heard plenty of propaganda saying the opposite, but it is interesting that you go to a death camp and by the Germans own numbers, these are substantiated.

I remember in Dachau, the German narrator saying about 20,000 or so died there.  But the shipping manifests showed several hundred thousand shipped there, of which only 1/2 arrived alive (mostly poisoned by carbon monoxide).  Of those that arrived, only a handful were released at the wars end.  Where did the other 150-200,000 go?  I asked the German narrator, he had no answer.

I asked a man that was a survivor, he said they were all starved, then burned.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I was joking also.
View Quote

my fault.  wasn't trying to escalate anything.  unfortunately, i can't hear the tone you're using to say those things.  darn internet isn't rigged for sound.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Posted by shamayim:

Leon Trotsky, the one Jew in the early days of the USSR who had any power
View Quote

Oh really?  

The following were top Jews in the Russian revolution:

[B]Lenin[/B]
[B]Trotsky (Lev Bronstein)[/B]
[B]Zinoviev (Hirsch Apfelbaum)[/B] founder of communism in Russia under Trotsky
[B]Kamenov (Rosenfeld)[/B] same as Zinoviev
[B]Sverdlov[/b] same as above
[B]Moses Uritzky[/B] head of Soviet Secret Police)
[b]Genrikh Yagoda[/b] also head of Secret Police at a later date, Yagoda means "Jewish" in Russian, this man presided over the pogroms that killed tens of millions)
[B]Ilya Ehrenburg[/b] Soviet propoganda minister, distinguished himself during WWII with exhortations of Soviet troops to rape and murder German children
[B]Anatol Goldberg[/b] quoted Ilya Enrenburg as saying "Germans are not human beings...nothing gives us so much joy as German corpses"
[B]Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel[/B] the ring leaders of the Soviet secret police that tortured, killed, or prisoned some 40 million Eastern Europeans.

Due to their extreme influence a law was passed in the USSR making anti semetism a crime, in January 1942 the Jewish Voice reported, [b]"The Jewish people will never forget that the Soviet Union was the first country -- and as yet the only country in the world -- in which anti-Semitism is a crime."[/B]

I could list pages and pages, but I'm sure you get my point.  All nations have dark pasts, but when is Spielberg going to make a movie about this?

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By steve m:
this is incredible!  sixty years on and the SAME crapola is being churned in the mill.  

jews did this - jews did that - why don't the jews...

m4 and fatty m4, and the other jew haters why don't you just print a new copy of "the protocols of zion" and run thru the streets with proof of a world wide jew conspiracy!

fact:  when germany was in world war one and der undermenchen were within the ranks of the imperial german army - germany was never invaded, she only surrendered.  because the secretary of state was jewish and started the talks that began the treaty of versilles (under behest of the kaiser) ludendorf (?) used this oppportunity to blame the jews as 'back stabers'.

fact:  aside from all the other incredibly stupid blunders commited by hitler the SINGLE most important reason he lost the war was the persecution of the jews.  (it was oppenhiemer not einstein who developed the bomb by the way guys) - he lost so much intelligence 'core' of the society his defeat was stamped the day he did that.  her borders were invaded and germany crushed to rubble.  millions of german women were raped by the invading russians.

a question coming from this could be "since german women as a society have been raped more than any other - why don't they go around the world to stop rape?  why did they not do anything when the serbs were raping muslim women IN MASS only a few hundred miles away?"

or an equally stupid question could be "i met a german woman once, and accross town, there was a rape and she did or said nothing -DIRTY GERMAN WOMEN!!"

or i met an affluent german woman and there was a rape in fiji and she didn't send any money  "CHEAP DIRTY GERMAN WOMEN!"

or "i got pulled over by a cop who was a german woman.  my sister was raped once and she cut me no slack.  HEARTLESS CHEAP DIRTY GERMAN WOMEN!"

do you see how f*ing stupind your arguements are?  how pointless?  how racist?

sorry to tell you, but you ought to give it up guys - you only make yourself look bad.....

steve

View Quote

Good points all around Steve, I don't believe in any conspiracy.  I just think that the American public should be able to study REAL history without being called an anti-semite.  Any history professor that extolls that the Jews started the Russian Revolution would quickly be out of work.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I just find it odd to hear people say that they don't hate jews, but when asked, can immeadiatly provide documentation, statistics, and bibliographies to defend the reasons SOME people DO hate jews.

Who has this info at their fingertips?
Obviously just broad-minded individuals who felt it was right to research and compile statistics that support the reasons people hate jews.

The D-Day stats analogy was cute, but evasive.

SO, who compiled those facts, fatty?
Did you do all that research?
Did a relative say, "here's some interesting reading about why I hate the jews"?
Or did it come from an organization?
View Quote

as a matter of fact, i did do my own research, its called a degree in soviet history. your attempts to trick me into declaring that i belong to some sick hate group were cute, but ineffective. and calling me a liar? please, do you have a real argument, backed up by stats, or are you just seeking self-elevation through the attempted demeaning of others.

stevem, you have managed to raise some interesting points along the way, and i also agree with some of what Ticonderoga said. you see, i stand somewhere in the middle. i don't hate anybody, maybe rabid liberals, so maybe i have some associations in my mind that equate most jews to liberals. if you think that it is wrong to try and hammer out a conflict within, through seeking wisdom, than you will never grow as a person.

question for both, Ticonderoga, et al. has raised some pretty controversial points, yet, nobody is accusing him of being a racist...hmmmmmmm

maybe there are some anti-americans-of-slavic-decent types in the house????

in all seriousness, i have learned a lot today, i haven't matched wits with the likes of you people since i made my objections known at a briss (WHOAH). thank you all.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
question for both, Ticonderoga, et al. has raised some pretty controversial points, yet, nobody is accusing him of being a racist...hmmmmmmm

maybe there are some anti-americans-of-slavic-decent types in the house????
View Quote

Don't flatter yourself.  I have been called anti-semetic many times on this board for nothing other than "why?" questions.  I'm not sure why so many are [b]afraid[/b] to talk about the subject.

Perhaps it's because they have been [b]brainwashed[/b] into thinking that [b]any[/b] sort of criticism of anything Jewish is Hate speach, or

maybe they just don't want to get lumped into the same group as the [b]narrow minded neo-nazis?[/b]

Hey, I have enough confidence in myself to know that I am neither racist, nor narrow minded.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#26]
...so whats the point of this thread? people of all colors, religion, and creed have done both terrible things and nothing against horrible occurences to others.

why do non-kali gunowners pick on PRK gunowners for not standing up for the RKBA?

why do blacks not do anything to stop slavery in their beloved Africa where blacks are sold into slavery by other blacks?

why do whites say they love freedom, but do nothing other than surrender it to government provided security all the while blaming blacks for doing the same darn thing?

why do native americans (siux) say its the white mans fault that they drink too much and not throw the frickin' bottle in the trash?

why do christian say that G-d loves us all, but say venomous things about protitutes and gay people when Christ himself supped with whores?

everbody is to concerned with the "home" team to realize what apathetic, inactive, hypocritical lames they really are.

hypocritical-inactive lib
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#27]
The point of this topic is, it sure is nice to be able to discuss history in a civilized and mature fashion without getting bashed as a nazi because someone is "afraid" of the subject matter.

7.62X39 vs .223
AR vs AK
Chevy vs. Ford
CCW vs open carry

why not:

Real History vs Hollywood History?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:44:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Beware of anyone who thinks their history is the "real history".
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:06:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Never again.  Never disarm.  Kill those who would disarm you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Hey can anyone tell me where I can get one of these huge "fact lists", the one listing all the jews of the USSR, and all the crimes they've perpetrated on humanity?
They seem so readily available.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:18:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By steve m:
fatty m4 - what is it exactly that you are looking for?  the media jew conspiracy or to show you that you are not a racist?

if it is the media conspiracy - bear in mind 5 (five -the number of fingers you should have on each of your appendages) men control 90+% of western media.  of them how many are jews i do not know.  do they filter the type of news we see and hear?  most likely they show anti gun, pro gay, pro sit com mentality stories.  if you want real news watch bbc or deutsche welle tv.  even french news is better than ours at times!!!  
View Quote

If you can stop calling me an anti-Semite for a minute and read my post you will see that I agree with you.  You forgot one media bias...ANTI ARAB!!  If you watch BBC or Deutsche Welle you must see that there is a HUGE difference in the way they report on the situation in the Middle East.

and lastly the way the israelis deal with the arabs.  i suggest a field trip is in order.  go to the middle east.  see how the arab culture is set up.  see how they run their world and then come back and tell me about israel.
View Quote

Again, read my post.  I have made about 14 trips to the Middle East in my 26 years of life (including a 3 year trip).  Tell me, how is the Arab culture "set up"?  Does it justify Israeli troops shooting protesters with live rounds?  Tell me, who has suffered the biggest losses, both economically and in human life?  Who has bulldozed people's homes?  Who has knocked on their doors and told them to leave?  Who has filled in poor people's wells because they did not have the proper permits (permits which nobody will grant them)?  Even though you have already labeled me I'll say it again.  I am not an anti-Semite.  However, I do have a HUGE problem with Israel.  Maybe you are an Arab-hater?  Stop with the reactionary labeling and read my damn posts.

And by the way, I never said there was a media conspiracy, I said they are biased.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:31:48 AM EDT
[#32]
I want to know where one would find such an interesting list.  Complete with incriminating quotes.  Hard working scholars?
Please.

What's the source of this piece of propagada:

Lenin
Trotsky (Lev Bronstein)
Zinoviev (Hirsch Apfelbaum) founder of communism in Russia under Trotsky
Kamenov (Rosenfeld) same as Zinoviev
Sverdlov same as above
Moses Uritzky head of Soviet Secret Police)
Genrikh Yagoda also head of Secret Police at a later date, Yagoda means "Jewish" in Russian, this man presided over the pogroms that killed tens of millions)
Ilya Ehrenburg Soviet propoganda minister, distinguished himself during WWII with exhortations of Soviet troops to rape and murder German children
Anatol Goldberg quoted Ilya Enrenburg as saying "Germans are not human beings...nothing gives us so much joy as German corpses"
Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel the ring leaders of the Soviet secret police that tortured, killed, or prisoned some 40 million Eastern Europeans.

It's a joke to deny that this type of stuff does not come from an organization.  Where's the honesty?
Post the source.
If you're going to say you did the research yourself, don't bother.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Hey can anyone tell me where I can get one of these huge "fact lists", the one listing all the jews of the USSR, and all the crimes they've perpetrated on humanity?
They seem so readily available.
View Quote

so much for letting sleeping dogs lie...

the sources i listed were meant to educate you about a little known holocaust. NOT to back up some jewish conspiracy - DUH! no wonder i couldn't figure out your little witch-hunt!

even after reading my credentials, you still think i went to a hate-group for info on ukrainian history - do you know how ridiculous you seem to me?

HYPOTHETICAL PHONE CALL MEANT TO SHOW MAJOR MURPHY THAT HE IS AN IDIOT:

::ring, ring:: Hello, Aryan Nation.
hi, my name is walt, i am the dark-haired, dark-eyed son of immigrants who needs some sources to bring to a discussion, i was wondering if you have any material on the ukrainian holocaust, beacause going to the public library, the library of congress, netscape search engine using the key word: famine, ukraine and my own, extensive, library RIGHT BEHIND ME would be too easy. can you help out? and perhaps send me membership info, because having 100% slavic blood makes me realize that you aryans are infact the master race, and i would like to join your ranks, thank you.
- well walt, we appreciate your abdication to our side, but since you are an inferior slav in the eyes of aryans, we can not admit you at this time. as for you search for history, try the library. thank you for your interest...WHITE POWER!!!  ::click::

Major Murphy, do yourself a favor, and quit while you're behind!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:05:49 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm sorry fatty.  That last post was not about you.
Read MY post.
Look at that list.
Look at the quotes.
If someone (not you) spent hours in the library, compiling those facts....
They could have saved time by downloading it from either the Klan's, The American Nazi's, or David Duke's web-sites.
TELL me the TRUTH, do you really believe that the below list, that was so handily available to one of the members didn't come from a "hate-group"?

[B]Lenin[/B]
[b]Genrikh Yagoda[/b] also head of Secret Police at a later date, Yagoda means "Jewish" in Russian, this man presided over the pogroms that killed tens of millions)
[B]Ilya Ehrenburg[/b] Soviet propoganda minister, distinguished himself during WWII with exhortations of Soviet troops to rape and murder German children
[B]Anatol Goldberg[/b] quoted Ilya Enrenburg as saying "Germans are not human beings...nothing gives us so much joy as German corpses"
[B]Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel[/B] the ring leaders of the Soviet secret police that tortured, killed, or prisoned some 40 million Eastern Europeans.

-if to back up one's argument, all one need to do is to go to the Klan or the Nazis, to get info, what does that say?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Never again. Never disarm. Kill those who would disarm you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm sorry fatty.  That last post was not about you.
Read MY post.
Look at that list.
Look at the quotes.
If someone (not you) spent hours in the library, compiling those facts....
They could have saved time by downloading it from either the Klan's, The American Nazi's, or David Duke's web-sites.
TELL me the TRUTH, do you really believe that the below list, that was so handily available to one of the members didn't come from a "hate-group"?

[B]Lenin[/B]

-if to back up one's argument, all one need to do is to go to the Klan or the Nazis, to get info, what does that say?
View Quote

ok, fair enough, my post was partly in response to yesterday's witch-hunts. you are not the idiot i thought you were, i am sorry.

where are these lists coming from? since i DISPISE hate groups, and would never go to their web-sites, i am grossly unaware of what goes on there.

BUT i believe that an answer won't help answer M4's original question, i believe that you are using a diversionary tactic that moves an honest question into a shouting match between factions. just because info comes from a group we have labelled as "evil" doesn't automatically make it wrong!

remember that galileo, after proclaming that the earth revolved around the sun, was LABELLED a heretec, and scorned. BUT HE WAS RIGHT!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:23:55 AM EDT
[#37]
HIELO - say it again!

Major Murphy wrote "if to back up one's argument, all one needs to do is go to the clan or nazis, to get info, what does that say?"

my comment:  I guess it says that a hate group I had previously dismissed as absolutely repulsive and ridiculous has at least resorted to using facts instead of their previously absurd, white trash proclamations of a "master race"...

also, could you please reference the post you are responding to when you comment. Your generalizations have made it difficult if not impossible to figure out where you have facts to support your assertions or where you are simply  espousing "conspiracy theory".  I am not intending to snipe, I really would like to understand where you form the foundations for your perspectives...
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:45:06 AM EDT
[#38]
What's up Jim.

A few months back, there was a thread about Isreal vs. Palestinians.  As they always do, the thread broke down to something like this one.
One of the members posted a link, rather than "cut and paste", to back up his "facts".  It was to www.davidduke.org.  Very telling.
Now maybe the Klan, the Nazis, and Duke have the real scoop on the jews (forgive me for being a little suspicious), I think however, that you are judged by the company you keep.  If you find yourself constantly in agreement with these guys, join.

Propaganda is propaganda.  It's rarely outright lies.  It's usually selective facts, and manipulation of these facts.
When a poll or study comes out that supports banning guns, I want to know who funded it.  If I find out it was funded by HCI, I dismiss it as nonsense.  If I suspect an argument against jews has "facts" whose source is the Klan et al, I dismiss it as nonsense.  

fatty, I DON'T MEAN YOU, but anyone who keeps Nazi propaganda at their fingertips is suspect in my book.

If you ever actually read one of these group's essays, they don't seem too bright.  They often cite "scholars" and quote articles that they themselves have published.  As if that lends credibility.

I don't like to be manipulated or lied to.
Even by someone with whom I agree.

If you think that the "list" of Soviet jews that was posted, didn't come from a hate group, I've got a Bridge I'd be willing to sell you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#39]
>>If you find yourself constantly in agreement with these guys, join.<<

Na, they sound too much like a religion with all that unsupported, blind faith based belief structure...

Hey. Come to think of it, aren't you really into that stuff too?  

kidding.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Do you guys actually do any research before you post some of this stuff?

orginally posted by M4:
Why is it then that when something similar occurs, in say, Cambodia under Pol Pot, the attempted genocide in Rwanda of 800,000 people or the situation in Bosnia there isn't a peep out of the Jewish communities? Does it only matter to them if it's Jews being mass murdered?
View Quote

http://www.israel-mfa.gov.il/mfa/
May 22, 1994.
The civil war in Rwanda, which claimed almost half a million victims, has struck a sensitive chord among Israelis. There was consensus in the cabinet that Israel could not remain apathetic to the mass suffering and should explore ways to extend humanitarian aid. Text:

The cabinet passed a resolution concerning events in Rwanda, as follows:

The government of Israel is shocked by the genocide being carried out in Rwanda and by the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

The Jewish people, who endured the most bitter experience of the Nazi holocaust, and their country - The State of Israel - cannot stand idly by in the face of the horror in Rwanda.

The government of Israel calls on the international community to urgently act to stop the massacre, and announces that it is prepared to take part in humanitarian activities to rescue people in the unfortunate country.

The cabinet has requested that the foreign minister examine proposals for humanitarian assistance, including the dispatch of medical teams to Rwanda.

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#41]
orginally posted by seamusmcoi:
Come on, that's a silly question. Collectively, Jews only REALLY give a shit about themselves.
View Quote

Whats wrong with that? The rest of the world has not gave a damm about them throughout history.

orginally posted by Hangwire:
Given the history of the Jew I would expect fanaticial support for the 2nd. Amendment.
View Quote

That is very true of Jews in the U.S. but the Jews in Israel would be supportive of it.

orginally posted by tayous1
Ok I have nothing agents the Jews or anything like that I do have something agent people that are to weak to fight and rather die in a death camp then die from trying to be free.
View Quote

Ever hear of alleviation-compliance?  Throughout history this action saved the Jews as a whole from various hostilities. With the Nazis it diddnt work.

orginally posted by Kalash
You'll notice its "the" holocaust, as if it was the only one that ever happened
View Quote

Holocaust: derived from the Greek word Holokauston, a diaster or sacrifice, usually by fire.  The word came to define the final solution after the book "The Holocaust" along with the mini series that aired in the 70s.  So yes, I would say it was the only one.  I think the word you are looking for is genocide.

orginally posted from our FattyM4:
i think what kalash is saying that yes, most people under the USSR did infact blame the jews for the USSR, therefore, their misery.
their misery included: 10 (that's a lot more than 6) million ukrainians STARVED to death between 1931 and 1933. 2.5 million deported, another 500,000 "dissappeared" 3 million sent to siberia. i didn't even mention the other MILLIONS from other countries. NEVER AGAIN to a ukrainian means something entirely different!
View Quote

Can't disagree that it diddnt happen.  But if you want to be truly accurate with your genocide numbers in the USSR you should include the 7 million from dekulakization.  The mastermind of that and the man-made famine was Stalin an Eastern Orthodox.  To assume that the Ukranians only hate the Jews because of this is downright silly. Did you forget the "pogroms"? The 100,000+ jews killed in the Chmielnicki massacre from 1648-1656.  There were numerous pogroms until the Soviets took control.

More from FattyM4:
, but i do have another question: why did the jewish-owned new york times fall for stalin's trickery when he was asked about the rumors that his collectivisation programs were starving millions - only to turn around and ask why didn't anybody do anything when jews were dissappearing???
View Quote

There was much controversy concerning the famine. The international community was aware of the famine and wanted to send supplies but Stalin refused saying there was no famine so why send supplies.  The borders were tightly closed and Ukranians couldnt even go to Russia.
By the same token The U.S. government was aware of the what was happening to the Jews and kept it hushed.  Why? Got me.

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#42]
question shamayim addressed:
"Why didn't they fight the Nazis instead of going like sheep to the slaughter?"
View Quote

read your history and you will find many brave Jews that fought back against the Germans.  IE: Yitzhak Zuckerman, attacked a cafe used by the SS in Cracow.  His writings before his death "to save what could be saved-at least honour"
orginally posted by Ticonderoga

View Quote

By this train of thought, the Jews should hate Christians as Hitler and I assume practically all of the Nazi party were Christian
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Atencio,
you seem like an educated person. we are indeed glad that you have graded our papers with such great attention to detail. i learned some things of which i was previously unaware, and was reminded of others. learning makes me happy.

but for pete's sake, do you have an answer for M4's question or not ??? our efforts to date have been fruitless. also, beware! there is a certain Major on this board that might be interested in the reasons why your [i]paperz are zo in order[/i]!   [;)]    -not a flame, MM, you're alright!

here's a NON HATE BASED reply to stevem: you mentioned that 90% of the media demagogues comprise of but 5 non-jewish people. question: do you really think that they care what garbled, filtered crap makes it into the evening news? answer: no, they only care about ratings, which which attract shareholders, which creates wealth for more media outlets which churn out more profits, which in turn bcomes MORE MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS.

another question: why are there so many liberal, american jews at the healms of the offices that, you must admit [i]really[/i] matter, like writing, directing, hiring/casting, producing and EDITING ???? hmmmmm....  

tin-foil hat on,
nomex on.....

...bring on the answers please!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#44]
If an individual's feelings and beliefs about JEWS (their "control of the media", greed, and murderous past) mirrors that of the Klan and the NAZIs, what does that tell you about this person who holds these beliefs?

If the Klan and the NAZIs are a bunch of good guys, then, I suppose this individual is a good guy, too.

Are the Klan and the NAZIs good guys?

If it walks like a duck........

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Who's to say I'm not a NAZI, myself?
Maybe I'd just like to see some of my fellow NAZIs stand up, tall and proud.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ok you guys are making it hard not to get in to this. What I have to say will a fend may people on this bored it's pissed off my wife many times. Ok I have nothing agents the Jews or anything like that I do have something agent people that are to weak to fight and rather die in a death camp then die from trying to be free. It was just like that movie with that Russian getting his head chopped off he was weak he did not want to be free or he would of taken a few out with him or at lest try to.
View Quote

Dude, use spell check before writing anymore messages.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#47]
If an individual's feelings and beliefs about JEWS (their "control of the media", greed, and murderous past) mirrors that of the Klan and the NAZIs, what does that tell you about this person who holds these beliefs?

If the Klan and the NAZIs are a bunch of good guys, then, I suppose this individual is a good guy, too.

Are the Klan and the NAZIs good guys?

If it walks like a duck........

View Quote

the questions are valid. i refuse to be a part of the MANIPULATION which states that no one can ask or even speak so much as a sentence,with the word jew in it, without fear of being labelled a bigot. i refuse!

another boring, but true story: my girlfriend's art class has "self critiques" every monday, there is a man in her class, a jew who, if someone even suggested criticism of HIS ART, litterally yelled anti-semitism in class!!! even the teacher was AFRAID to do something about these repeated outbursts. finally, a group of students mentioned it to the dean, and he was not asked to leave the class for FEAR of lawsuits!!! these people are not nazis, yet they can not speak their minds in peace, for FEAR of persecution.

this jew seemed to display many nazi-like qualities: fear tactics and well rehearsed phrases. by your logic, that would place him somewhere between KKK and Aryan Nation, NO ???

there exist good jews and there exist bad jews, i believe that bad jews, along with some others might have the upper hand in the media, you know, liberals.

i don't like liberals, does that mean i hate all people?  stop hiding behind diversion tactics, accusations and MANIPULATION, and answer M4's and now my (the devils advocate in M4's conspicuous absense...)question, PLEASE.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Dude, use spell check before writing anymore messages.
View Quote

this thing has spell check??
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#49]
This is just a thought, though why is it that the same people (in Israel) (who sent aid to the people in India, and as someone pointed out earlier, to the people in Rawanda and and all those other places) are the same people who bulldoze the homes of the Palstinians to expand their settlements and who fill the Palestinians' wells with cemenet?  I mean, those people whose wells got filled and whose homes got buldozed probabely didnt do much to hurt the Israilis...  And why is it that we never hear of these incidents on the American media while we keep hearing about those mortars that hit a sidwlk in Israel?  The only place you ever hear about the homes being buldozed or the women and children being killed are on the foreign channels...

-CrazyMonkey
I know i am probabely gonna be branded an anti-semite,(I AM NOT!!!) but hey, whats wrong with pointing out a couple facts?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#50]
yes, if obersteutnant murphy (gave him a slight pro-motion) is a nazi, what is to say i am not as well?  i could enjoy a good goose step once in a while.  i could have two cats named heinrich and herman...

there were many half jews in the german high command.  and they were given exemption to the nuremberg laws.  two promiment half jews that were nazis are reinhard heidrich und adolph shiklegreuber - der fuhrer himself.  being a nazi and being anti-semitic are TWO seperate matters.

zustimmen?

steve
und, mein alt frienden wiren deutsche frauline.  i miss her at times.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top