Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/19/2001 4:51:12 AM EDT
Check it out at: [url]www.royalrife.com/990605.html[/url] Don't say you weren't warned. FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. ------------------ "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" --Patrick Henry
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 4:56:05 AM EDT
Hey they got golf in that facility. If so I am in. I'm too broke to shoot anyway.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:12:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: Hey they got golf in that facility. If so I am in. I'm too broke to shoot anyway.
View Quote
LT- You may be broke, but at least you are FREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:34:15 AM EDT
I bet four of us could take out one camp with the proper tools, a few suppressors, good comunications, night vision goggles, good sniper rifle, A few AR-15s, a few Glocks, AR-15 pistol converted to full-auto, Take over the camp and then give them pro-gun propaganda! The remains of the Jewish population in germany should have done this!!! Concentration camps for those who hate guns!!! WOW!
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:39:14 AM EDT
There's probably no archery or dodgeball, either....
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:12:55 AM EDT
I don't see a swimming pool. WHERE is the swimming pool. In a world-class facility like, this, and they don't have a swimming pool.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:34:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:41:53 AM EDT
Let Sarah Brady live there for one month and I bet see will sing a different tune on gun control if see makes it out. OK,maybe not brady,but probaly at least half of all the gun-grabbers would.
Top Top