Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2001 5:58:09 AM EDT
To all you Fathers out there, have a good day!

If you're a son or daughter, be nice to the Old Man today (and everyday). 'Cause he ain't gonna be around forever, you know!

My Father died in June, 1977, and there isn't a day that goes by that I couldn't have used his company, his wisdom, his arm to lean on, and his steady aim.

Eric The(GratefulSon)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#1]
It would have been a lot nicer if it were not raining. Me and the rest of the dads here were going to take the motorcycles out this morning,oh well.  Happy fathers day to you and the rest!
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
To all you Fathers out there, have a good day!

If you're a son or daughter, be nice to the Old Man today (and everyday). 'Cause he ain't gonna be around forever, you know!

My Father died in June, 1977, and there isn't a day that goes by that I couldn't have used his company, his wisdom, his arm to lean on, and his steady aim.

Eric The(GratefulSon)Hun[>]:)]

View Quote

Ditto to what he said, except my dad past away in 89.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:53:30 AM EDT
[#4]
.....Same here to everyone.....

I have to work today, but get to enjoy the morning at least.  Nothing sets your life in the correct order like a few little ones!! [whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top