Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2001 10:55:29 PM EDT
Got a one day reprieve but going in the hospital this morning for my second, and hopefully last, kidney surgery.  See y'all in about a week.  Of course, if I should cork off in the middle of the surgical festivities, somebody better drag my stiff carcass up to Paspecops' Harrisburg shoot on the 30th - dead or alive, I'm not missing it.

Weekend at Bernie's?  Not quite.  Weekend at Paspecops!
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, Bro. Hospitals suck. I had my spleen stitched up a few years back. I wouldn't wish a hospital visit to my worst enemy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck fellow RifleMan!![:)]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Luck and God Speed !
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck, I can sympathize with you, I went in May 8 (the start of my vacation) for a burst appendix. They had to reopen on the 16th because of infection and left it open. Got out the 24th, then went back in on the 1st of June for a right AND left heart catheter, out the same day, went back in on the 8th and had a AICD implanted , got out the 12th. I hope you fare better than I did.
KenS
edited 'cause I'm still on drugs
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck and get well soon!

If it goes badly, I hope to see some pics of you shooting up the range looking like a zombie and being held up by a couple of drunken buds.

Seriously though,... Luck and Health.

[8P]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:04:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Best of luck hope it goes your way
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 10:16:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Good luck Shag!!  You'll be fine. BTW, have you updated your will to reflect me inheriting all the Class III stuff yet dad????  [;)]

Seriously, take it easy and get well fast!!!
We'll say a prayer for you in South Pa...
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Good Luck! Hope everything works out for you.

[heavy]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't worry, if you don't amke it we'll put wheels on you and use you for a sandbag.....
 In seriousness, our prayers are with you. Besides I gotta see these bunny slippers!
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck with the surgery and remember to ask for Demerol.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top