Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 6:22:51 AM EDT
Psyren and myself will be there...anyone else?
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm planning on going Sun around mid morning. Just to peruse the aisles and drool. Hate going to these things with no money, but I hate missing em too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm out.  The lovely bride is in Houston for an NRA ladies' pistol competition and guess who the three mutant offspring have for adult supervision this weekend?  We're gonna have fun while momma's out of town.  It's four wheelers and .22's on the ranch.  Yeah!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll probably be out there Sunday morning, with an eye peeled for lordtrader.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there wearing my grey and black TMRS t-shirt, Sat morning.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll probably be out there Sunday morning, with an eye peeled for lordtrader.
View Quote

I will be a Hawaiin/Mexican looking Filipino guy about 5'10" lil bit of a spare tire. Wearing a white hat with black bill that say Armed with Pride NRA. Matter of fact if its clean. I'll wear my blue Hawaiin shirt. Planning leaving Plano around 09-0930

BTW: I such a bonehead. I know I take the toll way to Dallas but can someone tell me what exit it is from there. Eric the Hun sent me an e-mail with directions but I deleted it by mistake. Like I said me bonehead.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Does this show have a kettle corn stand?
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Does this show have a kettle corn stand?
View Quote

Oh yeah, and great gourmet hot dog stand. LOL
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#8]
AR-Gargoyle will be in town and in attendence on Saturday mid morning.  On a little business trip in the area and it looks like I will be doing a little extra business if you know what I mean!
If you see a young stocky red headed guy wearing shorts and sandals, just say "Gargoyle"!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#9]
lordtrader: I live in Murphy, just east of Plano. Send me an email with your phone number, and I'll come pick you up in the Jarheadmobile.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lordtrader: I live in Murphy, just east of Plano. Send me an email with your phone number, and I'll come pick you up in the Jarheadmobile.
View Quote

Hey I thought squids are suppose to give jarheads a ride. [:D] Anycase, e-mail on the way.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Lt, what time are you meeting tomorrow?  I'll be there about 9 or 10 am.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually were talking about Sun I think. Can't go Sat. having dish installed.

BTW I got your e-mail I will give you a buzz at work on Mon.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#13]
BTW: I such a bonehead. I know I take the toll way to Dallas but can someone tell me what exit it is from there. Eric the Hun sent me an e-mail with directions but I deleted it by mistake. Like I said me bonehead.
View Quote

Take the Wycliff exit just after the South toll plaza.  Hang a right down there and go on down to where that dead-ends into Harry Hines where you'll take another right.  Up ahead about a block or so is Market Center Blvd where you'll take a left.  Market Hall is up on the right.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey I thought squids are suppose to give jarheads a ride. [:D] Anycase, e-mail on the way.
View Quote

[b]Doh![/b] For that remark, you get to ride strapped to the luggage rack!

Incoming voice traffic your pos tomorrow AM.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Gonna try Saturday around noon. Look for short wide guy wearing a Dirt Shirt and a John Wayne Racing cap.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Any early recon reports?
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought it was pretty good, some of the prices were too high by a considerable margin.

I did get 1000 rounds of 55gr sp ammo loose in a good ammo can for $134.00.  This stuff was advertised as in never fired cases and looks to be in good enough condition that I beleive it.

Drive around in the garage until you find a place in the shade.

Everett
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Bought a couple of grip extenders for my Glock 30 and a copy of Unintended Consequences. Saw the first Taurus PT145 in real life, wasnt impressed. (after buying a Glock 30 would you be?)

I usually go on Sundays and after fighting the crowd there today I remember why.[:D]
I dont think I saw a new Bushmaster AR there today. Saw lots of Colts cheapest being $800 or so and a few AK's. There was one guy there set up on the far left side of the building that had every AR upper ever made. If you can think of a barrel configuration he had it! I did see lots of new guns and ammo going out the front door. Looked like the Dealers were having a good day.

Went to Dave and Busters over on Resturant Row  at Walnut Hill and Composite afterwards. They have a new shooting game called Police 911 or somesuch. Typical pistol shooting game but it watches your body motions. You can duck down behind barriers or walls and tables and then pop up to shoot, really, really cool. Expensive as far as the arcade games there go but tons of fun to play. Its an arcade game and not a tactical exercise and should be shot as such but still tons of fun.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I saw a used and in good condition  Mossberg 590A1 for $335. I wasn't sure if that was a good price so I passed on it and got a new upper, bolt and carrier. What we need is a hotline number to call for firearm pricing. Everytime I go to a show I find something I want but don't know how much it is worth!
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Prices for SP1s are really steady at $1200-1400.

That's not bad. I mean if you already own one.

I saw a coupla' Polytech originals 'AK-47's for $800.00 a piece, which ain't bad at all.  I sold a few at $1200.00, one for $1400.00 just a few years ago.

I suppose it must be all the Bulgarian milled
AKs that are available now, that's pushing the
prices down.

I think I just might start buying again.[:D]

Eric The(YouKnowThey'reOnlyGoingUp)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top