Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
im still waiting for Miss Magnum's answer on this [:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Zero. . . . . . . still a virgin. . . . . .will be until my wedding night.. . . . . . . . which is not even on the horizon. . . . .
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Zero.......I'm married......maybe a couple times a month.......so not for another two weeks.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It varies depending on if it is round up season or not.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A Dog Named Sex
Everybody who has a dog calls him something common like "Rover" or "Boy". I call my pooch Sex. Sex has been embarrassing to me:

When I went into City Hall to renew his license, I told the clerk I would like to have a license for Sex; he said he would like one too. Then I said, "But this is a dog." He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said, "You don't understand. I have had Sex since I was 9 years old." He said I must have been quite a kid.

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me, and a special room for Sex.

He said that every room in the place was for sex. I said, "You don't understand, Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too."

One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away and a contestant asked me why I was standing there looking around.

I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me that I should have sold my own tickets. "But you don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show-off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog.

I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said, "Me too." Then I told him that after I was separated, Sex left me. He said "Me too."

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him.

A cop came over to me and asked me, "What are you doing in this alley at 4:00 in the morning." I said, "I am looking for Sex."

My case comes up on Friday.
View Quote

LMFAO! [:D] good post!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Wife's big toe hurts and both hands have blisters.  Been a looooooooooong time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I work M-F 7:00AM-5:30PM (if I'm lucky).  My wife works Th-Mon 9:00PM-5:30AM.  In December, our 22 year-old daughter moved home with our grandkids aged 1 and 2.

Now, just how much sex do you [i][b]think[/i][/b] I'm getting?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#8]
does autoerotic acts count?

and if u dont knwo what that is nevre mind then
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm married, I jackoff more now than when I was single.  Warning, do not get married so you can have a lot of sex, it just dont work that way.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Some weeks, I get it 7 times a week. Some weeks nothing, it averages out to 3 or four times a week. I have been married for 14 years and the sex is a lot better and more frequent than the first 7 years.
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Almost every day...I almost got some today, almost got some yesterday, I'll almost get some tomorrow...etc.[>(]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Does sex with Guns count???
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#13]
sex ? never done it so i dont know what im missing.

28 years and running ive been waiting this long i can wait some more i dont see any thing on the horizon either [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I am getting married in Sept, We have been together for about 3 years. She acts like we are married, Too Hot, Too cold, Too dark not dark enough, Im too tired, I am not tired enough, Too Early in the day, Not late enough, foot hurts, I broke a nail. She has gotted really good with the excuses, See this is why I love guns, You keep them well fed and they just keep putting out.

Six
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 2:14:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If only I had a left handed mouse.
View Quote

[b]LMAO![/b]

It's been a while. I'd have to say sometime in Feb. before we went underway. And don't believe everything you hear/read. Sailors DON'T get laid all the time (unless you wear your beer goggles).
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#16]
i cant resist BTT!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:16:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Ahhhhh, Kansas, where men are men, and the cattle run scared.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:20:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
does autoerotic acts count?

and if u dont knwo what that is nevre mind then
View Quote
Autoerotic? Is that when you have an MP5 in one hand and, well, you all get the drift.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:03:04 AM EDT
[#19]
4-5 times a week, on the average. Great stress relief [:D]

Either that or go to [b]FIGHT CLUB[/b].....

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:12:18 AM EDT
[#20]
This is just another one of those "auto posts" that resurface every three weeks or so, like clock work. Let's get Goat Boy to program this thread to reappear on a set schedule. Others are:

1. How often do you have sex?
2. .308 vs. 223
3. .40 vs. .45 vs. 10 mm.
4. What if SHTF.....

I can't believe you mutts fall for it EVERY TIME.

I really don't care if you have sex every hour, or never. The fact you want the whole WORLD to know your copulation schedule is just weird. The fact that this thread is FOREVER reappearing, and even makes it to a page 3 is disturbing.

My objection here is NOT religious. Its based on self-respect and personal dignity. Try getting some.

[}:(]

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:15:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
im still waiting for Miss Magnum's answer on this
View Quote

Well... sorry to disappoint but I've been celibate for quite a while... excluding my on-going relationship with myself. [;)]

A lot of women confuse sex and love and I know myself well enough to know that a purely sexual relationship wouldn't stay that way for me.  ::shrug::

Until I meet "the right one" in person, I suppose I'll keep calling out my own name. [:D]

As an aside, is it just me or are there quite a few male virgins that responded?  Just curious if it is for religious reasons or....??
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:51:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Until I meet "the right one" in person, I suppose I'll keep calling out my own name. [:D]
View Quote

Never heard that one before! [8)]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Plus they are so hard to train properly
[spank]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#24]
My lady and I are both refugee's from "not sucessful" marriages, with less than honest partners.
Basically, she wants me to know that she is glad that I'm around. I get sex as often as I want, and to top it off she makes sure that I want it a lot. I'm in my 50"s, (she 40's)and to be honest, it's the best time of my life.
She treats me great, she ain't hard to look at, and we both have the same, kiss my butt, no one will will put me through that again attitude.
5 times a week is no exageration. Life is good!

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Twice a day.

Damn, my right bicep is huge!!!

I need to learn to be ambidextrous. Right hand in the morning, left hand at night.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Sorry Guys but the wife just told me 7 plus [sex] [sex] once in the morning and once at night. ( geting layed in the morning makes the day better.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I haven't had sex for so long, i forget who gets tied up first!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#28]
As I have stated before when this subject is posted...

It is none of your damned business.

It would be cruel of me to shame the vast majority of the members with the truth.

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#29]
BS.....
Why?
Who cares but an Opra or Jerry Springer watcher.
Better yet spend some time at the range a few times a week!!!!
Get a Life..
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Plus they are so hard to train properly
[spank]
View Quote

Looks to me like your trainee is enjoying it a little tooooo much!!

DK [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#31]
More times a week than your right hand!
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#32]
IIII belieeeve inn safe sex.  SSSSo I onnlly enggaaaagee in cyber sexxx.  III dooo thhhhis quite often andd soooo far the onnnly viruses I've gotttton have been on my commmputer.

PPPPlease excuseee the speellinggg as my keyyyboard iss stickkky aass hellllllll.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:48:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Baaa  Baaa...Sheep, they're so absorbant.

Seriously, 3-4 times per week (with her), we both have kinda low sex drives which is fine, lets me work more to buy more toys!

BrenLover
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Well I broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half about a month ago. I've been seeing a woman who I found out after two weeks that she is 44 years old. I thought she was around 32. She is so hot and the sex couldn't be better. We have sex every night after work. (thats where we met) Oh yeah, did I mention I'm 26? DAMN I love older women...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top