Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/13/2001 3:54:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2001 3:54:40 PM EDT by HANGFIRE]
Louisianne Ice Tea commercial features a Gentleman of the Southern Persuasion and his double barrel shotgun to sell ice tea. I damn near fell out of my chair. I buy the product, now I have to buy some stock. Anyone knowing how to contact them please post.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 4:03:37 PM EDT
What's the Southern Persuasion? Never heard of that race or religion before. I bet he is a minority and may be eligable for affirmitive action. Lets try and find out!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 4:18:16 PM EDT
Well, it is better than the Taco Bell commercial featuring a gunless Lara Croft.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:15:44 PM EDT
Wolverine boots has a commercial with two shotgun-carrying hunters that runs occasionally.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 8:42:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY: What's the Southern Persuasion? Never heard of that race or religion before. I bet he is a minority and may be eligable for affirmitive action. Lets try and find out!!!
View Quote
WASP- REDNECK- GOOD OLE BOY- RED BLOODED AMERICAN- GENTLEMAN AT ARMS
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:28:27 PM EDT
Here in Montana up to a few years ago Remington ran a commercial for their ammo on our local channels. Pretty hard to find ANY good press on guns lately, the media is too biased. FN
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 11:11:58 PM EDT
Yeah, I like that commercial too. He starts out shooting the fruit and then the ice.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 1:53:48 AM EDT
Amen, Hangfire! If you are in the Panhandle of Florida (ie: "the Redneck Riviera" and "Lower Alabama"), you know exactly what I mean [:D] Damn! I better go get some of that ice tea, ran all out of mint julip [;)] [shotgun]
Top Top