Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2001 4:17:50 AM EDT
[url]http://www.friendsofliberty.com/files/2001/06/11/03.htm[/url]

Its a girl, but she makes some good points.  After shes finishes the plans for the assault on DC, if we are good little revolutionaries, maybe she'll bake us some cookies! Yum-Yum!!

Nomex on.

Link Posted: 6/13/2001 4:56:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Not bad, not bad at all. Sounds like she's got her 'poop in a group' when it comes to properly responding to the Leviathan, that our federal government has become.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#2]
wow.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Kind of a low-budget, modern day Abigail Adams.

And THAT is high praise indeed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:22:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.friendsofliberty.com/files/2001/06/11/03.htm[/url]

Its a girl, but she makes some good points.  
View Quote

You could also say, "It's a Jew, but she makes some good points."

Liz Michael is a woman, Jewish and very pro-RKBA.

Now what do you say? "One outa three ain't bad?" :^(

No wonder the antis have a field day with us- to them, we're all Nazi troglodytes. Your post was "Exhibit A".

I say: We need help from ALL Americans who value freedom, not just from those who pray to the so-called correct God or have the right genetic plumbing.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#5]
that article should appear in EVERY gun mag and internet site that is available. but just how many will read and follow it?
i hope she is wrong but i'm afraid she is not.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:38:56 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://www.lizmichael.com/liz24.jpg[/img]

I was hoping for a young 19yo Joan of Arc [sex]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:18:43 AM EDT
[#9]
You people need to learn cynicism!

I was being a smart ass!! I should have posted a smiley after my comment but oh well. [spank]

I agree with her all the way.  I was trying to get a rise out of Miss Magnum.  I get all tingly when she gets mad![:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#10]
...Tin foil hat ON!
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liz Michael is a woman, Jewish and very pro-RKBA.

Now what do you say? "One outa three ain't bad?" :^(
View Quote

Nothing personal here towards 95th, just using a common view of most of the posts in this thread.

My personal opinion is; Great! She's a woman and jewish! This gives more credibility to it all. Imagine if this person was David Duke. There would be an even greater cry from the American public to attack gun owners.

Also, although I support her ideas, I have to state that we need to continue to do everything humanly possible to prevent such a thing from occurring, not that we haven't been trying.

Just think for a moment of what it would have been like if the Founding Fathers had not petetioned the King several times before they declared independence? They would not have even had the small amount of support that they had when they did.

Overall, it was an excellent read though. Thanks for posting this mtnpatriot.
View Quote

All of your points are valid.  I think the main point you are missing is that she is telling us to be law abiding, not to start a revolution but rather to be ready for one.  I think everyone registered at this site should be ready for the day when this all goes down.  We will be the first ones on the hit list.  Lets look at the facts.  Most of us own one or more semi or full auto assault weapons.  Members have been in the armed forces or police and are trained to use these weapons effectively.  We are all 100% pro 2nd amendment,  we don't want to deal with any government interpretations of what our forefathers intended.  Basically we pose a threat to the governments absolute rule.  We are their biggest nightmare,  even more so than the state militias, purely because of our numbers.  And guess what, they know who and where we are.  I know we try to keep everyone ideas and identities confidential but if you think the government does not have the technology to find out where and who you are through your computer, god help you.  We already know that the politicians are out to destroy the militias and groups or people that do not want to follow their status quo.  (WACO)  None of these people did anything against the law but the government saw them as infringing on their power.  All I'M saying is do not wait till its to late till you decide you have had enough. We are petitioning the government through the NRA, We have been for years but the fact is our rights as gun owners are being erode away little by little.  We need to be ready and stay strong .  All we have to do is to take advantage of our rights.  Continue to buy firarms, continue to be law abiding, continue to be strong!  
I'm not going to start a revolution but when they are at my doorstep wanting to take away my firearms, my freedom, I hope there are enough of you out there willing to lay it all down to make a difference.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Excellent points Tricky. I understood all that, just wanted to stress the importantance of not doing anything stupid wich she does make very clear.

Also, many of us are probably on several different list.

1) AR15.com message forum.

2) Written Senators and Representatives concerning 2nd Amendment and othe Liberty issues. (Yeah, they keep records of coorespondence!)

3) Member of the NRA.

4) Member of the GOA.

5) Member of the JPFO.

6) Member of the Libertarian Party or any other 3rd party except the Green Party.

7) Gun owner.

In my opinion, the more lists that you're own, the better your chances are at getting hit first. I'm 7 for 7.
View Quote

I truly admire the enthusiasm.  Can't say I'm 7 for 7.  I just hope all of the members of these different organizations are doing more than just paying their dues.  We have to have our voices heard, and have them heard now.  Most people are just complacent untill something really big happens.  BIG BROTHER is not taking it away in large chunks, just little by little untill finally the only guns that will be legal are daisy red ryders.  I guess we can still shoot their eyes out! HA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top