Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2001 6:26:50 AM EDT
Man I've been working on this thing for three years now. A total frame off resto, sold many a gun to finance all the modifications but it's almost done
55 Bel Air
355, 450 horse small block
muncie M-21 4 speed
12 bolt rear end 5.38 gear
power steering
power brakes
tilt wheel
3" droped spindles
If they make it I've got it, and they make alot of stuff for these things
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1633910&a=13223786&p=50228561&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
When I become as wealthy as you and have unlimited free time, car restoration will be one of the projects.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Neon?

You gonna put flames on the Bel Air?
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Chaingun:
Far from wealthy, I USED to have a good gun collection, sold at least $10,000 worth to get this far and that was before the trip to the paint shop for another $9,000

time port:
na not neon, thats the yellow urethane primer. It's gonna be Porshe Guards Red. I thought about checkered flags into flames but the Holley 57 convertible has that look

anothergene:
Man that movie was great was'nt it. took me several months to locate a copy of that tape.
I've also got a two door hardtop (no pillars) but this one was in better shape. I went with the 55's because having to redo the stainless and chrome on the 57's was way to much for my shallow pockets. the 55's have less trim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top