Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#1]
But ask yourself this, why is it that I have to go to some neo-nazi website to get info to begin looking into Jewish history?
View Quote

I have found this a good source before
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/jewish/jewishsbook.html

Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Rik, I just read your post again and am in shock of it.  
View Quote

You shock too easy then.

Translated roughly, "Don't question.  Obey.  Do as we tell you, don't make up your own mind."
View Quote

No, that's a horrible translation that has nothing to do with what I said.  I said that a neoNazi site was a bad place to research the REASONS Jews were resented in Europe.  Not why they THINK they hate and resent them, but the REAL reasons.
Never told you not to research it, told you that was a bad place. Everything else is your spin on what I said, not reality.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Rikwriter says I can learn nothing looking elsewhere.  That is wrong.  I learned much.  Both of intollerance, and of whitewashing of History.

In Roots we see Kunta Kinte being captured by White men.  Such is not the case.  He was captured by Africans from Ivory Coast nations.  The Africans (civilized) conquered the slaves of the interior (uncivilized) and sold them to Europeans.  The slave trade in the Ivory Coast began prior to the 11th century AD [B]and continues to this day.[/B]

Here is something you will never see in a Hollywood movie, a Jew at the helm of a slave ship.  I had to learn of that at a "bad" site.  Checked it out, sure enough if you go to a library, you can find it.  Jewish publications of the time that actually brag at how profitable their slave trades to the colonies were.

I guarantee Speilberg won't make a movie about that.  

But so what.  I'm not here to bash Jews, they have their good and bad JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP or race.  

But why is it that this part of History is re-written?  
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
But ask yourself this, why is it that I have to go to some neo-nazi website to get info to begin looking into Jewish history?
View Quote

I have found this a good source before
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/jewish/jewishsbook.html

View Quote

Wow, great reference, thanks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Rikwriter says I can learn nothing looking elsewhere.
View Quote

No, RikWriter says you should stop putting words in RikWriter's mouth or you will look like a huge moron.

Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#6]
[B]"You won't learn anything accurate from them. The reasons Jews were resented have already been listed for you accurately here. If you choose to believe bullshit you read on an Aryan Nations website instead, that's your problem."[/B]

Let's see, Rik, I am a moron, have a problem, and believe bullshit.  Dude, take a chill pill.  I think you have some underlying issues here.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[B]"You won't learn anything accurate from them. The reasons Jews were resented have already been listed for you accurately here. If you choose to believe bullshit you read on an Aryan Nations website instead, that's your problem."[/B]

Let's see, Rik, I am a moron, have a problem, and believe bullshit.  Dude, take a chill pill.  I think you have some underlying issues here.
View Quote

No, you have an issue with reading comprehension. Let me explain in simple terms what the above quoted words mean: a Neo-Nazi website is a bad place to get historical information on Jews.  Neo-Nazis hate Jews and are not likely to tell the truth about them. It's akin to trying to get accurate information about gunowners on the HCI website.  
Do you understand now?  If not, as I said before, it is your problem and YES it IS a problem.  It's a problem with simple logic and perhaps if you contemplate it for a while you might see why.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top