Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2001 6:42:00 PM EDT
well, after 8 hours of brush hogging...at least i got a perfect field for...wacking those communist groundhogs!!!

the tabulsted list for the ohio bulletfest 2001 shoot will have to wait untill a rainy night after work!

cycling, mowing, getting this event together and this dang ranch are eating into my partying...something's got to give...and i isn't gonna be my drinking! heheheh!

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1316648&a=9779695&p=50162777[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I am sorry.
This topic made no mention about AR15 rifles,
and has an overtone of having fun, [B]WHICH IS NOT PERMITTED HERE!!!![/B]

The Old Man
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
the scabbard is mounted on the other side!

i think we'll have good weather. it rained all spring...and that's why i got behind in my outside work!

r.o.m., sorry! i keep breaking all the rules...a direct result of life wasted on booze, drugs, fast cars and faster women!

the bulletfest shoot will be a gas. we rolled in the gang of machinegun maniacs from the "ohio mental health day" shoots and these boyz plan on moving the berm back at least 20 yards!

ps, i hope all my grass burns out and we get a mini-drought! that tractor burns a gallon an  hour and my john deeres are worse! talk about ammo money going to the arabs! sheesh!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Campy,

Nice to see you here! Been back to the Ak board lately??

Nice ranch, I wish I had that much land!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
YOu need a 50cal on that thing!

[uzi]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:33:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Lets see if we can mount a Barrett on that thing!

I'll be going down to FL to take care of some business but if I can be of any help post it.

Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:45:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#8]
the '60's? i can barely remember the '70's! lol!

i actually had time on saturday to sit down with the neighbor and drink a beer (what was that warning? something about "heavy equipment"?)...of course, the reason he had me over was so i could fix the motor on his orchard sprayer!!! no rest for the wicked, even when i'm "relaxing" they try and get me to work. must be macking up for my "slacker-proletariat" era...heheh!

ed, if i were you, i'ld leave your land "au natural" and only drive out to it to hunt! i'm gonna ride for an hour or so, tonight...and then right back to....cutting more grass!

mister hemi...yeah, i already got flamed for having some fun, over there! ah...life is back to normal (whatever that is).
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#12]
beekeeper...good eye! yes, a d-17. 1959 series one. she makes 53hp at the pto and scales 5300lbs (typical allis "lightweight"...a john deere would have her by 500+ lbs...model for model!) the old girl is completely overhauled and walk across 5 foot tall brush with authority.

goatboy...what are doing posting in here and having fun? get back to work!!! i'll save a michelob or two for you. at the campgrounds. friday evening. be there!

ed, as usuall, your "fuzzy math" is still WAY optimistic! 20 acres of back breaking work and sweat minus 4 trophy homes + 4 trophy barns + 4 mega garage/shops minus driveways STILL yields 18 acres of back breaking work and sweat PLUS 2 acres of crap to mow around! heheh!

better off renting the tillable to a "real" dirt farmer and telling him to leave the 4 rows closest to the woods unpicked! that, my good man, is country "living" at its' finest!!!

sounds like you have a good plan! just don't let the game warden see you hauling salt/mineral licks out into the woods, next fall!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top