Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/10/2001 5:51:47 PM EDT
After I read Time magazines latest issue "Amexica", I had the feeling that Mexico was slowly trying to take over the US by the process of breeding. Now I know why the Mexican government is not doing more to stop the mass exodus. The illegals over here send their wages back to their relatives in Mexico and therefore it helps the Mexican economy while hurting the US. Also the shinkage of their population would increase the demand for workers therefore helping the ecomony again.  Also, the more Mexican's there are in the US, the easier it would be for them to push through laws that would benefit Mexico.  Statistics show that by 2020, Caucasian will no longer be the majority. I wouldn't mind Mexicans coming into the US if they did it by following the laws of INS, but this sneaking in business has to be a nation security issue of some sort. The US protects the DMZ in Korea but not it's own boarders. Why do I have to select "English" or "Spanish" when I use the ATM every time, or make a call to customer service? Why do we tolerate spanish being taught in school while Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Arabic is not given the same priority? I think that the effects of the illegal population is starting to take effect.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
It`s twue, it`s twue. I am doing my part. I rick the spic have three mudd babies with a whitey type blonde female.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
 All good questions Freedom fighter ,
I do not have the answers but must admit I get tired of the constant " Mexicanization " of my country .  The Illegals here run around with their Cars all done up with the flag of mexico and more bilingual crap than ever before by govt and industry . In my shop any announcement is made in spanish and only sometimes followed by an english translation .
I feel that big business (thus big money )loves the cheap labor and they control the govt not you and I . The govt does just enough to be able to say that they are trying to stop the illegals .
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
So what, we won't be the majority.
White males are not the majority now, yet we still control most of the cool shit.
Anyway I am 1/4 spic so maybe I can infultrate their society.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a solution:

All you white folks go to Mexico and breed with them. That way when they want to join up with the old country there only white folks there. So jokes on them.

See problem solve. NEXT!!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent solution LT, you are a problem solver!

Next question, fix my .WAV file problem (see post).
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
While this topic is indeed well spelled out, and you have crafted a careful position, I am afraid that the moderators would be well advised to delete it since
1) It requires unpopular opinion...and
2) Isn't about AR's

Thank you very much

The Old Man
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#7]
If only I had found out earlier that breeding was a viable method of overtaking other countries!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
While this topic is indeed well spelled out, and you have crafted a careful position, I am afraid that the moderators would be well advised to delete it since
2) Isn't about AR's

Thank you very much

The Old Man
View Quote

This is general discussion, it doesn't have to be about AR's!

Oh and welcome to the boards.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If only I had found out earlier that breeding was a viable method of overtaking other countries!
View Quote

YEAH and fun tooo!!!! :sex:
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2) Isn't about AR's

Thank you very much

The Old Man
View Quote

This is general discussion, it doesn't have to be about AR's!

Oh and welcome to the boards.
View Quote

hg112..he has been here before. trust me!!!!
View Quote

Oh no. Is this another troll alert?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#12]
First of all, IGNORE the old man. Just another troll.

Wasn't warren beaty that said, in the movie "Bullworth", "lets just keep on f**king each other until we're all the same color". Maybe thats the answer to racism. It may take quite a while tho.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Attack!!!! Attack!!!!
[img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/anim_sex.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Living in Sothern California I have some insight on this topic. For good, or bad, hispanics primarly are catholic. Being catholic in background they reproduce in not such a planed way. (Not to say that they could / And yes this is a generalization I know) Also, like many 3rd world countries having large families to work in agriculture or because of the high loss of infants. Hispanics and others in these countries continually have children. I agree it is a problem in which could and on a limited basis has now evolved or de-evolved certain parts of the U.S. and certain cities to third world status. However, this is the U.S. not China, and we are stuck with providing all rights and services for all who contribute as U.S. citizens. (minus illegals) I strongly agree with teaching English only in school. Because it just divides us all.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#15]
A few things here...many of the most recent immigrants are poorly educated, sometiems not even literate in Spanish.  But the second and third generations are likely to be "Americanized", and they will intermarry with "whites", "Asians", "blacks", etc.  I was at a party last night, met a really hot Mexican-American girl--she made me sorry I was already married.

Also the stats about whites being a minority by 2020 is pure BS, produced by Census Bureau politicians.  What is happening is that more whites are calling themselves multi-racial, even when they are clearly white.  On some Indian reservations with big gambling revenues all sorts of whites are now showing up claiming they are Indians!  The Census still calls a multi-racial black a black.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh no. Is this another troll alert?
View Quote

[B]HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]

[RED]I AM VERY, VERY RESPONSIBLE!!![/RED]

[B]AND VERY, VERY OLD!!!!!!!!![/B]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#17]
your wasting our time, old man, take a hike.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Excellent solution LT, you are a problem solver!

Next question, fix my .WAV file problem (see post).
View Quote

It has been fixed....read your own posts every once in a while.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#19]
It's the same old racist thread rearing it's ugly head.

I do think it's therapeutic to rant once in a while, but at whose expense?

If someone's sister were to marry someone of a different nationality would that be considered a dilution of America by "breeding"?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Mexicans are moving here in droves, and Mexicans have big families.

I've seen tv reports of pregnant Mexican women coming to the US to give birth, because if you're born here, boom!  You're a citizen.  So knocked-up Mexican women show up in our hospitals without any money and expect the taxpayer to foot the bill for their kid's delivery, public education (in they want to in Spanish, natch.  What did you expect them to learn?  English?) and so on.

I've seen tv reports of big Mexican families ekeing out a living in the mammoth landfills of Mexico City.  Without any means of support but the garbage of others, Mexicans spawning families of 6 or more.  The reporter asked why they keep having children even though they live in a goddamn dump:  "That's how we Mexicans are."  Great.  You breed without knowing how you're going to support or educate your kids.  Fine, as long as you do it in your country.  Don't come here and expect a warm welcome and taxpayer support for your underclass.

My neighbors are Mexican.  I can't believe how many kids they have.  They must have four or five, and they're all very close to the same age.  At least the family's middle class and the kids speak English to each other when they play.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Freedom Fighter:
I had the feeling that Mexico was slowly trying to take over the US by the process of breeding.
View Quote

Funny, I just recieved some "hate" group training and noticed most White Power groups advocate this tactic. Infact the sole value of women in most of these groups is their ability to deliver new white warriors for their cause.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Interestingly enough AR15fan, the Nazis issued the "Mother's Cross," awarded to pure German women that priduced six children to be indoctrinated into good storm troopers.  

However, the illegal immigrant situation is a different problem.  Let's face it - we have porous borders and everybody wants to live here.  This country is nicer to illegal immigrants than any other.  Try sneaking into Mexico and see what happens.

The problem we face is that we provide "free" health care for these people that are bringing communicable diseases, like drug resistant TB, care for their injuries, and maternal care for the newly born US citizens.  All that costs $$$, which you pay every time you go to the hospital.  Why do you think it costs $100 for a damned aspirin when you are in the hospital?

Now that Mexico is providing survival kits to the border crossers, things will only get worse.  In a different day and age, condoning such unlawful behavior would be considered an act of war.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#24]
i'm white, i'm redneck, i'm racist, and the next son of a bitch i see cashing a u.s. welfare check that does not speak english and smells like alcohol is going to get stomped in the parking lot.  i work too hard to contribute to keeping his ass drunk and his wife pregnant.
[-!-]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 11:01:48 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys are assuming that all the illegals are Mexican. A large majority that migrate to LA don't come from Mexico but Central and South America. This is the main reason that Mexico is not doing anything about the illegal crossings. They don't want these people in their country either. It's the only easy way to get them out. They sure aren't going to go back there and risk death. These Central and South American countries are slowly disintegrating and there is a slow exodus into Mexico that leads eventually into the US.

Most of these ethnic groups don't really get along with each other. Guatamalins don't like the El Salvodorans who don't like the Mexicans who don't like the Costa Ricans. Colombians, Peruvians and Ecuadorans fill in the rest of the puzzle. If Hispanics are planning a take over, they better start getting along with each other first.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 11:44:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I guess I better my brown ass in gear and nock-up my white girlfriend to help the movement!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I guess I better my brown ass in gear and nock-up my white girlfriend to help the movement!!!
View Quote

That's the spirit!

Attack! Attack!
[sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex]
[sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex] [sex]

In all seriousness, the true solution to our immigration problem is simply to remove all welfare and welfare type programs.  The government should not be responsible for the financial support of any citizen or illegal alien.  If a person wants to immigrate here through the proper channels, learn English, and work their ass off like I do, then I welcome them no matter their skin color.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#29]
In the American Southwest, where I have been many times and love the beauty of, only sixty miles north of the Mexican border, the subject of illegal aliens is a touchy one--almost untouchable. Even the terminology is dangerous, the old word wetback is now considered a racist insult by all good liberals; and the perfectly correct terms illegal alien and illegal immigrant can set off charges of xenophobia, elitism, fascism, and the ever popular genocide against anyone careless enough to use them. The only acceptable euphemism in now appears is something called  undocumented worker. Thus the pregnant Mexican woman who appears , in the final stages of labor, at the doors of the emergency ward of an El Paso or San  Diego hospital, demanding care for herself and the child she is about to deliver, becomes an "undocumented worker". The child becomes an automatic American citizen by virtue of its place of birth, eligible at once for all the usual public welfare benefits. And with the child comes not only the mother but the childs family. And the mothers family. And the fathers family.
Cant break up families, now can we?? They come to stay and they stay to multiply. Hell, cant blame em, better here than where they came from!!
What is the matter with this picture???
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:45:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Enough already people...This is getting real boring. Everyone complains about the "Mexicans,"
and I'm willing to gamble that Welfare recipients of Mexican heritage make up less than
White and Afro-American Welfare recipients combined. Funny thing is when I drive down the roads of my state, I don't see any White or Afro-American people picking fruit or vegetables. Why? Too good for that kind of work?

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't single out one race of people for all the ills which infect our society. Why do white people have to always complain about people from "Other Places?" Unless you are a Native American, your people are from "Other Places." White people came here for the same reasons as all other races...a better life. So why can't we all try to do something constructive instead of having such a narrow view of the world. Live and let live!

Adios Y'all!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 12:53:54 AM EDT
[#32]
One word: Balkanization?

Kalifornia, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Florida, Illinois...

I spent much of my childhood in Northern Mexico (Dad worked in mining and transplanted us there for a while from Kali).
Went to Mexican schools (which by the way are very competent at educating) so as far as the SW territories are concerned, I can state unequivocably that the Mex school system teaches their kids that the US "STOLE" their lands and were not "CEDED", or "purchased" in any way. The teachers, IME, saw to it that this point of view was well inculcated in all Mexican children. In other words, and it is emphasized, "more than half of Mexico, originally New Spain, is still occupied by The Gringo.
So it is conceivable that still today a SIZABLE majority of Mexicans (esp. the ones HERE) think there still is this score to be settled and therefore it is very unpatriotic to think otherwise.
I have found that Mexicans will be the first to preach about sovereignty with their kind of fiery brand of nationalism, and they will waste no time in reminding "extranjeros" (foreigners) to respect their customs and boundaries. One  can hardly blame them, since Mexico has had more than its share of foreign invasions.

Yet, how is it that so many appear to have such a lack of respect for the sovereignty of America and its customs?
Simple.
Because too many Americans (by allegiance, not race or ethnicity) don't care enough to demand it.
Mexico certainly DOES take care of [immigration] business on the other end. For many years there have been indications of Mexican disdain toward its own "south of the border" brothers by its poor treatment of those, especially Central Americans. Many are quickly dispatched north toward the US border with many unpleasant stories to tell about Mexican "hospitality" while traveling through.

That being said, I don't think Mexicans or Latinos are any more or less quarrelsome than Anglo-Europeans, Asians or Africans. Were all still a little tribal in our ways.

I call it as I see it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 1:27:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Personally, I think we should promote economic prosperity south of the border as much as possible. I remember Bush mentioned he had a plan early on, but I haven't heard much about it since the election. I know a lot of businesses won't do business down there because of the corruption, the kidnappings, etc., but if we could move 1/2 of the value of our Chinese manufacturing to Mexico, it would be good for both our countries. There is no strategic benefit in our Chinese trade as far as I can see.

Lately, there’s been some interesting spin in regard to the Southwest. For instance, double-speak such as “New Frontier” and “Common Economic Zone” are being used by both Democrats and Republicans alike. I believe there are some people in this country who would like to see a fully open border extending 200 miles north of the current border. Why does this make me feel paranoid? Are we in store for another Alamo?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 1:41:06 AM EDT
[#35]
I wonder if Mexicans say the same thing about white Americans?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 3:49:48 AM EDT
[#36]
That's right guys!  Our 2050 president will be Speedy Gonzalez!.. Ariba!..Ariba!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 4:10:45 AM EDT
[#37]
All I can say is that here in Houston there is a huge population of illegals and they ARE draining the "system".  I live in a nice neighborhood but 4 blocks down the road there are several very low income Hispanic apartment complexes.  Just one of these complexes fills 4 school busses to the hilt.  Here's the kicker - NOBODY in my neighborhood sends their kids to the local schools.  They ALL go to private schools due to the problems with the seemingly uncontrollable Hispanic students.  Very few speak English (often Mommy and Daddy don't want them to...), they get the "free lunch program" (which is B.S. since I pay for it...) and they have behaviorl problems.  

Again, NOBODY in my entire neighborhood send their kids to the local public schools, and its not because they have an abundance of money for a private school.  The schools are teaching on a level to the least common denominator, meaning they teach to the dumbest student's level.

Interesting thread but the sad truth is that yes indeed, they will outbreed us and there's nothing any of us can do about it.  It seems that the local Democratic party is in full swing informing the illegals of their new "rights" - free education, free housing assistance, free medical care, etc.

Sad, very sad.

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
i'm white, i'm redneck, i'm racist, and the next son of a bitch i see cashing a u.s. welfare check that does not speak english and smells like alcohol is going to get stomped in the parking lot.  i work too hard to contribute to keeping his ass drunk and his wife pregnant.
[-!-]
View Quote

I'm Filipino, I'm unemployed, thinking of going on welfare to take out some white women so I can get em pregnant. Care to stomp my ass?!?!?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 4:49:39 AM EDT
[#39]
I grew up around people of many different races.  Most of them were hispanic.  Most of them were friends.  I am not racist, but I do think we have enough people in this country and we should close our borders.

Just a little information, the illegal immigrant invasion is not going on unopposed.  There are many ranchers along the Texas/Mexico border that actually shoot people crossing the river.  Most of the time nobody else even knows it's happening.  

I don't agree with murder, but I just wanted to add the information.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:21:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Most of them were friends. I am not racist, but I do think we have enough people in this country and we should close our borders.

Just a little information, the illegal immigrant invasion is not going on unopposed.
View Quote

That's what the American Indians said 100 years ago.

i'm white, i'm redneck, i'm racist, and the next son of a bitch i see cashing a u.s. welfare check that does not speak english and smells like alcohol is going to get stomped in the parking lot. i work too hard to contribute to keeping his ass drunk and his wife pregnant.

View Quote

I am white and I hate rednecks.  Care to stomp my ass too??
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:35:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
[-!-]
View Quote

I can see that you are a regular at the Welfare office by your post.
Tell you what, I will meet you in the parking lot to make sure you dont get dismembered or killed. I`ll protect you.
If no one wants to let you kick their ass, I`ll bring folks to you.
I`d kick your ass myself but I learned that it is not nice to pick on the handicapped.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:41:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Here’s another topic from last week about the same thing & a post I made there

[URL]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=28032&page=2[/URL]

Keep in mind it is our whole SW region
not just CA.   AZ, NM, TX, NV PARTS OF UT ID & OR

MORE INFO AT THESE SITES:

[URL]www.zohshow.com/News/Newsbytes/tidbits060800.htm[/URL]

[URL]www.frontpagemag.com/archives/miscellaneous/wall04-04-01.htm[/URL]

[URL]www.iprimus.ca/~altona/cfirc/immigration_rally/[/URL]

[URL]www.amren.com/washtimes.htm[/URL]

[URL]home.earthlink.net/~marksiporen/reference/NCR-Reconquistas.html[/URL]

Link Posted: 6/11/2001 6:25:45 AM EDT
[#43]
THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE FERTILE!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 6:30:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In all seriousness, the true solution to our immigration problem is simply to remove all welfare and welfare type programs.  The government should not be responsible for the financial support of any citizen or illegal alien.  If a person wants to immigrate here through the proper channels, learn English, and work their ass off like I do, then I welcome them no matter their skin color.
View Quote

[b]AMEN Brother!![/b]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#45]
America is supposed to be a melting pot.  I have no problem with immigration as long as it is done legally.  The problem however is that our politicians and the people immigrating here seem to have forgotten the melting pot part.  The politicians do not want to make English a requirement and the people immigrating frequently have no interest in learning English or integrating into the American culture.  What occurs is that we become a fractured society of a bunch of different cultures rather than one.  The people that will run this country are the ones who speak English because all the white collar jobs in this country are conducted speaking English.  Those that refuse to learn it will always remain in the underclass.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Anyway, it is absolutely true that there is a large movement in Mexico to "take back" the southwestern USA.  And not by force, but by infiltration.  That's not to say that this group represents all Mexicans, or even the ones that come here.  Most really are seeking a better life.  The problem is that being on welfare here IS a better life.
View Quote

Well said Troy.  I do not think that the Mexicans or other Latin Americans will ultimately "reconquer" the Southwest because they are not stupid.  The know how corrupt and inefficient their old governments are and enough of them realize it is the American Constitution and Rule of Law that guarantee prosperity for themselves and their children.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Whoever said that our ancestors took the land from Mexico or New Spain was right on the money.  Americans fought wars to realize manifest destiny and people were lauded for being known as "Indian fighters" and "Mexican fighters."  The land belongs to whoever has the wherewithal to keep it.  Before political correctness (I'm saying, the 1890s, probably), all this was clearly understood.  Americans have become wimpy-assed sheep who can't stand conflict and have no idea how much there is to lose.  

Whoever said that we should end welfare and other entitlement programs is also correct.  That won't stop immigration, but it will stop the abuse of government services.  My taxes keep going up and up and up and that affects me very directly.  I don't care if I have to speak Spanish at the local Wendy's.  But almost all new citizens become instant democrats.  That's a problem.  We already have tyranny of the majority now, it will only get worse.

But don't despair, at some point either everyone that wants to come to the US will be here or it won't be a place you would want to emigrate to.

Or maybe the 65% of Americans who actually pay taxes will wise up, one can only hope.

Enforcement of immigration laws is a complete joke.  That makes me mad also--like in Orwell's 1984, only the "citizens" were monitored around the clock, the "proles" were outside of the government, no one cared what they did.

Keep in mind that I don't hate immigrants.  I don't know what to think anymore though.        

Link Posted: 6/11/2001 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
[-!-]
View Quote

You are going to make a good prison bitch!

get ready for it[moon]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't have a problem with people who come to this country legally, but when you cross the border illegally it makes me very angry.  I think the U.S. should take over every country on our side of the world, then we wont have to deal with people illegally crossing over, because they will be in their own country!

[8]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It`s twue, it`s twue. I am doing my part. I rick the spic have three mudd babies with a whitey type blonde female.
View Quote

Great post...Cracker Clark out...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top