BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:05:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am getting more and more worried as the election nears that Bush is going to lose.  With the amount and severity of voter fraud perpetrated by the democrats (especially in battleground states) I'm really wondering if Bush really has any chance.

Yeah, how could things swing TEN POINTS in TWO WEEKS??!?!??

What are the people REALLY going to do when they get to the poll (plus all the fraud votes )

The big missing problem here is that it is from telephone polls.  I do not have a landline, cel phones only, a Large Number of twenty-something voters live on "cel only", so do not get polled.   That injects a huge margin of error for "Generation MTV who decided to vote"  

I don't have a land line either but am more conservative than Bush. If the weather is bad I think you can count the elusive cell-only croud as being a wash or for Bush. Few first time voter-registrants are going to stand in the rain on a weekday to do something they never believed in enough to do before. Planerench out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top