BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how close that is to the Hamtramck mosque and their blaring 'call to prayer'.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Since you havernt been teir lately and i see you lived in texas and i have lived there you have no room to talk

In other words: Yes, my point has sailed clean over your head. Thanks for playing.

No i know what your talking about actually i have seen it first hand but i have also seen it get 100 times worst when people from third world countries come over here so should white people be blames if a black neighborhood looks like shit no. should black people be blamed if a white neighberhood looks like shit?No. The whole point of my post was to show what a shit hole detroit has become.So tell me what type of neighberhood do you live in? Inner city or suburbs? And yes i have seen white trash who are to lazy to do anything but sit on their asses collect a welfare check knock up 5 or 6 diffrent girls and have 6 kids no job and on crack. Why do you think i said this is your country on welfare in one of my post welfare is one of the major causes of this problem.No one wants to work anymore everyone wants the government tit..

Honestly anywhere you go in the city if the house dont cost more than 80k you are going to find this crap white or black.I was trying to show pictures of how the country is breaking down into a 3rd world shit hole. So if  you think i am a racist fine i really dont care what anyone thinks about me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You must never have been through West Baltimore.

I heard someones story there, about the guy chasing them in a bathrobe trying to sell them a rock.

I been in some bad parts of several cities, and I try to avoid them now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You must never have been through West Baltimore.

I heard someones story there, about the guy chasing them in a bathrobe trying to sell them a rock.

I been in some bad parts of several cities, and I try to avoid them now.

Living in the city sucks big time
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Rand,

I still don't get why your white history webpage has this entire section on downplaying the holocaust.  www.white-history.com/The%20Holocaust%20-%20An%20Overview.htm  It just doesn't seem to fit.  Well, okay.  I guess it does sorta fit between the www.white-history.com/poverty.htm 'Non-whites' dragging London down into poverty article and the www.white-history.com/greece_negroes.htm Fall of the Greek civilization was due to the "negroid" factor.

Lets have sample shall we?  

"Negroes were common in Classical Greece – as slaves and as freedmen, and it was their inclusion into Grecian society, which ultimately saw that civilization fall."

My favorite I believe is that the real reason the Roman Empire fell is because of racial mixing!
Who'd of thought!  Amazing! www.white-history.com/romefall.htm

If you wanted to show us cool pictures of wasted buildings... well, thanks, they were awesome!!   A pro-white history website would be very cool.  It should be informative, educational and a source of pride in my roots.  It should not, however, be a site that boosts the white race by saying all the other races are the reason life sucks.

That is called "Bigotry".
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wonder how close that is to the Hamtramck mosque and their blaring 'call to prayer'.

Is it there or Highland Park?

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:25:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Man, I hate this racist crap more ever day. Whether be from the whites or the blacks, or anyone else for that matter.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Man, I hate this racist crap more ever day. Whether be from the whites or the blacks, or anyone else for that matter.

+100

Racism is the epitome of ignorance.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
White-history.com = racist?

Black-history.com = educational and culturally aware?

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
White-history.com = racist?

Black-history.com = educational and culturally aware?

+1

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:45:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+100

My post was not meant to be racist i was showing pictures of how detroit looks today i dont support the views on that site just thought yu guys might like to see the pics. read the post i made above.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Like Hullabaloo said, look at  the Middle-Eastern and Middle European countries and how they look like now.....How long have we been here???? A little over 220 years...we have plumbing, electricity, you can safely assume that if you have to go away on business that your family will be safe from roving bandits....it'll have fresh water piped in....it'll have electricity piped in, there's a force in place to help if there are bad guys. Alot of you guys scream Racism....I scream realism. Look at 90% of Africa...the palm of humanity. Look at Detroit, overun by underachieving minorities that have come here for the soft palm of America. ---Brand me guys, do what you have to do. but one day when you wake up for your eggs and bacon and grits.......they're not gonna taste the same.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+100

My post was not meant to be racist.

I'm glad to see you post that.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I say we all chip in and buy the Packard Plant and turn it into the country's leading small arms factory. Then we can hire all the "non-Whites" and give them a new start. Then they can rebuild their city, and then they can educate themselves, and then they will no longer live in poverty because they will have good jobs, then they will have nothing more to complain about!

SHIT! I must have fell asleep! I just had a weird dream about helping the downed non-White population in Detroit!

Damn, I gotta lay off the crack pipe.....

I forgot, it's all Bush's fault!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#17]
A bunch of racist bullshit...

Those must have been some beautiful neighborhoods 70 years ago! It's a damn shame those buildings are left to rot like that.

I think it is ashame that new land is being devloped with new homes, rather than older developed areas being renovated for the next generation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sir, don't know what the hell you are talking about. When your mayor will not fight crime because he blames it on whites, you have to move.

No more "You sir"...  I just find that anoying.

Yes, I agree, I would probably have to move if my neighborhood got that bad...
However, I do not agree that non whites destroy neighborhoods. I think thier is much more to urban blight than that. Economics, crappy politicians (which you point out), and environmental regs (brown fields) have everything to do with it.

It sucks that older neighborhoods on land that was already cleared years ago, are being left to become wooded areas, while  formerly wooded areas become wallymart/housing developments.
New houses all look the same.

Some of these older urban areas in other cities are being revitalized, and actually look quite attractive.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#18]
What's your name officer?  ROBOCOP!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:41:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Looks like many an inner city to me.  These are the folks trying to elect sKerry so the WHOLE COUNTRY can look like that!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Look i want to clear things up about why i posted this
If i cam of being racist because of the views of the people who made that site sorry.
What i wanted to show you was the pictures of what are country is becoming. Its because of government hand outs.And immigration from third world countries. Someone said in an im to me you cant stop people immigrating here no you cant but you can keep certain elements out like the scum from other countries.
I am in no way shape or form racist.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Isnt it true that ALOT of black people are in jail?

Isnt it true they make up decently small part of our population?

So for them to have like 60%+ of the prison population speaks for itself?

I never seen myself as a racist.   The most racist people I have met in my life are black.  

Out of the 1000's of parties I went to in school,  the blacks would talk trash and cause problems.  Almost always.  If a black person showed up he would either tell us we were all staring at him and were racists white people,  or he would start a fight with someone.

Most,  not all.  You have some black people who arent "black" but kind of a lighter color.  They arent that bad.  Its the black,  black people who are crazy.

I have been to New York and its a shit hole.   Why people would want to live in 20 story buildings I have no idea.  Why people would want to live in 20 story buildings that are falling apart I dont know.  Why people would want to live on a street with harbage and spraypaint all over,  I have no idea.

I wasnt racist growing up.    Im not full blown racist.  I always tried to be cool with people I met who werent like me.  I have never been done wrong by any person of another race.  I just am telling it like I see it.  And on the topic of black people,  they are alot more violent and racist then ANY white person I have ever met.

And I think statistics speak for themselves.  

Am I racist?  No idea.  Dont care either.  I dont see anything productive coming from coexisting with colored people.  Thats me.  I dont think white people and black people should breed.  The only thing black people are good for in my eyes is to fight our wars if we ever had one.  Else they just are too different from me.  

But the not so black people are cool.  Its the black black people I wouldnt mind being eradicated from our population.  At least the half black people have some chance of hope.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#22]
What a shithole, glad I live in Texas.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:05:50 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I never seen myself as a racist.   The most racist people I have met in my life are black.  

Out of the 1000's of parties I went to in school,  the blacks would talk trash and cause problems.  Almost always.  If a black person showed up he would either tell us we were all staring at him and were racists white people,  or he would start a fight with someone.

Most,  not all.  You have some black people who arent "black" but kind of a lighter color.  They arent that bad.  Its the black,  black people who are crazy.

I have been to New York and its a shit hole.   Why people would want to live in 20 story buildings I have no idea.  Why people would want to live in 20 story buildings that are falling apart I dont know.  Why people would want to live on a street with harbage and spraypaint all over,  I have no idea.

I wasnt racist growing up.    Im not full blown racist.  I always tried to be cool with people I met who werent like me.  I have never been done wrong by any person of another race.  I just am telling it like I see it.  And on the topic of black people,  they are alot more violent and racist then ANY white person I have ever met.

Am I racist?  No idea.  Dont care either.  I dont see anything productive coming from coexisting with colored people.  Thats me.  I dont think white people and black people should breed.  The only thing black people are good for in my eyes is to fight our wars if we ever had one.  Else they just are too different from me.  

But the not so black people are cool.  Its the black black people I wouldnt mind being eradicated from our population.  At least the half black people have some chance of hope.

Prepare to be banned you bigot.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:09:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Why?  

Im telling it like I see it.

About statistics.  And what I gathered from growing up.

Dont like it?  Dont care.

And I can prove it all.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

The only thing black people are good for in my eyes is to fight our wars if we ever had one.  Else they just are too different from me.  

Lets take a look at the Code of Conduct, shall we?

I'll make it easy... Lets look at the very 1st rule in the Code of Conduct.  That should make it easier.

-----------------
COC
General Guidelines
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

---------------------
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:19:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Ban me then.

Actions will speak over history.

I grew up in Rhode Island.

The black population is like 2%.   How you think I am like a white supremacist I have no idea.

But I guess we cant talk about statistics without being called racist because it makes minorities look bad.

Please.

people like you who make me WANT to be a racist.

Im also 22.  And noone I know is extreme racist.  I even like hip hop.  

I just see alot of potential of badness.  Not just with blacks.  But mainly in urbania,  poverty,  and then throw in ethnic diversity,  and thena fter all that society itself.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#27]
It's a shame that even on this site it's impossible to have a discussion based on facts without emotion taking over.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:24:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

FUCK YOU, YOU RACIST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:27:41 AM EDT
[#29]
how about we stick to facts and leave the name calling at the front door
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:30:02 AM EDT
[#30]
This is a very simple concept.

Please follow.

This is a privately owned website with rules.  

You are breaking the rules.

Stop crying and relax.  I cannot ban you.  That will happen soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:39:16 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Please follow.

Then mind your business and let it happen. Christ, you sound like a 5 year old raising your hand and screaming "teacher!  little johnny isn't doing his assignment!"  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:42:28 AM EDT
[#32]
I didnt rant about it.

I just said my experience with colored people.

And I was looking at the statistics of our country in 2004.

If you cant appreciate that,  then your just a minority trying to obfuscate us all into making us beleive that there arent problems.

If im racist because of that or breaking rules so be it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:43:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:44:26 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Right, how do you explain Alan Keyes then since he is really black he must be forced by the pigment in his skin to run around like an animal and smoke crack right?

Hell Wesley Snipes should hardly be able to talk!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:47:54 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please follow.

Then mind your business and let it happen. Christ, you sound like a 5 year old raising your hand and screaming "teacher!  little johnny isn't doing his assignment!"  

You are a dirt bag worthy of a punch in the mouth.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please follow.

Yes!  I have a problem with bigots.  I cannot abide them.  Why are you so concerned?  Why don't you "mind your business and let it happen" ?

Or would your own advice not apply to you?

Maybe I am raising my hand an telling on the classmate.  Or maybe I'm just sick and tired of bigots and their bigoted thoughts.  By the way, what are you doing?  If not raising your hand and telling on me?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:54:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Are you a racist?  "white-history.com"

I've spent some time on that website........if the tables were turned and it was called "black-history.com" it would be featured on a postage stamp!!!......but since it's "White" it's racist, right? BULL$HIT!

Let the truth speak for itself..........go thru those pictures and see the remnants of a once prosperous city.
I was born and raised in Chicago and occasionally go back to visit.....the same views can be seen there.
To see former communities in a state of total abandonment is disgusting.......during the Victorian and Industrial ages the communities were prosperous and alive.......today they are near death.

"Racist"?........nah........If blacks can be proud then so can I.........I'm a "Caucasianist".
How much history do we need to see to determine that when something is put under black control it deteriorates?
Flame away if you desire.........but face the facts if you dare.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:54:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Damn looks like Beirut
detroit

Welcome to my 'Hood and Superbowl '06.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:55:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38invite

OF course I don't tun this flying circus so we will have to see what happens. I will share one thought I had on the types though, after reading some of thier garbage that they call history, I have decided that thier real problem is poor sexual performance, thier most common complaint is about mixing of races, which to me says that they are unable to pleasure women and are jealous of black men who take thier women and keep them happy in the sack.

Now THAT is a REAL STUPID thing to say.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:55:52 AM EDT
[#41]
You are a German?

Or are you saying all "racist" people are white germans?

Im not german.  And I still feel that black culture is a problem.   Most of it.

As far as pleasing women,  your saying that black people can please women the best?  I find that hard to beleive.  Or are you making reference that the black population have bigger dick's on average then any other race?  I dont see how that makes you able to please a women all that better.  How big of a dick do you need?  And what kind of a women are you having sex with that you need a 2 foot dick?  I like women to be of proportion to myself.

And why would you want to have sex with a women who had her pussy hanging down to her knees?

But thats typical response from someone who wants to throw up the racist flag when it comes to people  that have anything bad to say about black people.

How tall you are,  or how big your dick is does not reflect how smart or moral of a person you are.

So please get a clue Mr Mod.  I dont like being profiled as being some religios nutcase nazi.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:56:06 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
The decay of Detroit has nothing to do with who lives there.

You are so incredibly naive.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:56:43 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+100

No way, most of the racists are well aware of the fact that it is thier poor sexual performance that cuases thier favorite girl to have to look to other races to get some good loving.

Thanks but...I tried my best to find the humor in your statement...it was pretty much lame...nice effort though...

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:58:35 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The decay of Detroit has nothing to do with who lives there.

You are so incredibly naive.

You are so incredibly vain.  The purpose of his statement was racial - not reflective of the SES.

Go away.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:59:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:01:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've spent some time on that website........if the tables were turned and it was called "black-history.com" it would be featured on a postage stamp!!!......but since it's "White" it's racist, right? BULL$HIT!

Let the truth speak for itself..........go thru those pictures and see the remnants of a once prosperous city.
I was born and raised in Chicago and occasionally go back to visit.....the same views can be seen there.
To see former communities in a state of total abandonment is disgusting.......during the Victorian and Industrial ages the communities were prosperous and alive.......today they are near death.

"Racist"?........nah........If blacks can be proud then so can I.........I'm a "Caucasianist".
How much history do we need to see to determine that when something is put under black control it deteriorates?

Facts?  lol...  how about you suck my ass?  Facts have been evident.  Race plays no part in economic factors.  Suck me.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:14:43 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only thing black people are good for in my eyes is to fight our wars if we ever had one.  Else they just are too different from me.  

Lets take a look at the Code of Conduct, shall we?

I'll make it easy... Lets look at the very 1st rule in the Code of Conduct.  That should make it easier.

-----------------
COC
General Guidelines
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

---------------------

I love it when someone starts quoting the COC!!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:35:48 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hinking.gif

The fact is there is a place for you to go and espouse your racist beliefs, that place is not here. Your beliefs are racism, your diatribe is the epitome of racist bullshit. There have been numerous examples and reasons given here on the causes of urban decay, but you choose to ignore them, you prefer to live in a little fantasy world where you are better than others beecause of the color of your skin, what in the world could be more lazy and destructive to society than that.

Its called statistics.

But white people have problems too.  The other 30% of people in prison are white.    White scum is just as bad.    But at least white society doesnt have RAP about shooting people,  selling drugs and banging "whores" as their ideology.

And we outnumber any other race in the US by like 3:1.

So I think we have done a good job in our social conditioning and our profile of what our race is all about.  

I mean picture White people.  Its all goody goody.  Suburbia.

Now picture black people.  Its rap music and urbania.

Picture Hispanics.  Its illegal immigrants and gangs.

Look at Asians.  It is overpopulation.

So look at it like an INTELLIGENT person instead of like some "Look at him being racist".

Look at STATISTICS.

But hey,  I hate the white supremacy people just as much.  They give me a bad name.

I just care about morality and peace.   About doing the right thing.
If that includes being racist to black people,  so be it.  If that includes saying all white southern people are immoral primates so be it.  If I tell the people out in Montana that preach about how good the white race is,  STFU and prove it or do whatever your going to do.

Or if it is me telling Hispanic people to go back to Mexico if they want to bust caps and sell hallucingon cactus then so be it.  If I have to tell the Hispanics that their youth is screwed then so be it.

If it comes down to it I will fight for what I beleive.  

If I see a gang banger on the side of the road trying to sell drugs I have every right to bash him in the face.

If I see a black person who gives me the shakedown because I look in his direction,  then he has the right to see my steel.  I would point him to Africa and the downtown and tell him how righteous he is or how much right he has to look down on me as a middle class white person.

Or if I meet a theif drug dealer,  what do I do?  Let this continue?  Blame society?   Do nothing?

Nah.  Id rather give an ultimatum.  Id rather shape the world how I want to shape it.

And let war sort out what is going to happen.  WHo is going to win the battle.

If that includes racial profiling so be it.  Gotta be genetics right?

Or is it just the ever struggle for pwoer and money.

Dont care but im sick of it all.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:42:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Here is the answer.
"A huge non-White population, combined with annual arson attacks, bankruptcy, crime and decay, have combined to make Detroit - once the USA's leading automotive industrial center - into a ruin comparable with those of the ancient civilizations"
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
...  how about you suck my ass?    Suck me.

Well spoken......your depth of knowledge and experience speaks for itself.....I rest my case.    
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top