Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2001 8:52:15 AM EDT

Just read this one [url]http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel051101.shtml[/url]

..thought some of You might like a funny read....enjoy!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the article's end...

"...laid off 30 of its 35 employees..."

Mentions of fraud to get space...

Standing behind a member who was involved in serious felonies...

I hope to have seen the last of them in five years at most.  [b]Good riddance.[/b]

Mike
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
"The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

I love that phrase, think I'll use it sometime.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I like the article's end...

I hope to have seen the last of them in five years at most.  [b]Good riddance.[/b]

Mike
View Quote

Nope.... They have a new name... same game.....
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen some of these million moms- they look like their demise will be cholesterol rather than firearms.

radioman
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Acccording to the Spring 2001 newsletter from the Gun Owners of Calif(GOC - [email protected]) MMM was getting free office space in San Francisco General Hosp on the 3rd floor of Building 1.  The founder of the The Trauma Foundation Andrew McGuire was also exec director of MMM until a recent shake-up.  As of April 1, the Trauma Foundation got into trouble for 1995 anti-gun activities while receiving money from the Centers for Disease Control(CDC) which resulted in some of funds and a wrist slap for then director David Satcher.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top