Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The new Grand Theft Auto came out this week.

Most of them will be far too busy with important shit like that to vote.

SG

I thought of that, too.

The moby crowd will be busy wandering the streets of san andreas instead of going out to vote.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the 18 to 25 year olds do come out in big numbers we could lose big. That age group almost never votes. I'm not sure they have been included in any of the polls.

That's because they don't vote!  They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.  They are a waste of tiem and polling efforts.  PERIOD!

Tell me where I'm wrong about this. Ease my mind.

You're wrong  

SGatr15

Sarge, I'm 19 and I just voted Kerry.  Lots of my friends are doing the same...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So, you run with a trashy crowd.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You are right that young folks don't vote.  They aren't going to vote this time either.  They just want to hear mooooosic.

Just wanted to add that I am 24 and I am voting...For Bush too!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

There is an old Spanish saying: " Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are."

Your friends are idiots.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm 25, a veteran, and voting for Bush AGAIN. Vote for a limp dick Democrat if you like.  Hey Rem700PSS, did you ever have the pleasure of serving under Clinton in the military? No? Thats what I thought...............Guess you have never had the pleasure of a liberal commander in chief shitting all over the troops ever chance he gets. All hell will break loose, if Kerry were to get in.........Vote responsibly or stay the hell home and watch your MTV.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
For the last couple of weeks I have been confident that Pres. Bush would win by at least several percentage points but now I am starting to wonder. MTV, PAX TV, and a bunch of the hip hop thugs have been going around trying to inspire the "kids" to vote. The "Rock the vote" and "Vote or Die" campaigns have me very concerned.

If the 18 to 25 year olds do come out in big numbers we could lose big. That age group almost never votes. I'm not sure they have been included in any of the polls.

I saw Terry McAuliffe on C-Span saying that he was going to be spaking to several colleges. Asked the question on whether he would be warning about a draft, he said that he would mention it as a possiblity. The DJ asked if he was going to mention that congress voted it down last week he said no.

The democrats don't even care right now if most of the country knows that they are lying about the issues because they know that the networks aren't going to report about it anyway. Deceit has always been the democrats best ploy but this is getting ridiculous!!!!

The Christian Evangelicals are going to turn out in record numbers this year and seal a Bush victory...you haven't heard too much about them recently, but they're ready to rock...

Yes we are.  I know of 700 18 to 21y.o. registered republicans on one tiny evangelical campus that filled in and mailed absentee ballots.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#8]
News flash -- most of the MTV crowd is too young to vote.  And out of the leftovers, anyone who wasn't planning to vote until they saw Eminem's dumbass new video probably isn't registered, and it's TOO LATE to register now.  Better luck next time, morons.

ETA I am 23.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's how I see it (as a 24yo):

If you count all 18-26yos, Kerry will win by 10-15 points...

But if you count only those of us that VOTE, Bush will win by 5% or so...

Most young liberals don't bother to walk the walk, they just love to talk the talk...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm 25, a veteran, and voting for Bush AGAIN. Vote for a limp dick Democrat if you like.  Hey Rem700PSS, did you ever have the pleasure of serving under Clinton in the military? No? Thats what I thought...............Guess you have never had the pleasure of a liberal commander in chief shitting all over the troops ever chance he gets. All hell will break loose, if Kerry were to get in.........Vote responsibly or stay the hell home and watch your MTV.

+1000

I get to start my military career under whoever wins this election...

Let's just say I see only one valid option, he comes from TX, and has the intials GWB...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
News flash -- most of the MTV crowd is too young to vote.  And out of the leftovers, anyone who wasn't planning to vote until they saw Eminem's dumbass new video probably isn't registered, and it's TOO LATE to register now.  Better luck next time, morons.

In some states, you can register anytime including election day..

I live in one...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm done leading horses to water.

You mean you're done leading jackasses (Dems) to water.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No one did this yet? 16 posts means he is a hr

Just out of curiosity how many posts do you need to not be a troll?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The Christian Evangelicals are going to turn out in record numbers this year and seal a Bush victory...you haven't heard too much about them recently, but they're ready to rock...

yep.  you'd be amazed how many there are.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Good point - a LOT of the serious MTV audience that is 18 and older is composed largely of stoners, slackers, "goth" freaks who didnt grow up, "gangsta wannabes" who have no job or life (no ambition), and persons preoccupied with building the ultimate beer bong - I wouldnt worry about them.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#16]
My son is 20 and is a big GW supporter. He is damn sure gonna vote also.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's because they don't vote!  They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.  They are a waste of tiem and polling efforts.  PERIOD!

You're wrong  

SGatr15

My low opinion of you from the eminem thread has just been reinforced.

Why don't you just sell all your guns right now and get it over with???
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why don't you just sell all your guns right now and get it over with???

Before you do someting that will give the rest of us gun owners a bad name.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top