BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Why the hell else would anybody post a picture of something that was their’s? To BRAG of course! Like my new USP Tactical!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a detailed explanation but lost it in a boating accident.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.macfilez.net/images/stfu.jpg

Noob

J...H...C....

That's like the zombie from HELL!! [shudder]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:49:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Seriously though, all flames aside. Where did the dinner pic tradition get started? Tape measure? Stapler? What's the significance there? And, what is the complete list of required items for a PROPER dinner pic?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Seriously though, all flames aside. Where did the dinner pic tradition get started? Tape measure? Stapler? What's the significance there? And, what is the complete list of required items for a PROPER dinner pic?

hahaha j/k
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

awwww  Jeeezzzzzz........
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#13]
most of the time its bachelor macaroni and cheese.. but sometimes its actually braggin rights.. "i smoked this brisquit for like 18 hours" type of thing and people are showing off.. started out with a gun.. but every now and then someone would raise the bar... stapler.. measureing device and so on.  so now its more of tradition and humor than anything.. and you get to eat with your guns.

I mean.. not much is more sexy than a kimber custom eclipse with a side dish of filet mignon.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
most of the time its bachelor macaroni and cheese.. but sometimes its actually braggin rights.. "i smoked this brisquit for like 18 hours" type of thing and people are showing off.. started out with a gun.. but every now and then someone would raise the bar... stapler.. measureing device and so on.  so now its more of tradition and humor than anything.. and you get to eat with your guns.

I mean.. not much is more sexy than a kimber custom eclipse with a side dish of filet mignon.

Alright brisket deserves bragging rights ...  and guns well enough said
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top