Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 2:09:46 PM EDT
Fact or scam? Has anyone ever used herbal remedies to lengthen their johnson? Does it really work?
[url]www.longitudecapsules.com[/url]
I saw a ad in some muscle magazine. If it doesn't lengthen in 30 days, you get a refund, shipping included. What do I have to lose?
I am just an average person. I'm sure every guy could use even just one more inch. Any thoughts?

Moderator, if this is off topic, delete it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I can not believe you posted this.
You may well become an AR15.com legend for this one before this thread is over. LMFAO
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually I have the opposite problem.All my life after many women see the length and girth of mine it scares them off.And now that I've hit 40 it's starting to give me back problems.Does any body know of a cream that will shrink it to a managable 10 inches?
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Actually I have the opposite problem.All my life after many women see the length and girth of mine it scares them off.And now that I've hit 40 it's starting to give me back problems.Does any body know of a cream that will shrink it to a managable 10 inches?
View Quote

donate!   [chainsaw]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top