Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Hiram are you sleeping in late? You've got to be sleep walking at your keyboard. It is a nice dream.
Gerry
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:14:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes marrying a Drunkard would be your best shot at getting sex.

That's so sterotypical that I think I might as well say you're an old grizzly senile bastard.

21/22 year old girls drink and do things, you probably did so too when you were that age.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:16:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, they're both hot.

However, I won't comment "Slap dat ass" or otherwise, many because I'd be afraid of what W would do to me if he ever saw this thread.

(Please don't audit me, I don't have any money)
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's the president's daughter and niece and you can't even show a little respect.  Really, it is rather sad.

don't post the pic if you don't want the commentary

You're right, how dare I post a dignified picture of a young lady and expect you to act like gentlemen...  What was I thinking expecting people to be able to show a little class?

I was going to say that I thought she was a beautiful young lady, but I probably will get accused of wacking off like a monkey in heat to these pictures, so

Suffice it to say.....

God bless America and

God has blessed President Bush.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Took me a minute to realize who the hell it was. Once I finally did, it was like............

DAMN
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#7]
(ETA: Various shots of Lauren)

I am a BIG fan of the entire family! Beautiful, classy women, smart people in general. Solid leading men, with no scandals to speak of, something most political families CANNOT claim.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's so typical just because you might have been a drunken whore monger when you were young does not mean I was.

And, even if this were true, this allows you to pass judgement?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#10]
A hottie for sure.  Not like those Liberal dogs Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter.  Republican's always have hotter looking daughters.    
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok, so after you marry her, are you gonna hook all us ARFCOM buddies up? I don't mean taking turns on her ( although I wouldn't mind as long as I'm in the top 5 )I mean you know talking to Daddy Bush and getting us some hi-speed weapons and night vision and having airforce one picking us all up for gunstock and such.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's the president's daughter and niece and you can't even show a little respect.  Really, it is rather sad.

don't post the pic if you don't want the commentary

You're right, how dare I post a dignified picture of a young lady and expect you to act like gentlemen...  What was I thinking expecting people to be able to show a little class?

get off your cross.

either you're too naive to realize what you'd get from posting botd pics or you're being disingenuous.  if this had been a pic of kerry's kid or clinton's kid or some other young lady people would be tripping over themselves to say vulgar things about her and you wouldn't have a discouraging word to say about it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I agree Hiram, this lady belong with you.  Better than being with ETH where she would undoubtably enbd up divorced.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:48:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I can hardly wait to "kiss" the bride!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:48:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Presidents daughter............no comment
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#16]
4 MORE YEARS!  Cause she's only going to get hotter!  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Shes got class, not just beauty.

One more reason to get Pres. Bush re-elected!

Definately the hotter of the two...

But then again I have a thing for brunettes.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top