Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/8/2001 10:42:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 3:05:25 PM EDT by Kuiper]
Hey I am sick of all the B.S. Guys, I know you are Pissed About things but alot of us are sick of the whole Issue. Let it Die!!!! I am not writing this to make anyone mad at me but try and see my point. The B.S. makes the board look bad.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:45:56 AM EDT
But sportsman showing a picture of a guy taking a shit and showing him eating it that's there idea of being funny. that's what they call funny![B]NOT[/b]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:55:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 10:54:11 AM EDT by SPORTSMANS SUPPLY]
Hey I don't like the shit they post but the more we complain the funnier they think it is. Its like this. Kids on a school bus flip you off because you get mad and can't do much about it. This is the same thing. They just want to piss us off. I'll bet you most of the stuff being posted is by Kids with no supervision and nothing better to do. Ignore them and don't take it personally
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:55:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:56:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:00:04 AM EDT
Goatboy: Your request for some of us to go there to take it up just lowers ourselves to their level which we don't want to do. You are here & one Mod & you are not doing your jobs. There are plenty of personal attacks in todays posts & they are being allowed to stay. DELETE them until the posters learn to follow the rules.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:10:36 AM EDT
[b]Goatboy: Your request for some of us to go there to take it up just lowers ourselves to their level which we don't want to do. You are here & one Mod & you are not doing your jobs. There are plenty of personal attacks in todays posts & they are being allowed to stay. DELETE them until the posters learn to follow the rules.[/b] Exacly those guy's are one Sick puppies iam staying here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:14:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:30:01 PM EDT
I don't know why anyone don't just use this simple solution, and that solution is ignoring posts by those who don't follow conduct rules or are just being trolls. These types of people are attention whores. One single response to their posts makes them stick around posting more and more. If you treat them as they weren't here, then they won't feel the attention that they are craving.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:37:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:38:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 1:38:27 PM EDT by MCUZIdotCOM]
The point is this. McUZI.com is something you all can't resist. Whether you admit or not, you log on (BELIEVE ME. I know what the site volume is) What I don't get is, WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK THE ADMINISTRATION OF AR15.COM HAS TO DO WITH MCUZI.COM?!?!?!?! LMFAO!! I mean, if the Avilas have a problem, they are about the only people on the internet that I am willing to work with. But McUZI.COM IS MY HOUSE! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT THERE! LIKE IT OR NOT! If you don't like it-- DON'T COME OVER! But alas, you will come over to [url]www.McUZI.com[/url]. Just to look. Just to "see" what is going on there. And by your doing so, you are making me $$$- Ya see, sitetraffic=Money. Advertisers would S_H_I_T if they knew the type of traffic we have gotten in 4 days. So here's the deal. If someone jacked your screen name... BOO HOO! Your tough luck for not getting there fast enough. But there is nothing in the world that Goatboy, EdAvilaSr, or anyone else here can do about it, so quit wasting thier bandwidth by crying to them. I built my own country, so I get to make the rules. McUZI
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:45:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 1:44:01 PM EDT by erickm]
Originally Posted By MCUZIdotCOM: McUZI.com is something you all can't resist. Whether you admit or not, you log on (BELIEVE ME. I know what the site volume is)
View Quote
I think thats pretty much it. That and not being able to make a distinction between real life and chat boards. If they really didn't like you or the sh!tstorms that sometimes follow you around they wouldn't even be posting they'd be silent about it like they say they would. Anybody whose bitching about you probably reads your site more than they do this one. "ohh...ohh geez they're not talking about me in general b.s., maybe it's in one of the other forums but I know they are talking about me." Paranoia. [i]make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry, happiness I cannot feel this world to me is so unreal[/i]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:54:22 PM EDT
McUzi.com has been a direct response to the banning of mcUzi here. It's contents I myself find objectional, I did visit there out of morbid curiousity. What I do want to ask of the Mcuzi.com members is to: 1) stop plugging their site here 2) stop affiliating themselves with AR15.com The second is probably the most important, with the general content of mcuzi.com this is just not the thing this site wants to be linked to. If McUzi.com succeeds to survive as a whole new site, contents to your liking or not, I say fine by me. But just dont affiliate yourselves with the Avila's, this site and it's moderators. That said, I myself just dont have the time to chase after every thread. Wont do so either, but the threads I do come by and that are in direct violation of board policy will be acted on without any warning or explanation. Kuiper
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:00:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kuiper: What I do want to ask of the Mcuzi.com members is to: 1) stop plugging their site here 2) stop affiliating themselves with AR15.com Kuiper
View Quote
Kupier, I have always liked you as a moderator. You run a tight ship. Hell. You probably locked more of my threads then AntiUSSA, but I knew when you did, there was content that pushed the envelope...not just a personal vendetta. Aside from that, I need to ask you a serious question. Is your request to completley dissasociate ourselves from AR15.com handed down from the Avilas, or just your personal assumption that that's how they want it. Please e-mail me... (BigChiefCrappingCattle@yahoo.com) and let me know.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:14:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:18:13 PM EDT
No it's not handed down from either Edward, Edward sr or Goatboy. It's a request I made since I feel being associated with your site back and forth is bad for this website. No flames, but my opinion.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:30:09 PM EDT
Right on Goatboy...Consider it done. But everyone else remember.,.... [url]www.McUZI.com[/url] Gambling, prostitution, drugs, sex.... IT'S THE AMSTERDAM OF THE INTERNET ! [:D] [:D] (Sorry man. Couldn't resist... [;)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:32:45 PM EDT
Can we consider this the last plug from your side then??? Kuiper
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:34:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kuiper: Can we consider this the last plug from your side then??? Kuiper
View Quote
Why did you have to wait until 4 minutes after Goatboy posted to affirm your position? C'Mon man! You are a moderator! Have some finallity! [url]www.McUZI.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:39:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2001 2:39:21 PM EDT by Kuiper]
Quess not.. Here's finality for to you.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:53:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Being in the office, I have very limited time to moderate. As well most of the moderators have similar lives and cannot be here all the time or even find all of the posts and comments. I will be glad to delete posts, ban people, and generally be a dick as long as I have some pointers to problematic posts and people. I also understand that a few people here have been made targets on the other site. My point is simply that bitching about it here isn't going to change things on the other site, but ignoring it will at least make you feel better. (As opposed to stressing out over garbage that is truley out of your control.) A few of us have tried to stand up for others on that site and we'll see how bad a flaming we get or if anyone even cares. -- GB
View Quote
I'll do it, I have the time. I love this site and don't want it to turn into a cesspool like AK47.net did. Im not as well known as most of the members here due to the fact that I am mainly a lurker, but I have been around for years. I also have a pretty good idea of how to use UBB, just dont ask me to format anything. Dave
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:03:10 PM EDT
Guess you told him Kuip......or did he tell you???
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:07:39 PM EDT
We'll see soon enough when yet another mcuzi account is registered.
Top Top