User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

That's a bust of a Roman Conqueror.
Nothing Gay about that.

Actually, they have recently been unearthing ruins in that region which were built for privacy while they stuffed it in the pooper of young boys....  mention's of Cesar specifically as one of the largerst connsuiers of young boys.  

If i'm correct that is Augustus Octavian  as your avatar... who was addopted by Csear , became one of the 3 rulers after Cesars death and killed Anthony and Cleopatra's son who was the actual child of Csear to prevent a forgien rulers right to the throne.

So there might be something gay about that avatar.

Coming from someone named, "Cans4you"..... (gay)

"Stuffed it in the pooper of young boys..."  Hmmmm.  You do have interesting tastes in Archeological studies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Besides that everyone knows that Maximus killed Ceaser to avenge the murder of his wife and son by the Pretorians.  Nothing ghey about that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
 Cincinnatus :   Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus was Roman consul in 460 BC and dictator twice, in 458 BC and 439 BC.

You do have interesting tastes in Archeological studies

Google news is archaeological studies?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#4]
(Get into the spirit here, man)
Google?  Gay
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 Cincinnatus :   Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus was Roman consul in 460 BC and dictator twice, in 458 BC and 439 BC.

You do have interesting tastes in Archeological studies

gay
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#6]
This ought to fix you right up.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Cincinnatus was Roman consul in 460 BC and dictator twice, in 458 BC and 439 BC.

Those are some of the most pithy, and yet, catty comments I've seen on this board in some time

(and they're mega-ghey to boot)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:36:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Alright, I admit it.

I'm gay.  Okay?
There, I said it...
I'm Gay!

Wow.
Disclaimer: I doubt he's really gay. (probably just Bi)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If I were you, every time I went to the gym now, I'd make a point of going over to that same male employee...

Starting to sound a little gay.....

....expelling an abundant amount of gas in his immediate vicinity, then asking him if he still smells anything . . . .

Bingo!

You too, huh?
They're multiplying.

ungay people would call it farting,  Gay people expell because their grippers are shot from anal probing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#11]
i once played hockey with a goalie that you could smell from the blue line in... I think he used his stench as a "third defenseman" ... Pee yew...So guess who's job it was (as the big slow palooka) to stand in front of the net and obstruct the goalie's vision?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#12]
[Butthead] this thread has achieved a new level of gayness [butthead]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
God forbid people sweat in a gym.

Really!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top