Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 4:19:27 AM EDT
This is from the TRT-PA discussion list. If you're interested post here and/or send me an email, and I'll pass on the info so they know how many are coming. Time Leaving and arriving TBD. Price is $15 if we get 50 people, and 37.50 if we get 20. Either way, it is a cheap price to pay to protest the UN at there hq.
Stop the NWO!!

---

Folks

PA-TRT is organizing a bus from Allentown to New York for the rally on July 14. More details to follow but I would like a preliminary head count of anyone who might be interested in saving the headaches of driving and parking in New York.

Please reply to this message keeping the subject line intact. If you have anyone else going with you that has no access to this message please indicate how many.

It might be helpful to let me know where you will be coming from in case interest is high enough to maybe get busses from other areas.

Rick Mase

Tyranny Response Team Member

Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:21:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The New Jersey group of the TRT will meet you there!

Norm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top