BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just what I expected...    

If there is any admin out there that is capable of banning me permanently, can you please do so?  I do not EVER want the tempation of ever posting anything on this site again.

-adios (to the good guys).

You're whining like a little girl.  If you want to run with the big dogs, then suck it up, study your topic well, prepare your argument and rebuttals and stick around for the fun.  Internet jousting is harmless, but it DOES take some intellect and a bit of work to at least stay tied.  On this site you are up against some of the sharpest minds in the country...trust a member who has gone toe to toe with the best!

if you joined us for some good times and lively discussion, stick around.  IF on the other hand, you come here trolling, whining and expecting an easy time of it or just to set up a flamefest, then BEGONE!

In either case, you won't be banned unless you violate the CoC.  You will be made to look pretty foolish as you are bullied and spanked hard though.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Posted :: 10/19/2004 12:59:32 PM

Quoted:
Man, why don't you shut the fuck up, your opinion smells of shit.

Posted :: 10/19/2004 1:00:55 PM

What took so long. Surely we can do better than 1:23! Come on guys, get with the program!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually, I'm my feelings arn't hurt...   I'm actually disapointed that I can't get in some good conversation... no matter what the topic.  
   I guess I do better in person anyway...
(how's that ban going?  I'm still posting!!!....

Clean_Cut, is that you?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-adios (to the good guys).

!!!!!!!!

His "good guys" are other accts he also posts under.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#5]
J-o-A,

Keep chumming dude. There's more sharks down here...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#6]
When you start off a post likee that "what did you expect?"
You come out of the chute expecting to bitch slap someone here and that ain't gonna work.
If you're that sensitive you should of never logged on here. I learned real quick.........you gotta have skin thicker than bull dick walking cane.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.matt-d.com/ghetto/crybaby.jpg

www.mindspring.com/~bft23/crybaby.gif

What the HELL is that ambiguously androgynous thing in the third picture?

I dunno but "It's comin' right for us!"

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...pretty much all I see on this board is about 75% jerks, and about 25% people that are actually involved 'positively' in the conversations...  
    I read some things from some people that seems sincere enough, then some other person replies with, "Dude, stop whining you bitch... Didn't your mother stop breast feeding you already?"...
 Or, "Man, why don't you shut the fuck up, your opinion smells of shit"....
THIS, is a primary example of the inner asshole...........TRANSLATION: more of the same...........waaaaaaaaaa! where's my dinner mommy..................that's not my opinion that smells of shit, but my turd filled "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe"  swim trunks..........why are you all so nasty to me.........be more sincere..................Love me! Love me! Hold me! I'm scared! ....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

CONGRATS! Now you're the target of choice.........

It's mostly joking around....read between the lines Captain Obvious.

Oh, and BTW,

"all of your opinions are belonging to shit"
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Like anyone who reads more than two threads in GD couldn't already know how this thread was going to run...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#10]
You really must get the sand out of your vagina.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...pretty much all I see on this board is about 75% jerks, and about 25% people that are actually involved 'positively' in the conversations...  
    I read some things from some people that seems sincere enough, then some other person replies with, "Dude, stop whining you bitch... Didn't your mother stop breast feeding you already?"...

THIS, is a primary example of the inner asshole, protected by his anonymity.  Man, You guys should have some respect for your fellow man.  If you don't have something nice to say, Dont say it!...
   You know and everyone else knows, that if you started to talk like this in person, you'd get the holy living shit kicked out of you.  You KNOW who you are.  But, you continue anyway, feeling protected by your computer.  
    And, when you leave the computer, and run down to the store, your all nice and curtious...  
  Is this what I'm to expect from forum's that cater to this type of hobby?  I guess so. After all, I wouldn't expect a 45 year old talking about how he cut a deer in half with 40 rounds of .223.

FUCK OFF  ..I can cut a deer in half with 20 rounds....

BULLSHIT! lets see some pics
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I am a firm believer in tough love.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Think about it.
You go somewhere, and just about everyone thinks you're an asshole.
But YOU think that it is THEY who are all the assholes.

Perhaps you should re-evaluate the way you're looking at this.

He's not that bright...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I am a firm believer in tough love:

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It is disheartening. I agree.

When I first got online a good friend of mine spoke of online ettiquette and said a wise thing:  He said, treat others and chat with them as if they were in the same room with you. Otherwise don't say anything to anyone that you wouldn't say in person.

Good advice.

The people who treat people like shit online wouldn't have the sand to do so in person for fear of getting their ass kicked.

Do what I do about it, don't engage with a person who flames you, just act as if they never posted.  

Ignore them and their posts forever from that point on.

Don't give their posts any respect by posting back to them.  

The moment they say make it personal, ignore them.  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  

WORD
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Its the internet, you gotta have thick skin.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is disheartening. I agree.

When I first got online a good friend of mine spoke of online ettiquette and said a wise thing:  He said, treat others and chat with them as if they were in the same room with you. Otherwise don't say anything to anyone that you wouldn't say in person.

Good advice.

The people who treat people like shit online wouldn't have the sand to do so in person for fear of getting their ass kicked.

Do what I do about it, don't engage with a person who flames you, just act as if they never posted.  

Ignore them and their posts forever from that point on.

Don't give their posts any respect by posting back to them.  

The moment they say make it personal, ignore them.  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  

WORD

Good advice. Ignore the 100% bastards.

However....on the other hand-

Don't be such a fag and just take your lumps.

Enjoy the 50% bastards, they'll answer all of your questions. You might have to take a poke, but then a smile follows.

You must be able to take a good natured ribbing out here, otherwise....all is lost.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

THIS, is a primary example of the inner asshole, protected by his anonymity.  Man, You guys should have some respect for your fellow man.  If you don't have something nice to say, Dont say it!...
   You know and everyone else knows, that if you started to talk like this in person, you'd get the holy living shit kicked out of you.  You KNOW who you are.  But, you continue anyway, feeling protected by your computer.  
    And, when you leave the computer, and run down to the store, your all nice and curtious...  
  Is this what I'm to expect from forum's that cater to this type of hobby?  I guess so. After all, I wouldn't expect a 45 year old talking about how he cut a deer in half with 40 rounds of .223.

Yeah..... I can do it with a dull spoon!!!!!

I do it with my teeth.

RAWR...I'm a bear....RAWR.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Actually, I'm my feelings arn't hurt...   I'm actually disapointed that I can't get in some good conversation... no matter what the topic.  
   I guess I do better in person anyway...
(how's that ban going?  I'm still posting!!!....

Suicide by cop.

Whats the matter cant pull the plug by yourself?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#23]
FUCK YOU ALL YOU ALL SUCK!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah..... I can do it with a dull spoon!!!!!

Confucius say "never bring a spoon to an AWACS fight".....

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:46:51 PM EDT
[#26]
It is disheartening,
to see such a pussy in Texas.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uhm - if you are referring to your "outsourcing" thread (which I didn't post in, btw) you'll notice that there WAS a substantial conversation going on about the mertis of the arguments (with some namecalling "noise" overlaid on that).

The problem is that your fundamental argument was weak, that many of your examples were flawed, and that the solutions you suggested very vague and often didn't make any sense.  There was nothing wrong with the "conversation" but you just had a poor position.

So if you're saying that you don't want to hang out on a site where people won't let you get away with making weak and unsupported arguments, then that's your choice - and indentifies you a big whiny baby.  If on the other hand, you can handle the facts that (a) you are not always right, and (b) some people on this site may be more knowledgable than you about thing you think you understand, and (c) people will disagree with you, then you shoudl absolutely be part of the conversation.

It's all up to you.  Are you a big baby, or are you able to stand on your own and participate?

Damn, even the European gets it--and he ain't even an Austian--and the Texan doesn't.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Hows about you STFU before i get this thread locked.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe I need to stuff it in his pooper and post pics?

Hey Mike, perhaps a double contrast barium enema will help you unleash all the shit inside you that is clogging your higher brain functions.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Man I didn't think I would ever see a thread with 's coming in to dog a !

If you are not just a here to make waves then just ignore the idiots for a month or so and it will get back to normal!

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is disheartening,
to see such a pussy in Texas.

In Austin?

From what I hear, he fits right in. That's what makes this even more interesting.
He's a stereotypical male from Austin, Texas.

AGNTSA.  Sheesh people.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:38:35 AM EDT
[#35]
attacks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top