Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Bush will get at least 300 Electoral Votes and win easily...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We are doomed. Bush single handedly destroyed the conservative movement.

Kerry will win.

Start bury your guns!

That statement is so dumb that it does not deserve a response....

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]

I as said in another thread, the Democrats are taking advantage of the news. People are scared.

The trend is for a Kerry win.

We are in deep trouble. The polls show that Kerry won all three debates. Oil is $54 a barrel. The deficit is at a record 413B. 10 killed in Bagdad green zone. Dow below 10,000.

Kerry will win.

Start bury your guns

um, ok. Sure.  Your clueless.  Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I as said in another thread, the Democrats are taking advantage of the news. People are scared.

The trend is for a Kerry win.

We are in deep trouble. The polls show that Kerry won all three debates. Oil is $54 a barrel. The deficit is at a record 413B. 10 killed in Bagdad green zone. Dow below 10,000.

Kerry will win.

Start bury your guns!

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why do I even fucking bother... just go sell your guns now and beat the rush then...

I fucking knew that site was bullshit!

I posted 3 threads about it and no one cared.

I cared....so now I'm nobody?!?!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry will win.

Start bury your guns!

That statement is so dumb that it does not deserve a response....

+1
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Just for grins, this is what the AOL straw poll looks like. Keep in mind that in my experience AOL has a largely liberal subscriber base. This is what the map looks like with 250,000 votes cast.

The last two straw polls showed exactly the same, excepting that california also went to Kerry. That was with well over a MILLION votes cast. If that's what AOL is reflecting I believe that Kerry's going to get SLAUGHTERED.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey, that's only five states going for Kerry.

The Sgtar15 effect is in full force, baby!  

45 states including California! (I always believed in you Sarge.)
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why do I even fucking bother... just go sell your guns now and beat the rush then...

One of the reasons you bother is that people like me, who never tag the thread look for it first thing every morning.

We do appreciate the time it takes to put it together even though we are to self involved to say "Thanks" even though we should.

Thanks for your time and trouble it is appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why do I even fucking bother...

One of the reasons you bother is that people like me, who never tag the thread look for it first thing every morning.

Awwwww shit... you're welcome

... He ain't the only one looking for this post each day
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Umm.... I beg to differ, the final outcome will only be known Probably some time in mid December or early January. Remember LAST time? ;)

yes I remember all to well. I, however, am trying to remain optimistic and positive. Something some people have a hard time doing.

Hey, I'm a "glass is half full" sort... positive thinker and all that... I'm positive no matter which candidate wins, we're screwed!  Just in different areas (mostly).  I'm just hoping for a really good turnout for Badnarik so MAYBE we can break this 2 party only BS, they have a monopoly which is why we have the great choice of choosing between the lesser of "who cares" ;)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top