Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2001 8:16:56 PM EDT
How long can he go without bashing gun owners?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
he is such an assho*e.  that nice looking blond could have creamed him when mentioning the tax cut, instead of saying he-the actor is looking foreward to the tax cut, she should have said that he wouldnt be, because hes so out of touch since he makes 5 million bucks a picture and could really give two shits for people who actually have to work for a living. but conservatives are too doggone nice and they let the liberals walk all over them.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
alex baldwin,bill mahr and rossi odonnal should have to all F each other ,yes thats what they deserve.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Why is this show called 'Politically INcorrect' when it is the most politically correct show on TV?  I don't watch it because I get furious when I can't respond to these idiots.  I have e-mailed Mahr.  Guess what, no response.  Surprise, surprise, surprise.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Propose an entertainer tax, this would be a 98% after taxes tax levied against anyone deriving any income from acting. It will be designed to benefit the children, hungry, homeless, elderly, environment, whales, dolphins, seals, habitat, rainforrest, poor, smokers, victims of corporations, victims of guns, victims of victims ect. A variation of this tax should include anyone deriving income from the entertainment industry.

my $0.02

Semper Fi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top