BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Do Not Click Me...!

Normally, I look at the graphic stuff, at least for a second, just to see what it is, but I can honestly say that while reading this thread, I passed right by this link without the slightest urge to click it.  I then saw the later comments on this, and I feel I made the correct decision.  No clicky for me.

So what's it a picture of (in 5 words or less)?  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#2]
open skull, living human, maggots.

there, five words.

and one more: nasty.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
open skull, living human, maggots.

there, five words.

and one more: nasty.

Hmm.  Sounds like something I've already seen.  And yes, it was quite nasty.  I have no desire to see it again.  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Nasty bugs, I hate them. I had to eat them once too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So I take it then that you won't be ordering the rice tonight?

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I used the maggot method this summer to clean a
coyote head.
Severed the head, Hung it from a limb. Went back ten
days later and the head was a skull. The skull is now part
of my collection.  Thank you, my maggot friends.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]
How could nobody have posted this already?

"Maggots" by GWAR

Vile forms of Necros lie rotting my mind
Feasting like maggots - maggots in flesh
So left your ruined cortex behind
Now the maggot knows glee as it nibbles on your spine!
[Chorus:]
Maggots! Maggots!
Maggots are falling like rain!
Putrid pus-pools vomit blubonic plague
The bowels of the beast reek of puke
How to describe such vileness on the page
World maggot waits for the end of the age!
[Chorus]
Beneath a sky of maggots I walked
Until those maggots began to fall
I gaped at God to receive my gift
Bathed in maggots till the planet shit
[Repeat chorus a lot]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well it's just so much harder to resist when it says 'Don't Click Me'!!! It just makes me want to click it more!

ok, so should I put a big dont open me sign on your math book?

Okay, starting this off with a NO. If that was Mom posting, GET OFF DAD'S ACCOUNT AND GET YOUR OWN!If that was Dad, then ignore the last sentence.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#9]
The resident chimney sweep has a lovely story about maggots and dead squirrels.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#10]
At the infamous prison camp Andersonville, where Union prisoners were kept in squalid conditions from 1864-1865, one of the witnesses testified that in some places maggots were 2-3 feet deep.

http://web.cortland.edu/woosterk/harman.html

http://sherpaguides.com/georgia/civil_war/sidebars/pow_camp_sumpter_andersonville.html

http://home.att.net/~betsynewmark2/CWAndersonvilleConditions.html

http://www.literaturepost.com/chapter/1879.html

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#11]
  Last month I got home from a 2 day trip to find my dog very sick. Upon looking closer I noticed hundreds of magget around her neck. She is an old dog with a very thick coat of hair and they were deep in there. After an hour of pulling maggets off here and cliping hair I brought her to the vet.

The vet shaved her bare to get rid of them. They had ate 4 holes in her and some were under the skin. Poor dog was out of it for more then a week. Had to flush the wounds out twice a day. For the first couple days maggets would crawl out of the hole in her. She is better now but looks funny.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Used to work in a fish plant,we had bins full of fish guts that would sit in the sun for days.They'ed have a good 25 lbs. of maggots in the bottom after the third day.

Oh, I worked at a restaurant and we used to save the fat trimmings for some guy that left us a 50 gallon barrel. He would pick it up and leave us a fresh one every 2 weeks. One HOT HUMID afternoon I go to the barrel to dump the fat in and there was (like you said) 25 pounds of maggots in there.

My boss tells me to go to the gas station next door and get a couple of gallons of gas. I do, we pour it in an light it up. Fat burns too ya know. What a mess.

When the guy came to pick up the full barrell, he gave us a HUGE WTF? We told him dont bother leaving us an empty barrel... we were DONE!

Do you know what the use that fat for i shit you not the make soap out of it and make-up for women
i worked in a pizza place for 3 years they come around collect the grease and process it for that nasty shit.My former boss told me how they use to get money for 55 gallon drums of grease from the friers that they threw in the drums. Pretty funny shit. So next time your wife puts on make up just think about where it might be from.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#13]
They'll be here long after we've been long buried
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread is worthless without pics!

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This thread is worthless without pics!
entomology.unl.edu/images/blowflies/blowflymags3.jpg

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Just because you have to eat them in survival class, doesn't mean you can't cook them first...

This is why firemaking is taught before native foodstuffs...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Two words

Naplam, tannerite
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Ah yes, working on a garbage truck in the middle of summer at the fleet service garage. We used to race them at work. Pour a small circle of oil, move out 2 inches and pour another circle, then wait for the winner. Oh yea, mark them with different colored markers to tell em apart.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top