Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2001 3:31:50 PM EDT
Why not, we have a couple of members here saying that Tim McVeigh is innocent, that he's a "patsy" and that he was set up by the Fed.

Most Anglos laughed at African Americans for being so Ethno-Centric and blind, it goes both ways I guess...
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Just when I start to calm down, someone brings this POS up again!

TIMMY MUST DIE!!!

This subject is better than a Stairmaster for getting my heart rate up!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
I don't think anyone has said mcvay was innocent. He WAS involved. I just don't think anyone honestly believes he and the other guy were the only ones involved.

Well you asked for it:

Quoted:
"Well I will tell you one thing, before the bombing I told several of my friends that I wondered if the government was going to do anything to keep the Gun Ban from being repealed as was planned. I thought there would be another shooting or something to keep the legislature from voting to repeal the 94 gun ban. Well when the building was bombed I thought, no they would not go that far just to hurt us gun owners. But with what I heard and saw on TV about it I knew that something was very wrong with what they say happened. One thing that really bothered me was the fact that Mcveigh when he was caught was driving a car with out a license plate and that he was carrying a pistol that could be seen under his jacket and considering what he had just done, did not offer any resistance to being arrested. It was just like he wanted to be arrested. He apparently did everything correctly as to setting off the explosive device, but he completely screwed up when it came to escaping. Would someone please explain to me why he would be driving a car with the license plate hanging by one screw, with a weapon in a shoulder holster that was worn under a very light jacket that did not properly cover up his weapon, and he did not simply shoot the cop that stopped him. I know if I had just blown up that building I would not be taken alive, that is a fact.

If we look at the facts of the bombing a few things will be apparent, one is that he was not related to anyone who was killed by the Feds. He had the intelligence to carry out the bombing but was not smart enough to keep from being caught, in fact he would have to be stupid to get caught the way he was. He was a veteran of the gulf war who was passed over for Special Forces, and that meant everything to him. So this is what I believe could have happened. someone from the government came up to him and asked him if he loved his country, of course he said yes, then he was asked if he would be willing to do something extremely dangerous and maybe even a suicide mission for his country, and that if he was successful he could still finally be able to get into the Special Forces.

Now I am not saying that this is what happened, I am just saying that it could have happened. The government wanted to make sure that their gun control agenda would not be endangered, and they needed something to make sure that the gun ban would not be repealed, they needed an incident, and an incident is what they got.

Ok maybe I am a conspiracy nut for believing this but I would not put anything beyond what this government is capable of, especially the Clinton Administration."

Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why not, we have a couple of members here saying that Tim McVeigh is innocent, that he's a "patsy" and that he was set up by the Fed.

Most Anglos laughed at African Americans for being so Ethno-Centric and blind, it goes both ways I guess...
View Quote
                                        That was a setup buddy.....maybe we don`t need to keep rehashin` the damn thing anymore.....shit, sometimes, i wonder if we`re not as bad as the media morons!!!!!.....[pyro]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
B&G, you are right, it was a setup.  But why is it that we scream bloody murder when blacks bury their head in the sand but we don't do the same when our own do also?

Am I the only one that thinks 7.62X51's comments aren't somewhat delusional?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
B&G, you are right, it was a setup.  But why is it that we scream bloody murder when blacks bury their head in the sand but we don't do the same when our own do also?

Am I the only one that thinks 7.62X51's comments aren't somewhat delusional?
View Quote
                                           I can`t argue with you on that.....tend to agree...maybe not 100%   mostly because i feel everyone has a RIGHT to they`re opinion, it`s when that opinion turns to "odd" but again....it is not MY place to judge....as long as the OPINION doesn`t take ACTION....THEN we are faced with McVIEGH type situation....but to a lesser degree, there is a situation every day....but it only involves a few people...fact is, the country IS in trouble....it is BEYOND the control of the leo`s, for the most part....and NO-ONE ACTUALLY has an answer for it!!!  do we NEED to keep our guns?....YOU`RE GOD DAMN RIGHT WE DO!!!!!...sorry, i could go on&on....tell you what...i have MANY leo family and friends...and the ones that don`t have thier head up thier ass agree with me completely!!!!!............[chainsaw]...[pissed]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Even McVeigh doesn't claim to be innocent.  Some people seem to think that he didn't act alone, that the government knew and didn't stop it, or even that the government somehow aided and abetted the bombing.  That may all be true.  However, what is also true is that McVeigh bombed the building.  He wasn't "involved".  The guy that rented the truck to him was "involved".  McVeigh bombed the building.  The existence of other guilty parties doesn't make McVeigh one iota less guilty.  If delaying his execution will lead to the apprehension of other guilty parties, then it ought to be delayed.  The discovery of other guilty parties, even government complicity, will not absolve him of the least guilt for his own actions, any more than Fuhrman's racist remarks absolve Simpson of any guilt for his actions.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#9]
P.S.   I really don`t think racial has a place here.....i work in a extremely racial/intense environment....the race issue works both ways.....it is enhanced by those who want (all race) or it simply DOES NOT EXIST by those who want...(most) to me, race is only a difference in culture....NOT a platform for hate practices......this is the millenium (and i do not mean NWO ) lets GET OVER IT ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!![pyro]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#10]
B&G, I'm white and I'm criticizing fellow whites for taking a RACIAL double standard.  Most of the "tough guys" here would be screaming for his head had McVeigh been a Black Panther!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
B&G, I'm white and I'm criticizing fellow whites for taking a RACIAL double standard.  Most of the "tough guys" here would be screaming for his head had McVeigh been a Black Panther!
View Quote
                                           Sorry....i didn`t read that.....i guess the issue is here to stay for a long time...i wish not but.........[heavy]...P.S....you`re right!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#12]
McVeigh was the trigger man and he should go down.
Lon was a trigger man at Ruby Ridge and at Waco. He should go down.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:47:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Administer McVeigh the "truth" serum.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:51:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top