Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Show this to everyone who wants drugs to be legal.

Amen brother.  If crack was illegal in the state this happened in, that poor young man would probably be a clean, sober, upstanding citizen.

By the way, what state is that where crack is legal?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Question : You are in the car behind the PT watching this hapen What would you do?

I think as long as the driver was NOT being harmed I would have just
screamed my ass off at that guy to knock it the fuck off and hope he would
come MY way with that crow bar.

Rear end the PT with him in between .... see how he does with severed legs ...

he would be short enough to make a good BITCH in prison ...

I wonder if they would send you to the same prison as him  

Doubt it but that would be better than him harming that lady in the car .....

Reading comprehension problems?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#3]
what a piece of shit.... would have received a double tap....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:00:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
DRT

+1  "dead as fried chicken"
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Question : You are in the car behind the PT watching this hapen What would you do?

I think as long as the driver was NOT being harmed I would have just
screamed my ass off at that guy to knock it the fuck off and hope he would
come MY way with that crow bar.

Rear end the PT with him in between .... see how he does with severed legs ...

he would be short enough to make a good BITCH in prison ...

I wonder if they would send you to the same prison as him  

Doubt it but that would be better than him harming that lady in the car .....

Reading comprehension problems?

no, just failed to mention that there is absolutely no way to make that decision, that the driver would not be harmed. He was acting in such a way that he needed to be stopped immediately ...

chill out ..... I was really just trying to be comical ...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amen brother.  If crack was illegal in the state this happened in, that poor young man would probably be a clean, sober, upstanding citizen.

Have you guys never seen somebody destroyed by a drug like heroin or crack? I see you are from Iowa do you think

meth should be legal? Do you really think that by making crack legal that stuff like this would not

happen more? This drug will rot your fucking brain. Crack did not make this man smash the car, but

show me one habitual crack user who is not fucked up, I have never seen one. If you smoke crack

your life goes down the tubes period.

I am for the legalization of marijuana, but hard drugs like meth, heroin, crack/cocaine, and LSD should be illegal. Users of these drugs do not just stay in their homes and get high they spill out onto the streets and do shit like this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I would probably try to run him into the car infront or behind first. because i would rather see him live the rest of his shit life with no legs than kill him. but if that didnt work....yeah 2 in the chest.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Tagged!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow. I wonder what society did to that poor man to make him feel so disenfranchised?

Do I risk being banned by saying "that would be one dead nigger"? or do I take the subtle approach and throw down a few quotes from Chris Rock...

"I love black people, but I hate niggers ... You can't do anything without some ignorant-ass niggers fucking it up."

"The media has distorted our image to make us look bad." To which he answers, "Do you think I've got three guns in my house because the media's outside my door trying to bust in?"

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?

And you know the world is going crazy when a guy can destroy another man's car in broad daylight, in traffic, in front of dozens of people, and not get his head busted open like a fucking coconut. Sorry, but that shit would not fly with me. Crack is a wonderful thing, isn't it... It's like a get-out-of-jail-free card for acting like a complete animal. "It wasn't his fault he destroyed that man's car... he was on the crack." is what his family would be crying to the news cameras after he was killed for being a fucking idiot. This thread seems to have touched a nerve with me... go figure. I'm just glad the man keeps feeding them, housing them, and "educating" them with the shirt off my back.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#11]
nobody needs guns to protect themselves, the police will do it for them
I SAID "THE POLICE WILL PROTECT YOU" *crickets*
hello? police? maybe they won't
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, i know I'm going to start a big stink, buy here it is.

In Texas, (I don't know about Nevada) you would not have justification in killing him.  Damage to a vehicle is not justifiable homocide.

The lady could have just driven off and called the police and filed charges.

But if one of us were in the car behind her, and jumped out and shot him DRT, the burden is on you to prove that you were in fear of your life and had to stop him by shooting him.

That's hard to do if you are in a 3,000 pound vehicle and can drive off.

Sorry.  I'd like the law to allow us to give him what he deserves, but that ain't the way it is.

If you carry, you need to know the law and know how to stay out of jail.  Killing him and then getting to share a cell with Big Bubba won't prove anything.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
That guy needs to die!

I feel so bad for the person in that car....

can you imagine her drive home?  

all because of some stupid FUCKIN CRACKHEADS!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Wow. I wonder what society did to that poor man to make him feel so disenfranchised?

Vote Kerry/Edwards!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

In Texas, (I don't know about Nevada) you would not have justification in killing him.  Damage to a vehicle is not justifiable homocide.

But if one of us were in the car behind her, and jumped out and shot him DRT, the burden is on you to prove that you were in fear of your life and had to stop him by shooting him.

Sorry.  I'd like the law to allow us to give him what he deserves, but that ain't the way it is.

If you carry, you need to know the law and know how to stay out of jail.  Killing him and then getting to share a cell with Big Bubba won't prove anything.

here in UT you can also use lethal force in fear of someone elses life. the second he smashed the passengers window thats it. the law here actually states that you can use deadly force to stop an aggravated felony
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No, but were you to get out of the car to stop him from damaging your vehicle, and he came towards you with that crowbar, I'd imagine that would qualify as "in fear of  grevious bodily harm or death".  

+1 to he needs to be removed from the gene pool.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Painless,

I think you are wrong.  Once he came around with his club, he pretty much signs his death warrant.  It is not your responsibility to run from an attack.  It is the responsibility of others not to attack you.  Likewise, if you see a woman under attack in her car in that matter, you can just shoot his ass.  Other than Austin, I can't imagine any place in Texas where you would have any concern with indictment.

Additionally, that video would show that the shootee was a dangerous person looking for someone to shoot him as a public service.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I think that as soon as he came around to the driver side window THAT would constitute "immediate danger" because he might break the window and then your face.  At THAT moment is when one would have JUSTIFICATION to shoot, me thinks.  Shooting him while not being in IMMEDIATE danger would be dicey to defend in court, no?

It sucks, but that's the way it is in today's world.  

Hey, what do you think would have happened if the driver was an OFF-DUTY COP???
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:11:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Aside from running him over, would say pulling a helter skelter on the bumb sonofabitch be defensible in court?

We truly live in a sad time, and a society full of sheeple, when someone can run out in the middle of traffic and destroy someone else's property. He deserves to be put out of societies misery and whomever is holdign hte camer should be hung from a streetlight.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:13:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think that as soon as he came around to the driver side window THAT would constitute "immediate danger" because he might break the window and then your face.  At THAT moment is when one would have JUSTIFICATION to shoot, me thinks.  Shooting him while not being in IMMEDIATE danger would be dicey to defend in court, no?

It sucks, but that's the way it is in today's world.  

Hey, what do you think would have happened if the driver was an OFF-DUTY COP???

He has hit your property once, twice, X number of times and shows no signs of stopping, he moves to the drivers side of the vehicle....=Dead as soon as I decide how. Hell that lady could have simply run his ass over and gotten away with it on "fight or flight". Her hesitating could have easily cost her her life.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#21]
That poor man. Can you imagine having to suffer 10 years on the same corner? Pimpin aint easy. Sometimes you gotta let the bitchesPT Cruisers know that you will NOT hesitate to swing that pimp hand. Not only that, but the government done got him hooked on the glass dick. Poor man. I hope everything works out for him. Shame on you guys for wanting to harm such an emotional young man.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you guys never seen somebody destroyed by a drug like heroin or crack? I see you are from Iowa do you think

meth should be legal? Do you really think that by making crack legal that stuff like this would not

happen more? This drug will rot your fucking brain. Crack did not make this man smash the car, but

show me one habitual crack user who is not fucked up, I have never seen one. If you smoke crack

your life goes down the tubes period.

I am for the legalization of marijuana, but hard drugs like meth, heroin, crack/cocaine, and LSD should be illegal. Users of these drugs do not just stay in their homes and get high they spill out onto the streets and do shit like this.

Both Meth and Crack will rot your brain.

Both Meth and Crack are already highly illegal.

Neither one of these facts seems to make much of a difference to scumbags like the one featured in this video.

If a person is hellbent on destroying themselves with drugs or alcohol, they will do it.

They do it regardless of the legality or illegality of the drug.

If Meth and Crack were legalized, would you smoke it?  I sure as hell wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure that anybody that is willing to destroy themselves in this manner is already doing it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#23]
I would have done the Texas thing emptied my .45 into to him and reloaded and emytied it agin
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
DRT

+1
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Why the hell did he do that?!  To show how badass he is?!

150 lb crackhead vs. 2,000 lb car....the odds are not in his favor.  I would have gunned that shit right into his measly little body.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#27]
something very similar happened to me late at night in a bad part of atlana at a red light. a bum wandered up to my car asking for money. when i refused he became irate and started pounding on my window. thats where he was viewed from behind night sights. he very quickly got the message and scurried back up under the over-pass. call it brandishing if you like, but it got the job done.

btw that vide pisses me off!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Crackhead + CCW Holder = Societal Solution
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
CCW + Crackhead = problem solved

+1,000
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#30]
For everyone here that claims they aren't at risk, because they "live in a good neighborhood" and "don't association with bad element", watch this video.   Crime can be VERY random.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
So, how do you think shooting the guy would play out in court? In any justified shooting you need to show that you were in definite fear of your life in order  to shoot the guy.  I GUESS that would be justified when he came around the driver's side, cuz I sure wouldn't want to see what that stick/bar would do to me.

In Texas you can plug him if you're reasonably sure he's going to hurt someone else.  Attacking a car with a crowbar and threatening the passenger would qualify in my book.  I'd have dropped him.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#32]
First off Vegas is my home,
Second I drive vegas dr daily.
Third.
If I ever saw that mother fucker I would get out of my car and provoke his ass, then get him to assualt me just to shoot the worthless mother fucker

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
That is some funny shit!  Can anyone translate what the guy says before he goes to town on the car?  I caught some of it...sounded like some sort of "this is my territory and I won't let anyone else in here" kind of rant, but I never caught why he was mad at the blue car.

Can anyone explain?

weeee!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#34]
He was trying to say

Don't smoke crack
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#35]
I wouldn't even unholster.  Just throw the motherfucking truck in gear and pin him against something until I see his balls coming out his mouth.

<Racial slur removed>
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#36]
PERFECT "This is your brain on drugs" commercial right there.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Why , oh why, doesn't some worthless piece 'o shit try that with me.

The mood I've been in lately I'd beat him 'til he pissed blood, them beat him for pissin' blood.

Fuck beating him.... I'd give him a $0.05 oneway trip to Hell via a "muthafuckin" FMJ.
The victim should have fucking floored it in reverse when he was behind the car. Forget about trying to get away. Plus, her car is fucked... that piece of shit bum isn't going to pay for the damage to her car. That "muthafucka" deserves to be dead.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here in UT you can also use lethal force in fear of someone elses life. the second he smashed the passengers window thats it. the law here actually states that you can use deadly force to stop an aggravated felony

Same thing here in FL.  The minute he hit the driver's window with the crowbar he comitted felony assault.  Florida law justifies the use of deadly force when (among other situations) "you are trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm" - From a State of Fl. Division of Licensing pamphlet.

That scumbag is the disease - my 1911 is the cure!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Deadly force can be used in defense of others in NV.  So yes, you could hop out of your adjacent vehicle and drill the SOB after he starts smashing away at the passenger or driver window to protect the occupants from harm.

Hopefully you would be shooting in defense of others and that this wasn't some theatrical setup involving a few guys and a rental car.

But if I personally was in that car that POS would have been fed a plate full of 230 grain .45 ACP Golden Sabers.  A couple bucks in ammo sure would be cheaper than burdening the taxpayers with incarcerating him.  Being blocked in by traffic there isn't really any place to flee to so it isn't a simple matter of driving away.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Incorrect.  First, the llady was trapped in traffic and had no escape route.  You can see her honking at the person in front of her when she tries to go, but he can't go because the intersection is full.  

Secondly, he may have been damaging her car, but he was assaulting her with a crowbar, which qualifies as a deadly weapon.  You would have been no-billed by all but the most liberal of grand juries in Texas if you shot him.  Remember that assault with a deadly weapon does not mean that you'd have to be injured.  He'd only have to threaten you, which he obviously is doing in the video.  Furthermore, if you had the tape he talks about 'bangin' and 'killin people' all on the tape.  That'd get you off scott free right there.

Texas law allows you to intercede in the event that someone cannot defend themselves and you are reasonably certain that they are in danger of losing their life.  A guy smashing in a car's windows and making threatening comments with a crowbar to the passenger qualifies in my book.  I don't know about you, but I'd take my chances.  Of course, what are the chances he's not going to come after you if you step out of your car and tell him to stop with weapon drawn?

Again, she couldn't drive off.  Watch it again and you see she's trapped in traffic.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#41]
geezus, me, my 20 month old daughter and pregnant wife drop past that intersection today.

And the barrel of my PM9 on its way to Kahr for warranty repair!!!

I guess i can't make ANY exceptions.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I.

That's why you should have an IDENTICAL BACKUP to your carry gun.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#43]
I think it would have been justified it a weapon was produced and he was left in a pool of blood.

The occupant of that car were in fear for their lives.

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
If I was in that PT crusier In the panic to escape harm (Like the law says escape if you can) I would have ran him over 3 or 4 times.
I may have even run over the guy with the camera!

TWICE!

He definately deserved a Wile E. Coyote style flattening.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

A guy smashing in a car's windows and making threatening comments with a crowbar to the passenger qualifies in my book.  I don't know about you, but I'd take my chances. .

I think you nailed every point, especially this one.

A reasonable person would believe he was intent on seriously harming or killing that poor, trapped women.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#46]
This guy just came from church right?

SIgned

Kurt "I'm sick of the Man keepin me down" Austin

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I.

Thank you , now I have a excuse to buy another .45!  "what my backup to my backup might break!"
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I would probably be in jail because I would have backed his ass over with 6000 lbs of detroit steel.

Bingo.

Either that, or drilled him with a few .40 inch holes....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I.

Thank you , now I have a excuse to buy another .45!  "what my backup to my backup might break!"

Hey, shoot that crackhead and one gun will be sitting in the Police Lockup as potential evidence.

Backup to the backup = good idea
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#50]
OK...by the second hit to the car..I BET anyone who carries would have his gun out and a serious adrenaline rush.   Now comes the driver side window smash...DO YOU FIRE?

I would say that one would be committed and have no choice but to fire.

Now what do you do?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top