Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I went to school with a kid that got pinched shooting the ceramic insulators on the telephone poles.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What I always wonder is how many times some dumbshit shot up a sign in a residential area and struck someone's car, windows, a person, etc.  No one thinks about where the bullet is going AFTER it hits the sign.

Back in high school, one of my girlfriends had a .44Mag bullet break her window and embed in the wall above her bed, about 2am one Saturday morning.  The cops said it was probably someone shooting at signs in the forest preserve down the road.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]

[/total thread hijack mode on]
 For some strange reason this reminds me of the coolest bizness card I've ever seen.

Range/Gunstore card, had a blue-black pic of a NRA target on it.  

With 3 precise, tiny holes near the center of the target.    
 [/total thread hijack mode off]

Signs?  Hell, I remember hearing about a teenage fool that pulled up on Main Street in small town USA.  Shot out the center yellow caution light on the 3-way signal light the next block down with a Marlin .35 lever action.  Damn wonder he ever survived to become an adult.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top