BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:22:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I see WA went from Dark Blue to light Blue.....

Watch for changing colors......Blue border next!

We're doing our part on the East side!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
keep posting this ridiculous electoral post count shit like it's credible or means anything. this is a dogfight we'll be lucky to win.

It's so much easier to be pessimistic isn't it?  

Edited to add:  

what you call pessimistic i call realistic. putting any stock in that map is like drinking away your problems. but hey, whatever makes you feel better.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
keep posting this ridiculous electoral post count shit like it's credible or means anything.

In the end, the electoral vote count means everything.

you don't say.

Umm...actually I DO say.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You might be waiting a lot longer than the next morning... let's hope not, but I think the scumbag liberals were tame in 2000 compared to what they will be this time around.

You are right about that...they will choke the legal system with their lawsuits over this election......

Ok..ETA...until the final judgement of the court....how's that?

I do enjoy looking at your daily maps though...thanks!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
keep posting this ridiculous electoral post count shit like it's credible or means anything. this is a dogfight we'll be lucky to win.

EXACTLY!  With only a few exceptions, the critical few swing states hang on a thread.

Looking at the Electoral College makes it look like Bush/Cheney have a big lead.  But in most states the lead in each individual state is small.  A small lead in the polls means nothing.  The only truth is what happens on November 2nd.  In the US of A right now, polls aren't telling us anything that helps predict an outcome.

If Bush/Cheny loses even one or two of these swing states, we will be in deep, deep trouble.  No offense to SgtAR15, but this "45 states" business is pure BS.

Add to this the fact that:
  • America elected Bill Clinton TWICE when his scandals were well known.
  • George H. W. Bush (#41) was sent packing, even though he was the incumbent President, and had just decisively won Gulf War 1.
If America can do this, how come you're so sure Kerry can't get elected?

C_M
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I see WA went from Dark Blue to light Blue.....

Watch for changing colors......Blue border next!

MI went from dark blue of last Friday to blue border.  Them colors keep changing just like the leaves on the trees.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:14:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I am still shocked how left-leaning Virginia has become.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I'm late to this thread today, had to go back to work.

In the next few days ARG will be releasing a ton of polls. I believe they are left leaning so don't go crazy when the swing states are all blue in the next couple of rounds of Electoralvote.com.  Now if they stay red with ARG then we are in good shape.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oct. 13 projection of the final map

Projected Electoral College Votes:   Kerry 203   Bush 316

www.electoral-vote.com removed the link for the final projection page because he was embarrased that it continues to predict a Bush victory, however  he still produces the Final Prediction Map but does not provide a link. I will provide a link

Link here (not published)

If you are in one of the clese states on this map, or Wisconsin, get out an work.  Folks our future is at stake.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm half ashamed of living in a state with a blue ring around it (Pennsylvania).  Just so you folks know, it's Philly, Pittsburgh and the Scranton areas that have the blue people!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top