Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I reiterate my previous statement:

[center][b][size=6]GO PISS UP A ROPE!!![/b][/size=6][/center]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ok, i admit that name calling is immature, but when you are trying to find out info on an ar15 or to find someone to ask about a rifle
Mikie    [-!-!-]  [-!-]
View Quote

Did you ever think about JUST ASKING THE QUESTION????? You qualify under #2.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Mikie - Didn't your mama teach you no manners?  Seriously, this is GD. The tech infor is on the other boards.  Learn to be polite.  We have some butt-kickin' disagreements with each other, but BE POLITE!  If you want to continue in your attitude, sombody, somewhere, is going to hand you your ass on a plate.  Now be polite.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Oh well, if you still have a problem, get over it. Adios.

Mikie    [-!-!-]  [-!-]
View Quote

Later, don't let the door hit your ass on your way out...
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Get a life mikie  [-!-]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
No, Mikie, YOU get over it, you little punk ass dweeb.  If you want info, just post your question or look at specific forums.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#8]
General Discussion is discussion of life in general.
I guess this Mikie doesn't like Life.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I love GD.
I post my question in one of the tech forums. Go back to GD, read what is going on, and then  return to see if my question has been answered.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]
If you want to have discussions about "Guns, and Just Guns", there's this place called TheFiringLine.com.  No BS, no cursing or slurs, just emotionless guns.

The good things about AR15.com are both the information and the people.  You form bonds and make acquaintences (and sometimes a nemesis) with the people you interact with.  Plus, since trading/buying/selling is BIG between members of the board, it's nice to have a reputation and a personality to match to the person you're dealing with (i.e. I'm not gonna go buy $500 worth of parts from McUzi, because I know better).  Sometimes, hearing other people bitch and moan can help out - when you have to do the same thing yourself someday.

If anything, AR15.com is a place for ranting away life's daily annoyances, am I right?

...thought so [;)]
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Okay people, Govtthug had a little email to set me straight. I would like to apologize to everyone for the pointless name calling and for my all out being an idiot. SO i hope y'all can forgive me for it. I am off to a really bad start now so just work with me here. Thanks

Mikie
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks striker, I don't know if you know GovtThug or not, but he's the one who set me straight. Maybe now i can set up straight and have a good time.

Mikie
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So i hope y'all can forgive me for it........
View Quote

Hey Mikie.....[moon]

OK, with that outta the way.....

Welcome aboard!! [beer]

By the way, you are old enough to drink aren't you?? [:D]

DK
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you want to have discussions about "Guns, and Just Guns", there's this place called TheFiringLine.com.  No BS, no cursing or slurs, just emotionless guns.
View Quote

Right On Target !

Do you guys remember when Rich Lucibella (the "admin" over there) COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN TFL during the whole election debacle?

He was upset at the political discourse taking place on his board.

That's one thing you will never have to worry about at AR15.com.  The Avilas have really provided us a great home.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#17]
[pyro][newbie]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#18]
AWWWW Shucks!!!
I've got that warm fuzzy feeling now that everything is all straightened out....

Then again maybe its
because I just finished
cleaning my pistols and I forgot
to open the window before I started.
(Got in 550 rounds today - Bianchi Cup
plate racks make it go fast AND I found a
MAJOR score of once fired brass.)

Oh well,
like the big bad DIs on Parris Island used to say when they were in a good mood:
"This ain't Burger King - You can't have
it your way."
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#19]
YEEHAW!!!!!!! The people around this place are great. And to think at first i called them morons, etc. SORRY Y'ALL.

Mikie
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
YEEHAW!!!!!!! The people around this place are great. And to think at first i called them morons, etc. SORRY Y'ALL.

Mikie
View Quote

Now we shall all go forth and eat a big bowl
of Life cereal in celebration.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Okay y'all!! Big question. What is the lowest price you've seen on an ar15 and where? I've seen the low $660 price tag on the ar15.com limited but i was just checkin. Thanks

Mikie
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#22]
These guys saved me more than once from getting burned with online purchases.  Ask a question and someone will know something about it.  They like to make fun and joke around sometimes but thats what makes it funny and interesting. I didnt know about the Sportsmans guide 20% coupons until these guys posted them.  They saved me a ton of money.  There are a lot of Vets here as well with real experiences. I dont think will find a better rifle for the price of the LEGP.  Aren't you too young to purchase a firearm by yourself?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep, i'm a little young, but i still can get them. I have friends in the local police dept that can help me along with friends in general. Thanks for the tip though.

Mikie
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:50:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Mikie, you had it right the first time.  Let's talk about guns, by God!  Here's some favorites that never seem to get boring:

AR vs AK

5.56 vs 7.62x39

5.56 vs .223

my AR is black, what color is yours?

what is that round button behind the ejection port?

Godzilla with an AR vs Swamp Thing with AK

is a muzzle brake really necessary?

help!!  I can't get my AR to fire full auto

is it legal to make a dias?

can I shoot Wolf in my AR?

pre-ban really worth it?

Godzilla with pre-ban vs Swamp thing with post-ban

Godzilla with Swiss Army knife vs Swamp thing with multi tool
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sshhhhhhh!!!  A discussion like that might grow so big that it will ruin the bandwidth!  Quiet, man, Quiet!

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Mikie, you had it right the first time.  Let's talk about guns, by God!  Here's some favorites that never seem to get boring:

AR vs AK

5.56 vs 7.62x39

5.56 vs .223

my AR is black, what color is yours?

what is that round button behind the ejection port?

Godzilla with an AR vs Swamp Thing with AK

is a muzzle brake really necessary?

help!!  I can't get my AR to fire full auto

is it legal to make a dias?

can I shoot Wolf in my AR?

pre-ban really worth it?

Godzilla with pre-ban vs Swamp thing with post-ban

View Quote

You forgot the most important one: why do so many people own crappy AR's instead of M1A's!!

Sitting in a tub of ice-cubes so flame away!!

BTW, Welcome aboard Mikie.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Everybody's missing the point. GD exists so you can rack up easy posts on the way to exalted Senior Member status.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh great, from TN [smoke]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Swamp Thing/Multi tool any day of the week...That said....What part of Tn. Mikie??
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Easter, between knoxville and johnson city. I'll have some good questions like y'all posted earlier here soon.

The Grand Poo-ba

Mikie
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#32]
West here....Memphis area.....Oh well, if your ever this way look us up.....[x]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I'll do that. I was down that way about 2 months ago pickin up a harley at the Mississippi river.

Grand Poo-Ba
Mikie
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top