BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I like Cudas, but the Neon doesn't bother me.  Why?  It takes away nothing from the legacy of the Cuda.  

It's like a kid wearing a Michael Jordan jersey.  Don't get mad, it takes nothing away from Michael.

A Michael Jordan jersey costs much less and takes much less time that could have been used in much more productive ways than I know that asshat did to 'pimp out' his neon though.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed is speed. Power is NOTHING. Power to weight ratio is EVERYTHING.

Why can't big block lovers admit it?

my 340hp/450ft/lbs big block says you can suck on his cam

Am I supposed to be impressed?

actually, asshole, i'd say thats damned impressive for a factory engine

Hey asshole, are you making up some "inadequacy"?

I could give a flying fuck how much power and torque your car/truck/boat has.

Hey asshole, he wasn't talking to you in the first place!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
On a lighter note... I saw a pimpin tercel today... appeared bone stock except for the blue on white flames and the large aluminum wing sprouting out of the decklid... I wonder what possesses some people... wish I had  apic of that one
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed is speed. Power is NOTHING. Power to weight ratio is EVERYTHING.

Why can't big block lovers admit it?

my 340hp/450ft/lbs big block says you can suck on his cam

Am I supposed to be impressed?

actually, asshole, i'd say thats damned impressive for a factory engine

Hey asshole, are you making up some "inadequacy"?

I could give a flying fuck how much power and torque your car/truck/boat has.

no, i was talking to him alright..............

hey asshole, you own guns?  making up for some inadequacy?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

no, i was talking to him alright..............

hey asshole, you own guns?  making up for some inadequacy?

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm waiting for someone to put a really big spoiler on it....

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, but that spoilder is actually functional.  It's not there to look cool, although it does (to me).

What kills me is the punks who think their new bumble bee mufflers make their rice burners faster.  They think that bigger exhaust = the conceptual gain in horsepower on a normal (older) V8, but these small 4 bangers work off of the back pressure from their exhaust.

(one of the pitfalls of adding dual exhaust on a TBI intaked motor too - i.e., TPS)
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#8]
throttle position sensor sensor?

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
throttle position sensor sensor?

fixed it for ya, smart elleck.  You happen to know anything about the TBI L05's?  ~1990 350 truck and LEO car motors.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Only if you are going around Daytona.

Quoted:
Yeah, but that spoilder is actually functional.  It's not there to look cool, although it does (to me).

What kills me is the punks who think their new bumble bee mufflers make their rice burners faster.  They think that bigger exhaust = the conceptual gain in horsepower on a normal (older) V8, but these small 4 bangers work off of the back pressure from their exhaust.

(one of the pitfalls of adding dual exhaust on a TBI intaked motor too - i.e., TPS)

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I drive a Honda and a Mazda and I think thats blasphemy.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There are plenty of fast econoboxes out there.  I liked the video of the Subaru STi beating a Viper in the 1/4 mile.

Stock Sub vs stock Viper??  Now THAT I'll have to see to believe. I like the WRX line, but even an STI ain't gonna mess with a Viper, unless the Viper is minus about 4 plug wires and on bald tires. If it's a modded STI, let the Viper have a few mods too - no comparison. There isn't any replacement for displacement to this very day. Simple physics and thus facts. HP to weight ratio is everything.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top