Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've thought about posting something but  this made me spit diet coke all over my screen

Quoted:
They're self-lubricating.

Diet coke, what a pansy lol
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My girl can clean a house like it's nobody's business. I'm talking spring cleaning a few times a week. This isn't a "woman in her place" statement. She does this on her own accord. I think it's the obsessive compusive disorder, but what do I know?

She also has a knack for maxing out credit cards. You don't even have to tell what the limit is, she'll find it.

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
postive,, hummmmm
nope nothing I can say.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Well since I'm working on my post count tonight

Women are the greatest thing in the world, better even than guns and SCUBA diving.  This is in the long term because I would much rather go diving or shooting than spend a day with my wife shopping.  I am a lucky man to have found a wife that compliments me perfectly.  She bitches at me when I need it (frequent) and is a great partner.  Most women have something going for them (besides the obvious sexual stuff) it's great to just talk to women.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Anything that can bleed for a week and not die... can't be triffled with
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:03:37 AM EDT
[#7]
My female friends are much better at listening to me if there's something I'm having difficulty with.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#8]
After 33 years of marriage, my wife is so much a prt of me that I'd truly be lost w/o her.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:16:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
women are like the ultimate good thing on earth. Where would we all be without women? we would be lost, confused, cold and at a serious lack of anything fun to do. Women are like the ultimate treasure. God's greatest gift to man, when adam woke up and said WOH! man! she's beautiful. She's my other half. She is the part of me that makes everything come into order and make sense. And so was born woman. Cuase WOh! man! they sure are great.

Cha-CHING.

My sentiments exactly. Women are God's greatest creation, and certainly the most beautiful.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Still thinking.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:25:17 AM EDT
[#11]
uhhh, ummmmm........I'll get back to you................
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:47:16 AM EDT
[#12]
My wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me.... that being said the fact that she is self lubricating is a BIG +1!

seriously I have only been married for 3 weeks now but we have been living together sincle last december she is a beautiful woman and I think the good lord every day for sending her my way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:01:02 AM EDT
[#13]
If a woman doesnt understand how something works, they just let men play with their toys instead of asking a thousand annoying questions...whether its my guns, my tools, working on the truck, my guitar gear....if my wife doesnt get why I am doing something....I get no questions about it...she just leaves me to do what I like. I never hear shit when I building a new guitar or AR or whatever.

Oh, and I prefer waking up next to a warm body than an empty bed
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Uh, you can turn them upside down and carry them like a six-pack?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:14:30 AM EDT
[#15]
After more than three decades together, my wife and mother of my three kids abandoned me and our last child.  The divorce has been ongoing for 9 months (her choice) and extremely expensive (her choice).  I am financially wiped out and emotionally bruised.

In spite of all of this, I know that I am a better person for having been her husband.  Being attuned to the needs and wants of a women can make a man better than he would have been otherwise.  

I would love to have a good woman in my life someday.  That desire is overwhelmed by my unwillingness to be emotionally and spiritually crushed by one.  

Women are like a heating element.  Unless you touch one, you really don't know if you are going to get burned.  And we are so drawn to touch.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:26:13 AM EDT
[#16]
 My wife can't cook and isn't the world's best housekeeper, but she is a great mom for the kids, never puts anything on the credit card, understands what hunting season means, doesn't care how many guns I have, has drop dead legs and an angel face, will give me some anytime, plus more.
 I'm not sure what I did to deserve her, but I wouldn't trade her and love her more every year.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:35:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Women are like a heating element.  Unless you touch one, you really don't know if you are going to get burned.  And we are so drawn to touch.

Great line.  Sorry to read about the divorce.

Been burned by a few, but there are still nice one's out there; unfortunatly not enough to go around.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:25:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Can't live with them, can't legally kill them.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Holy shit . You too?

I went thru a real bad time in my life. I got burned real bad by my ex wife , but I have a good woman now that lets me have the honor of being in her life .

You better treat her right.  Her uncle has more firepower than you do!  

Woody
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:17:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit . You too?

I went thru a real bad time in my life. I got burned real bad by my ex wife , but I have a good woman now that lets me have the honor of being in her life .

You better treat her right.  Her uncle has more firepower than you do!  

Woody

And suppressors also soon .
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#21]
My wife is 'soft and cuddley' (sp) and that makes me hard...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Women don't smell half bad after a nice steamy shower.

TWO damn years (almost 3) and only 451 posts?????!!!!

Get your ass in gear boy!!!

BTW, haven't seen you since the hun farm.  Been awhile, you gonna be at gunstock?

TXL
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Women fascinate me.

Women confuse me.

As much as I complain about my wife, she does put up with alot of my crap and still loves me. She does a great job taking care of our son, and me for that matter. She doesn't like cats, she likes guns. Heck, she's never said I can't buy a gun. She let me rearange her dining room to fit my gun safe in there. The list can go on and on. How's that?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I think women are the greatest thing on the planet.  Soft, warm, snuggly, caring...

Unfortunately, they think I'm a bottomless financial pit with which to set themselves up for life after they divorce me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
It always amazes me how so many guys who, by their perception of the situation or if they really were burned by some girl, come to the conclusion that ALL women are trash.

Idiots.

In my experience, all the women I have dated are trash...and the good ones who are really good hearted and kind people I get the lets be friends talk from.

Sworn off females for a while. (Going on two years...)

John
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Let me ask Peter about women.

How many Poopers and Pie did Peter Piper Poke?

Not enough!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#27]
I looked in the dictionary for the definition of a woman and found this......a life support system for a pussy.

Well, not really, but it gets my wifes attention when I say that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Boobs are cool.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Boobs are cool.

Boobies are warm.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top