Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
hey, i'll be in it. put me in the end since i came in late. i wasn't born till '77, but i'm in now. 3/319 82d ab div. make me naked with my tattoo's, a k-bar and a beer.

eta...but be generous ya know...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry brian, i think there would be a prop problem for finding a hat big enough to accurately portray the beloved "big hat" in a sarge production

oh hell, i almost forgot BIGHAT! you gotta have BIGHAT!!  which reminds me...i cant go to gunstock, and scott cant either, so you gotta go by my moms house and pick up BIGHAT so he makes the trip. you gotta carry on. it's on the deer horns in the living room. leave the cat eyes on it, so you can be found at night when you pass out near the front gate.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who gets to be the midget doll?

John McCain?

THAT"S a great idea!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hey, i'll be in it. put me in the end since i came in late. i wasn't born till '77, but i'm in now. 3/319 82d ab div. make me naked with my tattoo's, a k-bar and a beer.

eta...but be generous ya know...

sorry brian, i think there would be a prop problem for finding a hat big enough to accurately portray the beloved "big hat" in a sarge production

oh hell, i almost forgot BIGHAT! you gotta have BIGHAT!!  which reminds me...i cant go to gunstock, and scott cant either, so you gotta go by my moms house and pick up BIGHAT so he makes the trip. you gotta carry on. it's on the deer horns in the living room. leave the cat eyes on it, so you can be found at night when you pass out near the front gate.

wait a fucking minute here..................just when did scott say he couldn't come either?!?!  thats it, he's getting a call right now!!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
last night he told me...he was on duty there and i was on duty here and free nights and weekends y/know?

oh, and i'm tryin to send your drunk ass a pic of us out there shootin that fridge.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#5]
ooooooh ya, forgot about those, well get off your dead ass and get it done then!

some of them would probably win me the arfcom redneck pic contest
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:30:07 AM EDT
[#6]
check your e-mail redneck.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
By the way, I think most of our RVN Vets are legs so Ed sr and I should be in charge and also do we have script control

I will gladly put Ed and You in charge.

You can submit script ideas and I am more than happy to give you a preview....but I get final approval.

SGtar15

And our checks are in the mail right ??
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I would like to nominate SLASH and Jim_Dandy as extras, for the "Barracks Shower Scene".  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Why aren't your Sly Stallone, Chuck Norris, and John Kerry action figures in that picture?  Which Barbie will play the role of Jane Fondle?  I turned 13 in '68, so I missed out.  But Vietnam sure made a scholar out of my older brother in college.  BTW, Dad was a 3 war vet.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Gee, Sgt, if your guys/action figures ever have an "R &R" movie...
can I be in it as a donut dolly/USO gal?

I was such a 'nice' girl back then :)

Gwen in L.A.
temporarily in Arkansas
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:                                                                                                                                                                                                                      And our checks are in the mail right ??

Nah...I might make fun oh you all...but you will still be kick ass soldiers in the end...

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Gee, Sgt, if your guys/action figures ever have an "R &R" movie...
can I be in it as a donut dolly/USO gal?

I was such a 'nice' girl back then :)

Gwen in L.A.
temporarily in Arkansas

By nice I am assuming you mean friendly right?

Because these soldiers LOVE friendly ladies....

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#13]
This just may be Academy Award material... Make us proud Sarge.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Re: 'Nam era USO

Make that "good girl"  :)

Geeze, the rules on the dance floor were no close dancing, no hats worn on the dance floor, etc.  

I'm 'nice' now :) Sort of a recovering good girl.

Looking forward to your next production!

Gwen in L.A.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Cool,
tagged for later
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Well?....

Still waiting!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:46:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Well?....

Still waiting!

Sorry, I got involved in the GS movie.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quote from Sgt AR15:

Okay...you don't HAVE to be a VN vet but it would be nice....past military experience is a MUST however!

I was an "advisor" in Central America, which means I couldn't carry a weapon or participate in combat operations.  I'm the guy in the far right background wearing dogtags, and that's not my XM177 leaning against the tree behind me (since we couldn't carry weapons)...

uxb

I currently look most like the guy in the back wearing the commando sweater and the raised knife, though my goatee is now quite a bit gray...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top