Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Just one more reason to vote for "W" in 04!

"My" constitution says you have the right to disagree; but just because you have a "right" to do something doesn't mean it's in your best interest to exercise that right!

JMHO

Hessian-1out
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
seems as ingrained as religion has become in politics and taking others ( non followers or the religious BS ) freedoms by law.

It's high time for all the churches to pay up some taxes like the rest of us.

religion either pays up, or gets the hell outta politics. Sweet.

good story on Bush, but he's a "born again" Christian. Been many of those that come out of prison only to hide their sins better from society. Do you "trust" them too?
crap like this the god squaders eat it up like a crack whore who found a free bag.

Looks like we're headed for our own "religious theocracy" to me in this country, and it's not much better than the mulahs in the middle east pulling strings.

"save me jeebus".. Homer Simpson

Chris

After reading some of your other posts I think your would be really happy hanging out over at DU.
It is filled with a great bunch of people who think just like you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
President Bush is a leader. He is also one hell of a man.  Read Robins Moore's book the Hunt For Bin Laden. It tells how President Bush would visit the wounded Special Forces Personel getting back from Afganistan. No cameras just man to man. He is sincere in his convictions and beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
^
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm not a religious person at all, but for some reason, knowing that my President is rooted in faith is somehow comforting.

Yes, as long as he dosnt try to make it a part of my life.. all is well
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#6]
As if I didn't have enough reasons to vote for bush in 4 weeks, I have another one now!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#7]

This Man is Our President  

and i thank God that he is  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#8]
sooner or later, they'll get to you.
then and only then do most care about "freedom",
they think it's ok to take anothers freedom away (alcohol/drugs)<<just one example, until it's their turn. then whoa, the injustice.

Wouldn't you agree?
Chris

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not a religious person at all, but for some reason, knowing that my President is rooted in faith is somehow comforting.

Yes, as long as he dosnt try to make it a part of my life.. all is well

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am now more proud than ever before to cast my vote for President Bush again in November 2004.

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Very few men deserve to be President.

George W. Bush is one of them.

Eric The(Proud)Hun

ditto
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:17:32 AM EDT
[#12]
One word in resonse to original post

Courage
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#13]
God bless this man.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I love the Prez.  A good man.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This nation was founded by Christian men,  under God's influence,  and in every meaningful way,
this nation's development has been guided by farsighted, educated men of faith.

It is this religious guidance that has historically been the true foundation of our country's strength,
and without that foundation,  this nation will inevitably and undoubtedly fall.   It cannot stand without the strong moral foundation of Judeo-Christian beliefs that it was built upon.

Though I have some issues with the way that Bush has handled some things,  none of those issues can eclipse my deep rooted belief that we have a TRULY good and honest man as President now.  George W. Bush is a man of character, integrity, and compassion the likes of which hasn't been seen in the Oval Office since the days of Ronald Reagan,  or possibly even before that.

John Kerry is an empty, useless shell of a man compared to Bush.

CJ

""Question with boldness even the existence of God; because if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson believed in the existence of a Supreme Being who was the creator and sustainer of the universe and the ultimate ground of being, but this was not the triune deity of orthodox Christianity. He also rejected the idea of the divinity of Christ, but as he writes to William Short on October 31, 1819, he was convinced that the fragmentary teachings of Jesus constituted the "outlines of a system of the most sublime morality which has ever fallen from the lips of man." In correspondence, he sometimes expressed confidence that the whole country would be Unitarian, but he recognized the novelty of his own religious beliefs. On June 25, 1819, he wrote to Ezra Stiles, "I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."

--Rebecca Bowman, Monticello Research Department, August 1997
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I was going to make a similar statement, but BB beat me to the punch, and probably said it better than I could have in his statement above.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#17]
there are still some people who dont think hes a born again Christian but as it says in Proverbs- dont waste your breath on fools- they will despise the wisest advice
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Despite what the media labels President Bush; he is the best President that we've had in the last 16 years.

God bless the man, and may he guide us another 4 years.

/No mater your political beliefs- vote this year. If you don't then you can't bitch about the outcome.

There, I fixed it for you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top