Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2001 10:52:36 AM EDT
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1413487&a=13185338&p=49932794[/img]
Okay guys, I could no longer stand not having a bike, after 6 years of riding retirement. Here is the latest. Now all I need to do is sell some guns to help pay for it( my wife talked me into spending about 60% more than planned). See my ad under Complete Firearms, in the equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
^
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice ride. Though you missed this year's Bike Week, you've got plenty of time to plan for next year--or go to Sturgis in a few months if you can't wait that long. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Very Nice.

It's a FXDWG ain't it?

I first thought it was a Softail Custom, but the battery and the telltale glimpse of the shock tower mount above the saddle bag changed my mind.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Good eyes, Hipower. You're right. '96 model.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top