BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, here we go....

#1 This would be filmed
#2 ANY arfcommer who wanted to come is invited.

#3  I want ammo.... LOTS of ammo

I will have 2 SKIDS of 5.56mm, 2 SKIDS of 9mm, 2 SKIDS of 45, and 2 SKIDS of  7.62, all from Lake City, brought to my house.

In a military convoy...

Here is how I imagine it:

Blackhawks will circle the area.  Rangers will FAST ROPE down, securing the area.  The Blackhawks will take up a covering pattern at 100 feet AGL.  A convoy consisting of a Hummer (M2 mounted) in the lead followed by military transport trucks with my 8 skids following.  The skids will be unloaded in my driveway (hopefully the neighbors will be scared shitless at this point).  While the Hummers and rangers provide cover.

After unload, the Rangers will fall back and jump on the transport trucks, to roll out.

The whole convoy will then drive down my driveway, and exit the hot zone.  Under cover from aforementioned blackhawks.

Also:
#1 A dog will be shot so we can blame a JBT.
#2 All flavors of pie will be served.
#3 Mannequins, dressed up like zombies, will be engaged by the Rangers.
#4 I will be wearing a white t-shirt that says "I like Pie & IBTL" on the front and "Fuck ARock" on the back.

Have a good one.

Stainless

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Ditto on the skids of ammo for me.

But seriously.

I would have ZERO possessions. I wouldnt own anything.

Now i would incorporate, have trusts, draw a trust salary, have everything umbrelled, drive company vehicles, live in company owned property across the US, shoot machine guns owned by different companies.. Oh wait i would own the companies as well.

Pure ownership means liability. If you were driving down to personally claim the $100mil in cash and rear ended someone while driving your personal vehicle.. Watch out.

If you took all the cash stuck it in the bank living off interest route, mailmen is delivering mail to your house, slips and falls, who do you think he is going after?

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy an Island in the south Pacific, build an airstrip, brewery, and a loooong rifle range, and declare myself a seperate country.  You guys are all welcome to come and vist too.  Anyone feel like having a 20 mile battleship shoot?  

And lots and lots of ammo would be shipped to my location as well. . .
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
1.  Call a financial advisor.  Consider  his advice where it sharply differs from the remainder of this list.

The first thing he's going to tell you is my advice on #2.

2.  Take it as an annuity.  I don't need a bazillion dollars all at once, a million a year may well be more than I can spend.

Take it in the lump sum.  $4,000,000 now may well be worth more than $12,000,000 over 20 years due to unforseen factors.  A drastic rise in inflation could significantly devalue the annuity.  This way, you can still make the money work for you and you have more control over it.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.  Call a financial advisor.  Consider  his advice where it sharply differs from the remainder of this list.

The first thing he's going to tell you is my advice on #2.

2.  Take it as an annuity.  I don't need a bazillion dollars all at once, a million a year may well be more than I can spend.

Take it in the lump sum.  $4,000,000 now may well be worth more than $12,000,000 over 20 years due to unforseen factors.  A drastic rise in inflation could significantly devalue the annuity.  This way, you can still make the money work for you and you have more control over it.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

See, this is why Mrs B does the bills, and why I went into engineering instead of finance.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I would be very surprised that someone who doesn't buy tickets can win.

MT
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:12:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

"two chicks at the same time "

+1 or 3
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"two chicks at the same time "

I think $40.00 and a rock will get you that.

MT

edit: To remove illegal activity
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Buy my own range, build a kill house, A stockpile of weapons, several homes here and abroad, and pursue general sinful activities Vegas, Amsterdam, and explore many other recreational vices.  And put a shitload of many in several safe investment to earn more money!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Grumman Goose
lots of guns...one of everything
walk in gun closet like in Commando
A place out west with lots of land to shoot on
Start a scholarship for highschool shooting club members
try to stay out of the public eye
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Go to Law School, pass the bar, travel the country doing pro bono work for worthy pro 2nd Amendment cases.

I agree!!!! After taking care of the family, I would use my POLS/INT REL degrees to go to law school as well and open up a national law firm that would deal with getting ALL our gun rights back including lifting the machine gun ban & the extinction of the Brady camp! Plus, Senator Craig would get one hell of a WAR CHEST for 08'.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes, taking an annuity would be a mistake. I don't trust this government to be solvent next year, much less 20 or 30 years from now. I will take all the cash that I can get now and I will decide how to spend/save it and I will be able to enjoy it NOW and use it to prepare for the coming collapse.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd open a 300,000 sq. ft., three story indoor range and gun store with a topless club and restaurant....

Only in Vegas baby!    
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd buy many, many guns...

and a few politicians... just in case
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Krazny13 has the right idea..

My own large island with a house on the highest hilltop...my very own gourmet restaurant with personal chefs and a solid gold throne...A dragstrip to run all my freshly built muscle..also an old battleship to tow a floating target that is used for sighting in my newly aquired 105 that was boated in from my foreign neighbors.The dragstrip would have to be used to land any FEDEX and/or UPS planes.Oh...and one of these hats>>h=85%

"Ill take mind over matter anytime,..unless of course matter is well directed firepower"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Fund a 2nd Amendment challenge.

+2
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

$177,000,000 annuity
$96,800,000 cash
Estimated Jackpot
for 10/6/2004

<SNIP>

That's a nice sum... Aside from the obvious (pay off family mortgages, buy Lamborghini, guns, ammo, etc... All of which is probably still under 2 mil), I'd work hard at multiplying that sum; most likely it would involve real estate and building up promising enterprises.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

If you won the lottery and have mucho buckos to burn, go to Vegas and have your sex party.

+1

American pie > Thai pie.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#19]
First things list with money:

1.) Financial Advisor. I can't keep track of all that shit.
2.) Paying off bills, making sure everyone in the family is well compensated.
3.) Charities. I'd donate to Shiner's hospitals, some to cancer research, ect.
4.) Two chicks at the same time. And I WILL stuff it in BOTH poopers and post pics.
5.) Bathe in 300 gallons of Pepsi, just to say I did so.
6.) Dance in the street naked after bathing in Pepsi, also just to say I did so.

Gun related stuff:
1.) Enough ARs and parts to last a regiment for several decades.
2.) Enough ammo to last an army several months.
3.) Enough mags to build a battleship with.
4.) Set up own factory, build full-auto toys and make available for sale.
5.) .50 BMG stuff too.
6.) Host a party with all ARFCOMers welcome. Someone pisses on the rug, we'll blame it on Imbro.
7.) A fine woman that will keep track of my firearm and accessory inventory.
8.) About 25 tons worth of gun safes.
9.) A UH-1, duh.
10.) Enough watermelons and washingmachines and land to shoot them on for a lifetime. 25 acres of private land, mine to do with as I damn well please, no trespassers to bother me with my way of life.

Also, I'll need a few HMMVWs and Deuce and 1/2s to carry my firearms and whatnot.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I would get a couple of Huey's and get them in flying condition, and hire a Army pilot to train me and some buddys to fly them.  

We would go to public ranges in the helos, and fast rope down to the firing line, especially right before deer season, to piss off the bolt gunners.

I would buy that aircraft carrier that was on ebay for 7 mil.  Have drag races up and down the flight deck.  

Guns.  Lots of guns.

Invest in real estate, start developing.  Lots of bucks to be made there.

Motorcycles.  A few.

Cars.  A bunch.

Theres a lot more.......
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I would quit my fucking job and do something that matters.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:45:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I would:

-Buy myself a personal midget butler

-Buy a fighter jet

-Invest the a good portion of the money so I can be rich FOR-EEE-VVV--EE--RR... unlike most of the white trash SOBs that win their state lottery and only get 2 million then quit their job at age 33.

-Establish my own conservative, political apparel company and operate it off the Internet.

-I would then do whatever I wanted with the rest of the money
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I would:

-Buy myself a personal midget butler

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Guns.  Lots of guns.

YES!

When people see my "gun room"... I want them to ask... "Did they shoot that scene from 'The Matrix' in here?!?!"  

Stainless
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I would buy that aircraft carrier that was on ebay for 7 mil.  Have drag races up and down the flight deck.

Holy shit, do you realize how awesome of a firing range a carrier would be?

HOLY SHIT!!!! A carrier would be like a floating, mobile version of Camp Perry. Shit, you'd have nothing around for miles, you can fish and carry enough ammo and supplies to last months for hundreds of people... Just put some floating targets out in the water on a line and shoot the shit out of 'em.

Damn... The Aircraft Carrier: The world's best mobile firing range.

I want one now.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Tithe
Build my mom a nice custom home
Build myself a custom home
Some new equipment for the business
Invest
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#28]
I would give 10% of it to my church. Then I would start buying land and full auto toys.
I would like to buy the best HK collection, I want the whole line of rifles,handguns, and machine guns. Then I would buy a SIG 550,551,552 a Galil some FNs and a Beretta AR-70 and a FAMAS to finish of my collection.

Then for wheels I would buy a Ford F350 Crew Cab and a Hummer.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I would have ZERO possessions. I wouldnt own anything.

Now i would incorporate, have trusts, draw a trust salary, have everything umbrelled, drive company vehicles, live in company owned property across the US, shoot machine guns owned by different companies.. Oh wait i would own the companies as well.

Pure ownership means liability. If you were driving down to personally claim the $100mil in cash and rear ended someone while driving your personal vehicle.. Watch out.

If you took all the cash stuck it in the bank living off interest route, mailmen is delivering mail to your house, slips and falls, who do you think he is going after?

Worth repeating.

Oh, and always, always, always take the lump-sum. Annuity payouts are nothing but an IOU... if the SHTF you're SOL.

einnor has a good plan too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top